Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

But he's a good faggot. Every bit as much as Milo Yiannopoulos.

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:
Israel is a terrorist nation. otherwise, i thank you, sir!

Saw her fragging Trump the other day on a FOX show. Did that bitch get fake boobs? Looked it to me.....ghey.

Anyway....who really cares? Nobody watches Morning Joe

I'll admit it: I tried to watch their shitshow one morning. One minute was all I could stand before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to upchuck my breakfast into the toilet.

What kind of American idiots really watch those two? Seriously?

Saw her fragging Trump the other day on a FOX show. Did that bitch get fake boobs? Looked it to me.....ghey.

I'll admit it: I tried to watch their shitshow one morning. One minute was all I could stand before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to upchuck my breakfast into the toilet.

i watch them. then again, i watch everyone.

craven, immoral bullshit is what we're up against. we dont have time to be politically correct!

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?

I'll bet she is.

Actually, it's the other way around. He likes being done in the butt while she's wearing the strap-on. The big, black strap-on she bought at that sex toy store in Manhattan.

She also makes him wear a ball gag but even so, his girl-like screams can be heard from the next apartment, as Mika keeps repeating "Who's your daddy now?"

You're a better man than I am. :laughing0301:

You're a better man than I am. :laughing0301:
watching Tucker & MSNBC at the same time right now. Neal Katyal is on. he's a piece of work

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

He is a butt boy

I'll bet she is.

Actually, it's the other way around. He likes being done in the butt while she's wearing the strap-on. The big, black strap-on she bought at that sex toy store in Manhattan.

She also makes him wear a ball gag but even so, his girl-like screams can be heard from the next apartment, as Mika keeps repeating "Who's your daddy now?"

You think everybody enjoys what you do?

craven, immoral bullshit is what we're up against. we dont have time to be politically correct!

I gave up political-correctness the day I discovered that I was a liberal. That was back in 2002 or so. Been moving farther and farther to the right ever since I opened my eyes and took a look around me, realizing what an idiot I was.

He is a butt boy

I gave up political-correctness the day I discovered that I was a liberal. That was back in 2002 or so. Been moving farther and farther to the right ever since I opened my eyes and took a look around me, realizing what an idiot I was.
i supported obama, supported the tea party, and now support trump. anyone who gets big crowds, i like.

I'll bet she is.

Actually, I would more prefer to be doing MIka up the butt, dry, while he hubby is hogtied somewhere in the basement.

Probably end up selling both their asses on a street corner in NYC the next day, so they could support me in the manner I am accustomed to.

i supported obama, supported the tea party, and now support trump. anyone who gets big crowds, i like.

I should be ashamed of myself, but I actually wrote in Jessie Jackson in the Primary for Bill Clinton's Presidential run. My wife was also an Obama-voter, until I corrupted her.

She spends her days listening to Rush Limbaugh, and her evenings watching Tucker and Hannity now.

Mission accomplished. :biggrin:

I'll bet she is.

You probably would if you were a girl. But sadly, you're not. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back