Will Kavanaugh be confirmed and seated on the supreme court? Yes or No.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course he will – regardless the fact he’s unfit to serve on the Supreme Court for reasons having nothing to do with accusations of sexual assault.

You think Kavanaugh is a super right winger? You have to be kidding. He’s about as moderate of a nominee as you’ll ever see from the Republican Party.
Had Kavanaugh been nominated by Jeb!, he would have flown through the process a month ago.

Explain Korchishshsh getting on the SC? I can never spell his name .

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm kinda of thinking no. The FBI will not find anything relevant, but the pressure on certain Senators will likely cause Kavanaugh to lose this in a tight vote, probably 51 to 49 against. I hope I'm wrong though and he gets confirmed. What do you think?

Nope he'll make it 56-44.

Of course he will – regardless the fact he’s unfit to serve on the Supreme Court for reasons having nothing to do with accusations of sexual assault.
I do have to say that having your "case law" chestnut rubbed in you big, fat, arrogant face for a generation or more is going to be a source of ceaseless enjoyment.

He'll be confirmed.

Part of this dimocrat bullshit IMO is aimed at the next candidate to be nominated, to let them know what the gauntlet will hold for them, their families and whatnot to hopefully pare the field of future nominees they don't wanna see on the court. BKs a nightmare to them already but another out of his mode is death to the judicial branch in their minds.

Which will be excellent for matastisizing their world-class butthurt.

Why or why not? I personally think republicans are going to come up short on votes.

Yes.

Cons only have two goals.

1- pass big ass tax cut for the rich . Done !
2- put a psycho super right judge in the SC.

They don’t care about the backlash as long as they get those two things done . Many gop Congressman are retiring after the tax thing cause they can now cash in.

2- put a psycho super right judge in the SC.

Just wait until you see Trump's appointments to replace Sotomayor and Ginsburg.

Yes, he may fall short this week (I doubt it but he may)

But we are going to have more Republican Senators after midterms and he will be confirmed after being re-nominated

Why or why not? I personally think republicans are going to come up short on votes.

Why? Because republican are as spineless and skeert as the democrats are. It will be close, it will be a hassle but Kavanaugh will go.

The FBI he said she said will turn up nothing..........the other accusations are quite frankly idiotic................

The report will be a nothing burger..........and the vote will go...........may need the vice president to decide if a snowflake from Arizona doesn't say yes............

So..........it's a go..........

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm kinda of thinking no. The FBI will not find anything relevant, but the pressure on certain Senators will likely cause Kavanaugh to lose this in a tight vote, probably 51 to 49 against. I hope I'm wrong though and he gets confirmed. What do you think?

The Jeff Flake RINO will vote No, so it's down to the two women RINO's and the Democrat Senator in West Virginia. The narrative has now changed away from the pathetic accusations of rape, gang-rape because there is no actual evidence, so the narrative now is Brett Kavanaugh is too partisan, he defended himself against vicious accusations from the Unhinged Left = him being too partisan. The Jeff Flake RINO has said now that they cannot have someone this partisan on the USSC, this to me suggests that he's going to vote No.

My opinion is that Brett Kavanaugh will not be confirmed, but if in November the Republicans keep control of The Senate and perhaps add a few seats to what they now have then Brett Kavanaugh can be renominated and confirmed and those two RINO women will not matter, then again The Donald could nominate the Right-Wing Amy Coney Barrett who will easily be confirmed which then FORCES her down the Leftist throats for 30 years. Brett Kavanaugh is basically a very Moderate Conservative, he could not then be guaranteed to always vote with the other Conservatives on the USSC, so the Right-Wing Amy Coney Barrett is the better option.

The FBI he said she said will turn up nothing..........the other accusations are quite frankly idiotic................

The report will be a nothing burger..........and the vote will go...........may need the vice president to decide if a snowflake from Arizona doesn't say yes............

its a go then..
yq1cnljp2dw01.jpg

Dear Donald,

After Kavanaugh gets rejected, you would make the country very very happy, if you proceed with an amazing gesture and nominate Garland.

Screw that damn list Mitch gave you and be your own man! Make us proud!

TIA :coffee:

>>

So much has happened in the past two years that many may have forgotten what happened to Merrick Garland in the spring of 2016.

But filling in that recollection goes some distance in explaining a lot of what has happened since.

To recap, Garland was nominated to fill the 2016 vacancy on the Supreme Court created by the death that February of Justice Antonin Scalia, an icon of conservative jurisprudence.

President Barack Obama quickly named Merrick Garland, then 63, to fill the seat. Garland had long been considered a prime prospect for the high court, serving as chief judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit — a frequent source of justices that is sometimes called the "little Supreme Court."

Widely regarded as a moderate, Garland had been praised in the past by many Republicans, including influential senators such as Orrin Hatch of Utah.

But even before Obama had named Garland, and in fact only hours after Scalia's death was announced, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared any appointment by the sitting president to be null and void. He said the next Supreme Court justice should be chosen by the next president — to be elected later that year.

"Of course," said McConnell, "the American people should have a say in the court's direction. It is a president's constitutional right to nominate a Supreme Court justice, and it is the Senate's constitutional right to act as a check on the president and withhold its consent."

What Happened With Merrick Garland In 2016 And Why It Matters Now

garland2.jpg

Last edited:

its a go then..
yq1cnljp2dw01.jpg
Absolutely..............Ram the dang vote down the Dems throats......bunch of unethical hacks........

Get the votes.......Great......if not you get a women next before the end of the year...........I

Dear Donald,

After Kavanaugh gets rejected, you would make the country very very happy, if you proceed with an amazing gesture and nominate Garland.

>>

So much has happened in the past two years that many may have forgotten what happened to Merrick Garland in the spring of 2016.

But filling in that recollection goes some distance in explaining a lot of what has happened since.

To recap, Garland was nominated to fill the 2016 vacancy on the Supreme Court created by the death that February of Justice Antonin Scalia, an icon of conservative jurisprudence.

President Barack Obama quickly named Merrick Garland, then 63, to fill the seat. Garland had long been considered a prime prospect for the high court, serving as chief judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit — a frequent source of justices that is sometimes called the "little Supreme Court."

Widely regarded as a moderate, Garland had been praised in the past by many Republicans, including influential senators such as Orrin Hatch of Utah.

But even before Obama had named Garland, and in fact only hours after Scalia's death was announced, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declared any appointment by the sitting president to be null and void. He said the next Supreme Court justice should be chosen by the next president — to be elected later that year.

"Of course," said McConnell, "the American people should have a say in the court's direction. It is a president's constitutional right to nominate a Supreme Court justice, and it is the Senate's constitutional right to act as a check on the president and withhold its consent."

You want Garland.......well you'll have to wait for it........LOL

Unless the FBI comes back with some major bombshell which I don't think will happen yes he will be confirmed. Flake, Collins and Murkowski will have cover to vote yes which I suspect is why they wanted this investigation in the first place Manchin and Heitkamp both in strong red states won't risk voting no especially in an election year.

I can't say. The scum and their media lackeys are running an all out blitz on the man and his family. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted some serious payback.

I wanted a Conservative on the Court.

I wanted an honorable, decent, unbiased, emotionally strong grown-up on the Court.

Oh, well, I guess we'll get the first attribute on the list, anyway.

Dear Donald,

>>

You want Garland.......well you'll have to wait for it........LOL

CdrMe0kW8AA2tr6.png

Forum List

Back