🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

Yes, he was. 2nd worst POTUS ever, in my opinion.

Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.

I have nothing to eat crow over. I have said form the beginning I did not think Trump did anything illegal, and I was right according to the report.

What has Trump done to improve healthcare like he said he would?
YOUR words:
Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.
our answer:
frosty.jpg

Instead of stupid meme...tell me what major problem/issue has Trump fixed in his first 2 years?

can you name even one?

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

What campaign promise has Trump failed to accomplish in his first two years that has you awake at 2AM?

nothing keeps me awake at night, worry is for the birds.
Life can’t be good while being wrong all the time. :)

I am almost never wrong. Have not been wrong about a single thing in this thread.
You remind me of a few psych patients nursing admin has asked me to talk with. :)

What campaign promise has Trump failed to accomplish in his first two years that has you awake at 2AM?

I am almost never wrong. Have not been wrong about a single thing in this thread.
You remind me of a few psych patients nursing admin has asked me to talk with. :)

you are a funny man, name one thing in this thread that I have been wrong about...just one.

Can you do that? or will you just come back with another witty quip?

Come on, tell us the campaign promise Trump has not completed in his first two years that justifies you saying he has done NOTHING.

I’ll wait.

This is what I said..."Trump has not fixed any of the important problems..."

I stand by that. Tell, what major issue/problem has he dealt with?
Just his first few months:

Trump’s top 10 accomplishments of 2017

Overall:

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

In two years Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than any President in history has done in a complete term.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
images (2).jpeg

Come on, tell us the campaign promise Trump has not completed in his first two years that justifies you saying he has done NOTHING.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

In two years Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than any President in history has done in a complete term.

Let's try this again...in your own words... Tell, what major issue/problem has he dealt with?

you are a funny man, name one thing in this thread that I have been wrong about...just one.

I've never seen you be right about anything.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

I love shit like this from your stupid list....
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
25% of that job-growth streak occurred under Trump, the other 75% came before Trump but you sheep give him credit for the whole thing.

I have not been wrong about a single thing, which is why you are stuck making stupid post instead of highlighting something I have been wrong about.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

I love shit like this from your stupid list....
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
25% of that job-growth streak occurred under Trump, the other 75% came before Trump but you sheep give him credit for the whole thing.
Your whining again, snowflake.

Trumps fulfilled the most promises of any President in just two years.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

and this from your stupid list...

• For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Oh yeah, that projection didn't happen because Trump fucked it up with a stupid trade war.

I have not been wrong about a single thing, which is why you are stuck making stupid post instead of highlighting something I have been wrong about.
Did you think Hillary could beat Trump?

I’ll wait.

Overall:

• For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Oh yeah, that projection didn't happen because Trump fucked it up with a stupid trade war.
A war that will reap great rewards in the future, shorty.

Did you think Hillary could beat Trump?

I did at first, but by August when she quit campaigning I started to have my doubts.

I would not have put money on either candidate after October, it was a neck and neck heading into the election. And the results bear that out, Trump won because of 3 states that he won by less than 1 percentage point total.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

That is what Trump tells you and you would never dare question your god in the White House.

I’ll wait.

Overall:

That is what Trump tells you and you would never dare question your god in the White House.
Yeah, that’s it. No one in history has ever had a trade dispute to look back upon.

Forum List

Back