🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
:itsok:

I’ve been wondering if CNN and MSNBC will ever apologize for leading you gullible sheep down a path towards TDS.
I don't watch news channels, retard. Any of them. They are all propaganda channels, especially Fox.

I have posted many times on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Russia. Example:
I doubt Daffy Donald personally interacted with Russian agents or their cutouts.

Putin is too smart to collude directly with a retard like Trump. He knows Trump would have been bragging about it on Twitter ever day. "Putin loves me!"

I have also posted many times I do not believe Trump should be impeached for anything less than laundering Russian mob money. He should not be impeached for violating campaign finance laws to bribe his hooker, or any of the other small stuff, even though the Republican party set the impeachment bar really, really low by impeaching over a blowjob.

None of this changes the fact you mouth breathers have violated every principle you claimed to believe in, thus exposing you don't believe in anything at all. Just power. All that matters to you tards is the letter after someone's name, and New York liberal Democrat Donald Trump understood this from the beginning.
You don’t watch ANY news?? lol

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

screw money, let's wager our existence on this very forum.

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?
:laugh:

how about you laughing man...you grow a pair yet?
I haven’t stopped smiling since Trump kicked hillary to the curb. :)

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

If you lose, will you miss me?

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about "Family Values".

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

No, it's not "fucking amazing". It's fucking Hillaryous when you preface your post with this tripe; "retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party."

Based on your critical thinking skills you would conclude Maxiine Waters, AOC, and Hillaryuos Clintoon are none of the above.

You're full of shit if you think identity politics, class warfare, and blaming America for the worlds problems are not synonymous with retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths. Which none of the Republicans are putting forward.

The Democrats damn sure don't slap down bigotry. The can't even slap the anti-Semites they have elected. They won't call out the race baiters. Even when they are tax evaders making tax laws on us.

And then there's your avi. Fucking retarded, so where does that leave you?

Last edited:

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

No biggie, you didn't need a political party affiliation on your reg anyway. I have yet to find a reason for its existence.

As far as the rube herd being brought to their senses the answer I fear is No. That's why they've been wrapping themselves in a cocoon of denialism the whole time, like a hard shell protecting their snowflake asses from what the rest of us call Reality.

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

I was smiling for the first year watching my portfolio climb, but this last year after Trump fucked that up with his stupid trade war I am a bit less smiley!

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

If you lose, will you miss me?

you know it.

but I will not lose.

and nobody has had the balls to make the wager yet.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

Worry about the Clinton/Obama Crime Cartel going to jail. The details are being worked out as we speak.
Keep dreaming, mouth breather.

No dream, Klinton Klown. Stay tuned.

Doubling the deficit.

Record spending.

Disastrous trade war which has doubled the trade deficit.

More golf trips than Obama.

Serial adultery.

Pathological lying.

Dozens of indictments, jail terms, and resignations due to massive corruption.

Failure to achieve 3 percent annual growth despite juicing the GDP with record government spending.

Family members using personal account emails to conduct official government business.

Increased animosity toward the US around the world.

After 60 fake repeals under Obama, not one single repeal bill brought up for a vote in the House or Senate to date.

I knew all along the pseudocons were full of shit. I warned this forum for YEARS about it. And now you can all see for yourselves. They believe in NOTHING. It was all a giant lie.

Any Republican with a conscience, who has any principles, has walked away from Trump and the tard herd.

you have the balls?

I was smiling for the first year watching my portfolio climb, but this last year after Trump fucked that up with his stupid trade war I am a bit less smiley!
Hmm... I can only guess you aren’t too smucking fart. I’m doing great!

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

No, it's not "fucking amazing". It's fucking Hillaryous when you preface your post with this tripe; "retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party."

Based on your critical thinking skills you would conclude Maxiine Waters, AOC, and Hillaryuos Clintoon are none of the above.

You're full of shit if you think identity politics, class warfare, and blaming America for the worlds problems are not synonymous we retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths. Which none of the Republicans are putting forward.

The Democrats damn sure don't slap down bigotry. The can't even slap the anti-Semites they have elected. They won't call out the race baiters. Even when they are tax evaders making tax laws on us.

And then there's your avi. Fucking retarded, so where does that leave you?

It leaves him holding his lil' minnow. Anyways, he don't vote. No involvement, then no commitment.

No.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

I’ve been wondering if CNN and MSNBC will ever apologize for leading you gullible sheep down a path towards TDS.

The mouth breathers thought they were electing someone who would "drain the swamp"!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

you have the balls?

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

you are not even a good liar.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

I don't watch news channels, retard. Any of them. They are all propaganda channels, especially Fox.

I have posted many times on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Russia. Example:
I doubt Daffy Donald personally interacted with Russian agents or their cutouts.

Putin is too smart to collude directly with a retard like Trump. He knows Trump would have been bragging about it on Twitter ever day. "Putin loves me!"

I have also posted many times I do not believe Trump should be impeached for anything less than laundering Russian mob money. He should not be impeached for violating campaign finance laws to bribe his hooker, or any of the other small stuff, even though the Republican party set the impeachment bar really, really low by impeaching over a blowjob.

None of this changes the fact you mouth breathers have violated every principle you claimed to believe in, thus exposing you don't believe in anything at all. Just power. All that matters to you tards is the letter after someone's name, and New York liberal Democrat Donald Trump understood this from the beginning.
You don’t watch ANY news?? lol
I do not watch any of the 24 hour networks.

When you have to broadcast "news" 24 hours a day, you know what happens? A lot of manufactured bullshit, that's what happens. Just to fill all that air time.

Anyone who watches that shit on Fox or MSNBC or any other 24 hour "news" channel is an idiot. And they prove it here every day.

30AA6B09-76A3-43DC-9DA5-D55E6BB9FA54.jpeg

The mouth breathers thought they were electing someone who would "drain the swamp"!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
People/voters are learning the swamp was deeper than expected. It’s why he’ll win a second term.

sure you are, everyone on the internet makes millions off of a stock market that has been stagnant for 420 days and counting.

you are not even a good liar.

Are you a bad stock selector?
:imsorry3:

Forum List

Back