Will Kavanaugh be confirmed and seated on the supreme court? Yes or No.

Will Kavanaugh be confirmed and seated on the supreme court? Yes or No.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That sad thing is that if he is not confirmed it will probably not be do to directly to Mrs. Fords allegations, but to the delay in the vote and the over-examination of his testimony and discussions about his political motives and alleged temperament problem etc etc. It will be the delay and all the media and accusations that have occurred since the delay that may derail him. A Quick vote would have succeeded.

But, if the elections prove bad for Democrats in the Senate, then a re nomination in a Senate balanced more favorable to Republicans could happen in a few months, provided Kavanagh could withstand the continued heat of such a delay.

No it will be for his ill temperament, lying, and partisanship.

Let of confidence in here. Remember, you are supposed to be voting on what you THINK will happen, not on what you want to happen.

That sad thing is that if he is not confirmed it will probably not be do to directly to Mrs. Fords allegations, but to the delay in the vote and the over-examination of his testimony and discussions about his political motives and alleged temperament problem etc etc. It will be the delay and all the media and accusations that have occurred since the delay that may derail him. A Quick vote would have succeeded.

But, if the elections prove bad for Democrats in the Senate, then a re nomination in a Senate balanced more favorable to Republicans could happen in a few months, provided Kavanagh could withstand the continued heat of such a delay.

No it will be for his ill temperament, lying, and partisanship.

There's evidence of ill temperament on the bench?
No lying and no partisanship.
Just because all the people attacking him were democrats doesn't make him partisan.
He struck back at the people striking him and his family.

Angry yes, at false accusations.
Yes I voted to pull the pin and toss Trump at DC, to drain the swamp. You have a problem with his achievements? Look thru his "promiseskept" web site and let me know which ones you disagree with.

He didn't fuck up the good economy Obama left him yet, that's not an accomplishment.

So he's bankrupting us with tax cuts for the rich and putting kids in concentration camps, and putting rapists on SCOTUS. Good work.

Angry yes, at false accusations.
Yes I voted to pull the pin and toss Trump at DC, to drain the swamp. You have a problem with his achievements? Look thru his "promiseskept" web site and let me know which ones you disagree with.

He didn't fuck up the good economy Obama left him yet, that's not an accomplishment.

So he's bankrupting us with tax cuts for the rich and putting kids in concentration camps, and putting rapists on SCOTUS. Good work.

Another thread to contradict each other.
1. Obama doubled the Debt, the top tax rate needs to go up, but the economy is doing well if it keep growing at about 3%
2. There are no concentration camps, just holding pens for illegals whose parents sent north
3. Your rape claim is a lie

According to the YP-MUL poll .. Justice Kavanaugh survives the toga party..

So the report is in! Now its up to Flake and Collins. Will they support Kavanaugh for the supreme court. Also, when is the VOTE?

It's Monday-morning quartererbacking now, but Kavanaugh and McConnell have it wrapped up.

Look like it, but we won't know until the official vote. I wonder what activist will do in the remaining time to try and change the minds of Flake and Collins?

It's Monday-morning quartererbacking now, but Kavanaugh and McConnell have it wrapped up.

Look like it, but we won't know until the official vote. I wonder what activist will do in the remaining time to try and change the minds of Flake and Collins?

Badger them in elevators.

Let's hope he goes down.

The next one will make them wish they'd never touched him.

And I really hope he does. Not b/c I think there's anything special about him, I just want someone in the scotus that will hate leftists until the day he dies.

So you want to put an angry drunk rapists on the court because it will make leftists mad?

Then again, you wanted to put a crazy person in the White House to make them mad.

How empty is your life, anyway?
He's none of those things, however bill Clinton is a rapist, and you would vote for him again.

1. Obama doubled the Debt, the top tax rate needs to go up, but the economy is doing well if it keep growing at about 3%
2. There are no concentration camps, just holding pens for illegals whose parents sent north

1. Bush doubled and quadrupled the debt. Obama is just the one who got the bill.
2. Putting a lot of people in a small space is a concentration camp. Particualarly when they didn't actually commit a crime. (Sorry, entering the country without permission is a misdemeanor.)
3) We send people to prison all the time on less evidence than there is against Kavanaugh.

He's none of those things, however bill Clinton is a rapist, and you would vote for him again.

Never voted for Clinton. Back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wing assholes.

Then I found myself in 2008 with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a job that didn't pay me anywhere near what I was worth.

That's when I realized that only millionaires and morons vote Republican, and I checked my bank account for clarification.

But getting back to Clinton. Ken Starr spent SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS trying to prove he was a rapist and a bunch of other things.

And all he came up with was that he lied about getting a blowjob from a willing intern.

1. Bush doubled and quadrupled the debt. Obama is just the one who got the bill.
2. Putting a lot of people in a small space is a concentration camp. Particualarly when they didn't actually commit a crime. (Sorry, entering the country without permission is a misdemeanor.)
3) We send people to prison all the time on less evidence than there is against Kavanaugh.

One more time:
1. Obama added more Debt that all other presidents [LIE #1]
debt_email.jpg

2. A "concentration camp" is defined as [LIE#2]
"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe"
3. There is no evidence against Kavanaugh, none, period. [LIE#3]

Forum List

Back