🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

Doubling the deficit.

Record spending.

Disastrous trade war which has doubled the trade deficit.

More golf trips than Obama.

Serial adultery.

Pathological lying.

Dozens of indictments, jail terms, and resignations due to massive corruption.

Failure to achieve 3 percent annual growth despite juicing the GDP with record government spending.

Family members using personal account emails to conduct official government business.

Increased animosity toward the US around the world.

After 60 fake repeals under Obama, not one single repeal bill brought up for a vote in the House or Senate to date.

I knew all along the pseudocons were full of shit. I warned this forum for YEARS about it. And now you can all see for yourselves. They believe in NOTHING. It was all a giant lie.

Any Republican with a conscience, who has any principles, has walked away from Trump and the tard herd.

Man I am extremely skeptical you ever voted republican. All you ever talk about is what you're against, so what are you FOR that compelled you to vote republican in the first place?

Are you a bad stock selector?
:imsorry3:
Golfing Gator isn’t known for making smart decisions.

and you are not known for telling the truth.
Like can recognize truth when you see it. lol

Aren’t you fan of CNN and MSNBC? :)

Nope, would not waste my time watching either one, or any other TV news for that matter. Only a moron would watch any sort of TV news in this day and age.

I stay away from the mainstream media unless I need to link to a story then I go to FoxNews so all you sheep will not whine about my source.
I love how you leftist are now distancing yourselves from the least watched news organizations. :laugh:

Only on here. But, they're still watching. Fake News, the new addiction!

I was smiling for the first year watching my portfolio climb, but this last year after Trump fucked that up with his stupid trade war I am a bit less smiley!
Hmm... I can only guess you aren’t too smucking fart. I’m doing great!

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

you are not even a good liar.

I’m known for being right. It’s why I’m respected at work. :)

Like can recognize truth when you see it. lol

Aren’t you fan of CNN and MSNBC? :)

Nope, would not waste my time watching either one, or any other TV news for that matter. Only a moron would watch any sort of TV news in this day and age.

I stay away from the mainstream media unless I need to link to a story then I go to FoxNews so all you sheep will not whine about my source.
I love how you leftist are now distancing yourselves from the least watched news organizations. :laugh:

son, you are to the left of me and I have not watched TV news in close to a decade. Why would anyone sit there and let someone tell them what to think? I will leave that up to you and your fellow sheep

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

So you say.

If that is our measuring stick then I am known for making very smart decisions based upon my success in my professional life.

I would be happy to put my resume and accomplishments up against anyones.

So you say.

If that is our measuring stick then I am known for making very smart decisions based upon my success in my professional life.

I’m sure you would. :itsok:

So you say.

do not be jealous, not everyone is destined to succeed.

As the immortal Judge Smails put it "Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too."

So you say.

I’ll keep that in mind as my life keeps improving under Trump. :)

So you say.

Damn, sucks to be you.

I cannot imagine living life in such a way that I relied on the president to make it better.

But hey, if it makes you happy to live that way, that is all that matters little buddy.

So you say.

Damn, sucks to be you.

I cannot imagine living life in such a way that I relied on the president to make it better.

But hey, if it makes you happy to live that way, that is all that matters little buddy.
I’m very happy with Trump being our president. I’m already looking forward to his second term. :)

So you say.

Damn, sucks to be you.

I’m very happy with Trump our president. :)

Well of course you are, he had made you life better.

Personally, I take that responsibility on myself and do not leave it for the POTUS.

Damn, sucks to be you.

I’m very happy with Trump our president. :)

Well of course you are, he had made you life better.

Personally, I take that responsibility on myself and do not leave it for the POTUS.
Is this where we pretend decisions by our government doesn’t influence our lives?

Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

Why do you treat me so bad?
I gave you a sincere hug for not voting.
See? You're full of shit. You just keep running with the rest of the tard herd. Just as I said in my OP.

You sound like someone who ran for a local office and got beat in the primary...

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

So, Nixon's criminality didn't register. Neither did Reagan's criminality, which pretty much implicated poppy Bush. Then came the heyday of Gingrich, when the GOP struck facts from their list of priorities, where partisan advantage remained as the one, single remaining item. Then, of course, there was baby Bush, the war criminal.

Better late than never, eh?

Still, I think, you are in error. Karma hasn't slapped them, even while successive GOP "leaders" pissed them into the face with increasing vigor. While this is ongoing, the one single remaining item on the Goobers' list of priorities is, "He sticks it to Them!" - Whatever "Them" of the day they have come to despise, from immigrants to never-Trumpers, and from Hillary to gays. They just love it.

The only thing really disappointing in your scorned-lover jeremiad would be the last phrase. You a both-sider now? I thought you are smarter than that.

Give us ten stocks to watch, fuckwit. Then we'll see how they do compared to the Dow and S&P.

Why do you treat me so bad?
I gave you a sincere hug for not voting.
See? You're full of shit. You just keep running with the rest of the tard herd. Just as I said in my OP.

You sound like someone who ran for a local office and got beat in the primary...
I've never run for office, but there was a time I would have handily won the race for mayor. I've even been encouraged to run for Congress, but I have kids who still live at home. Maybe when they are grown up and the nest is empty.

Outstanding!

The Butt Hurt Flows through Putin Bot G5000

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

No, it's not "fucking amazing". It's fucking Hillaryous when you preface your post with this tripe; "retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party."

Based on your critical thinking skills you would conclude Maxiine Waters, AOC, and Hillaryuos Clintoon are none of the above.

You're full of shit if you think identity politics, class warfare, and blaming America for the worlds problems are not synonymous with retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths. Which none of the Republicans are putting forward.

The Democrats damn sure don't slap down bigotry. The can't even slap the anti-Semites they have elected. They won't call out the race baiters. Even when they are tax evaders making tax laws on us.

And then there's your avi. Fucking retarded, so where does that leave you?

Putin wants to thank you for your contribution to Mother Russia.

So, Nixon's criminality didn't register. Neither did Reagan's criminality, which pretty much implicated poppy Bush. Then came the heyday of Gingrich, when the GOP struck facts from their list of priorities, where partisan advantage remained as the one, single remaining item. Then, of course, there was baby Bush, the war criminal.

Better late than never, eh?

Still, I think, you are in error. Karma hasn't slapped them, even while successive GOP "leaders" pissed them into the face with increasing vigor. While this is ongoing, the one single remaining item on the Goobers' list of priorities is, "He sticks it to Them!" - Whatever "Them" of the day they have come to despise, from immigrants to never-Trumpers, and from Hillary to gays. They just love it.

The only thing really disappointing in your scorned-lover jeremiad would be the last phrase. You a both-sider now? I thought you are smarter than that.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

Bad weekend, eh?

President Trump keeps winning, and you losers keep whining.

Forum List

Back