🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Kicking Debbie To The Curb Prevent Bernie's Troops From Rioting?

The poor Republicans. They so want some kind of scandal, and they're not getting it.

Oh. lying about anti-semitism is not cool. The OP should apologize for that sort of ugly dishonesty.

One of Debbie's DNC drones didn't just apologize about a antisemitic comment discovered by wikileaks? You're the liar here about that and enough of a scandal that Bernie's supporters are already marching in Philly.

One just hopes that all this increased pressure
does not cause Queen Hillary to have anymore seizures
the poor girl is sick enough already

No. I want to see her seize up right in the middle of the debate.

One of Debbie's DNC drones didn't just apologize about a antisemitic comment discovered by wikileaks

It wasn't antisemitic.

You're lying about that.

If you're not lying, post this antisemitic comment, and tell us what's antisemitic aboutit.

This thread just proves that all Hillary-haters are pathologically dishonest, and proud of it.

And they're whiny as hell. I guess losing big has that effect on people.

Oh, this will be fun, but I'll let someone else post the quote. :lol:

Wait till the Bernie Bots find out that Deb
just took a job with the Clinton campaign

Hillary just sent statement out by email:
that they hired Deb

they must running with the standard policy for them

rules-i8425.jpg

[

It wasn't antisemitic.

You're lying about that.

If you're not lying, post this antisemitic comment, and tell us what's antisemitic aboutit.

This thread just proves that all Hillary-haters are pathologically dishonest, and proud of it.

You're the liar, denying what's been in the news all day.....oh look, it's starting already! :lol:

dncprotestreuters7.24._20160724_211616.jpg

[

It wasn't antisemitic.

You're lying about that.

You're the liar, denying what's been in the news all day.....oh look, it's starting already! :lol:

dncprotestreuters7.24._20160724_211616.jpg

early this morning, they were already ginned up
just with the rules committee

this was before all the Debbie stuff was hitting the fan

h/t gateway pundit

Sanders supporters and grassroots activists delivered a petition with 600,000 signatures demanding the Democratic Party end the use of unelected officials to help determine presidential nominees.

The poor Republicans. They so want some kind of scandal, and they're not getting it.

Oh. lying about anti-semitism is not cool. The OP should apologize for that sort of ugly dishonesty.

One of Debbie's DNC drones didn't just apologize about a antisemitic comment discovered by wikileaks? You're the liar here about that and enough of a scandal that Bernie's supporters are already marching in Philly.

One just hopes that all this increased pressure
does not cause Queen Hillary to have anymore seizures
the poor girl is sick enough already

No. I want to see her seize up right in the middle of the debate.

I'm just satisfied with seeing her experience a big runny diarrhea fart while talking. However, Depends will cover it up unless it starts leaking..

that they hired Deb

rules-i8425.jpg
As honorary chair of a movement to elect Democrats to office across the country. She is still a US Congresswoman so she can't take a real job with Clinton unless she resigns from the House.

that they hired Deb

rules-i8425.jpg
As honorary chair of a movement to elect Democrats to office across the country. She is still a US Congresswoman so she can't take a real job with Clinton unless she resigns from the House.

the email says Queen Hillary is proud to have her serving as "Honorary Chair"
of her 50 state campaign to get Democrats elected and serve as a surrogate in Florida and
other states

In corrupt Hillary terms - this means cash/ benefits or future job promise
and reminds the Bernie Bots that Queen Hillary does not care about them

Last edited:

So you're running. What a surprise.

Can nobody show me this supposed anti-semitic slur? Apparently not.

So, just a couple gutless jew-baiters. Boring.
No shit
From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-05 03:31 Subject: No shit
It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Re: No shit
From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-05 03:33 Subject: Re: No shit
It's these Jesus thing. > On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, Brad Marshall <[email protected]> wrote: > > It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Re: No shit
From:D[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-05 12:23 Subject: Re: No shit
AMEN Amy K. Dacey | Chief Executive Officer Democratic National Committee 430 S. Capitol Street, SE Washington, D.C. 20003 202-528-7492 (c) | 202-314-2263 (o) [email protected]

Hours later, it was announced that Wasserman Schultz would no longer preside over the convention and would be replaced by Ohio Rep. Marcia Fudge. By then, the writing was on the wall: Schultz's position was untenable.

Eager to move past the unseemly storyline, the Clinton campaign first charged that Russian hackers were attempting to assist Republican nominee Donald Trump's election through the leaks. Later, Democratic the nominee-in-waiting Clinton thanked Schultz for her service and appointed her an honorary campaign co-chair.

What was less clear among party leaders is whether Schultz should take the podium at all, or fade slowly into the night -- and out of Philadelphia.

"I think that it's now a decision of the Hillary Clinton campaign," says New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney.

If Schultz ends up taking the dais, even briefly, it could set off emotions reminiscent of Sen. Ted Cruz's speech at the Republican National Convention, where in his refusal to back Trump, he was roundly booed off the stage.

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns as Tensions Threaten to Roil Convention

Forum List

Back