🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
:itsok:

I’ve been wondering if CNN and MSNBC will ever apologize for leading you gullible sheep down a path towards TDS.

"Apologize"?

-------------- For?

Diga me Tonto, when is Rump gonna apologize for leading actual gullible sheep down the path toward Fraud University?

Last edited:
Every time Trump opens his mouth, he lies, unless he is stuffing a hamberder into it.

how about you laughing man...you grow a pair yet?
I haven’t stopped smiling since Trump kicked hillary to the curb. :)

I was smiling for the first year watching my portfolio climb, but this last year after Trump fucked that up with his stupid trade war I am a bit less smiley!
Hmm... I can only guess you aren’t too smucking fart. I’m doing great!

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

you are not even a good liar.

Are you a bad stock selector?
:imsorry3:
Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

I was smiling for the first year watching my portfolio climb, but this last year after Trump fucked that up with his stupid trade war I am a bit less smiley!

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

No, I tend to do better than the market average, but that does not change that the market average has been stagnant for 420 days and counting, with no end in sight.

Golfing Gator isn’t known for making smart decisions.

and you are not known for telling the truth.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

Worry about the Clinton/Obama Crime Cartel going to jail. The details are being worked out as we speak.

Yep. The Easter Bunny is bringing 'em. Any day now.

Here comes Peter alt-facts tale
Hoppin' down the conspiracy trail.... :tinfoil:

Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

Why do you treat me so bad?
I gave you a sincere hug for not voting.

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

screw money, let's wager our existence on this very forum.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

I ain't plannin' on goin nowhere because we're gonna watch Donnie fill up the jails. You don't have to leave either.

Why do you treat me so bad?
I gave you a sincere hug for not voting.
See? You're full of shit. You just keep running with the rest of the tard herd. Just as I said in my OP.

Like can recognize truth when you see it. lol

Aren’t you fan of CNN and MSNBC? :)

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

I ain't plannin' on goin nowhere because we're gonna watch Donnie fill up the jails. You don't have to leave either.

I knew you would not do it. Not a one of your rubes making these predictions are willing to stand by them.

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?
:laugh:

Yeah I restructured everything. It goes without saying that an unhinged fucking moron is going to bring YUGE mood swings. I'm conservative now.

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?
:laugh:

Yep, stuffing cash in the mattress is one way to avoid that.

Nope, would not waste my time watching either one, or any other TV news for that matter. Only a moron would watch any sort of TV news in this day and age.

I stay away from the mainstream media unless I need to link to a story then I go to FoxNews so all you sheep will not whine about my source.

you have the balls?

I ain't plannin' on goin nowhere because we're gonna watch Donnie fill up the jails.

"Jails"?

I don't think that's fair, sure he's obese but he shouldn't require multiple jails.

Let's compare B. Kidd's stock list to this: https://money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/best-stocks-to-buy

With a start like that to the New Year, here are the best stocks to buy for March:

• NXP Semiconductors (ticker: NXPI)
  • The Progressive Corporation (PGR)
  • Shopify (SHOP)
  • International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
  • Applied Materials (AMAT)

I never list stocks on here. Never will.
Them that knows, don't tell.
Like I said, you're full of shit.

Nope, would not waste my time watching either one, or any other TV news for that matter. Only a moron would watch any sort of TV news in this day and age.

I stay away from the mainstream media unless I need to link to a story then I go to FoxNews so all you sheep will not whine about my source.
I love how you leftist are now distancing yourselves from the least watched news organizations. :laugh:

Let's compare B. Kidd's stock list to this: https://money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/best-stocks-to-buy

With a start like that to the New Year, here are the best stocks to buy for March:

• NXP Semiconductors (ticker: NXPI)
  • The Progressive Corporation (PGR)
  • Shopify (SHOP)
  • International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
  • Applied Materials (AMAT)

I never list stocks on here. Never will.
Them that knows, don't tell.
Like I said, you're full of shit.

Please don't go getting all triggered.
I hugged you and showed you some love for not voting.
And this is the thanks I get?

Forum List

Back