🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

Are you a bad stock selector?
:imsorry3:
Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

Why do you treat me so bad?
I gave you a sincere hug for not voting.
See? You're full of shit. You just keep running with the rest of the tard herd. Just as I said in my OP.

You sound like someone who ran for a local office and got beat in the primary...
I've never run for office, but there was a time I would have handily won the race for mayor. I've even been encouraged to run for Congress, but I have kids who still live at home. Maybe when they are grown up and the nest is empty.

Run for Congress....you will run for Congress, please run for Congress.

I've never run for office, but there was a time I would have handily won the race for mayor. I've even been encouraged to run for Congress, but I have kids who still live at home. Maybe when they are grown up and the nest is empty.
You should run, you're imminently qualified as a Democrat. Better run now while you still have a Party, though - it may not last much longer. Then again, the Communist Party USA needs candidates, and there's literally no difference... Great to have options, isn't it?

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

You sink deeper into your own "tardom" with each passing day.

do not be jealous, not everyone is destined to succeed.

As the immortal Judge Smails put it "Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too."
I’ll keep that in mind as my life keeps improving under Trump. :)

Damn, sucks to be you.

I cannot imagine living life in such a way that I relied on the president to make it better.

But hey, if it makes you happy to live that way, that is all that matters little buddy.
I’m very happy with Trump our president. :)

Well of course you are, he had made you life better.

Personally, I take that responsibility on myself and do not leave it for the POTUS.
Is this where we pretend decisions by our government doesn’t influence our lives?

They can make our lives worse, but never better unless the decision is to get the hell out of the way.

Take Trump for example...his first year he was content to hold pep rallies and golf. Then he got bored and started a stupid fucking trade war. This made things more expensive, hurt my clients and brought stock market growth to a screeching halt.

Are you a bad stock selector?
:imsorry3:
Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

See? You're full of shit. You just keep running with the rest of the tard herd. Just as I said in my OP.

You sound like someone who ran for a local office and got beat in the primary...

You're a legend in your own mind, just ask you.

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah
you are STILL whining
Smells like....................---..........VICTORY

Last edited:

You're a legend in your own mind, just ask you.

He was almost-a-mayor. A tad below Beto.

I’ll keep that in mind as my life keeps improving under Trump. :)

Damn, sucks to be you.

I cannot imagine living life in such a way that I relied on the president to make it better.

But hey, if it makes you happy to live that way, that is all that matters little buddy.

Personally, I take that responsibility on myself and do not leave it for the POTUS.
Is this where we pretend decisions by our government doesn’t influence our lives?

They can make our lives worse, but never better unless the decision is to get the hell out of the way.

Take Trump for example...his first year he was content to hold pep rallies and golf. Then he got bored and started a stupid fucking trade war. This made things more expensive, hurt my clients and brought stock market growth to a screeching halt.
Your “clients” were hurt by Trump? lol

It’s easy to see through your BS, Golfing Gator. Just saying. :)

The mating cry of a Trumptard in the face of his failings: "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaammmmaaaaa!"

NEVER do they acknowledge that every principle they claimed to hold have been grossly violated.
MAJOR whining from YOU
hahahhahahahah
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

Damn, sucks to be you.

It’s easy to see through your BS Golfing Gator. Just saying. :)

Yes, I work in the Ag industry in the Midwest...you know the people that grow things like soybeans and raise hogs. They were hurt so badly that Trump gave them an extra 12 billion dollars of wealth redistribution to keep their votes.

Or did your talking points email from the GOP not talk about that?

Yes, I work in the Ag industry in the Midwest...you know the people that grow things like soybeans and raise hogs. They were hurt so badly that Trump gave them an extra 12 billion dollars of wealth redistribution to keep their votes.

hahhahahahhahaha
I LOVE it
MAGA

hahhahahahhahaha
I LOVE it
MAGA

I am not surprised you are big fan of wealth redistribution, that seems something you would greatly approve of, most statist do.

hahhahahahhahaha
I LOVE it
MAGA

I am not surprised you are big fan of wealth redistribution, that seems something you would greatly approve of, most statist do.
I do !!
I LOVE IT
TRUMP 2020

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
More lib crying and lying. Go Trump.

I work in healthcare and saw a lot of good people lose their jobs because of obama.
While I was able to survive the obama reign, many weren’t.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.
More lib crying and lying. Go Trump.
their world has crumbled
so much flooding from snow melt
crumbling2.jpg

The mating cry of a Trumptard in the face of his failings: "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaammmmaaaaa!"

NEVER do they acknowledge that every principle they claimed to hold have been grossly violated.
Go Trump, winning, dumbass libs losingl.

Forum List

Back