🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

I've never seen so much flooding from snowflake melting/crying
snow-flooding.jpg

I work in healthcare and saw a lot of good people lose their jobs because of obama.
While I was able to survive the obama reign, many weren’t.

Yeah, Obama fucked up healthcare far worse than it already was. My wife is an floor nurse and she has seen the damage the ACA did to the hospitals first hand. Though the nurses that are left have amazing job security because most are not willing to take on the workload that has been dumped on them so filling open spots is getting harder and harder.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
8DD3C283-7461-423A-9F06-05539834F703.jpeg

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

So you think Obama lead the corruption of the FBI/DOJ because he was a snowflake over TRUMP questioning his birth certificate? Lucky for you TRUMP doesn't do karma, but be sure to let us know how the bitch slap of TRUMP winning feels.

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

Yes, he was. 2nd worst POTUS ever, in my opinion.

Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.
What campaign promise has Trump failed to accomplish in his first two years that has you awake at 2AM?

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.
What campaign promise has Trump failed to accomplish in his first two years that has you awake at 2AM?

nothing keeps me awake at night, worry is for the birds.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp[emoji769]".

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

I'm overjoyed that the OP doesn't vote.

:11_2_1043:

Even the dims don’t attempt to recruit at his trailer park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nothing to eat crow over. I have said form the beginning I did not think Trump did anything illegal, and I was right according to the report.

What has Trump done to improve healthcare like he said he would?

Life can’t be good while being wrong all the time. :)

I have nothing to eat crow over. I have said form the beginning I did not think Trump did anything illegal, and I was right according to the report.

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

Wtf?? :laugh:

John? John Wayne Gasey? Is that you? I’d recognize that face anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, tell us the campaign promise Trump has not completed in his first two years that justifies you saying he has done NOTHING.

I’ll wait.

Life can’t be good while being wrong all the time. :)

I am almost never wrong. Have not been wrong about a single thing in this thread.

Come on, tell us the campaign promise Trump has not completed in his first two years that justifies you saying he has done NOTHING.

I’ll wait.

This is what I said..."Trump has not fixed any of the important problems..."

I stand by that. Tell, what major issue/problem has he dealt with?

Forum List

Back