Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

craven, immoral bullshit is what we're up against. we dont have time to be politically correct!

I gave up political-correctness the day I discovered that I was a liberal. That was back in 2002 or so. Been moving farther and farther to the right ever since I opened my eyes and took a look around me, realizing what an idiot I was.
i supported obama, supported the tea party, and now support trump. anyone who gets big crowds, i like.

I should be ashamed of myself, but I actually wrote in Jessie Jackson in the Primary for Bill Clinton's Presidential run. My wife was also an Obama-voter, until I corrupted her.

She spends her days listening to Rush Limbaugh, and her evenings watching Tucker and Hannity now.

Mission accomplished. :biggrin:
my husband is a Bernie Bro. i let him write on this account sometimes, much to the confusion of everyone.

craven, immoral bullshit is what we're up against. we dont have time to be politically correct!

I gave up political-correctness the day I discovered that I was a liberal. That was back in 2002 or so. Been moving farther and farther to the right ever since I opened my eyes and took a look around me, realizing what an idiot I was.
i supported obama, supported the tea party, and now support trump. anyone who gets big crowds, i like.

I should be ashamed of myself, but I actually wrote in Jessie Jackson in the Primary for Bill Clinton's Presidential run. My wife was also an Obama-voter, until I corrupted her.

She spends her days listening to Rush Limbaugh, and her evenings watching Tucker and Hannity now.

I'll take that as an admission you have nothing more to add to the discussion.

i do. we'll do it elsewhere

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

Such a Snowflake

Can I get you a safe space

"Butt boy" :laughing0301:

If I were a homo, I wouldn't even be offended by that.

This is like OJ's "If I Did It" book.

Not hardly. Let me be completely honest with you Bubba: Tried it one time back in the 60's and realized that I didn't like it. I have no attraction towards men whatsoever, and am happily-married to a wonderful woman.

At least I can say for sure that I'm a hetero, more so than anyone else. :biggrin:

Not hardly. Let me be completely honest with you Bubba: Tried it one time back in the 60's and realized that I didn't like it. I have not attraction towards men whatsoever, and am happily-married to a wonderful woman.

At least I can say for sure that I'm a hetero, more so than anyone else. :biggrin:
your honesty is refreshing. if only you were gay!

Not hardly. Let me be completely honest with you Bubba: Tried it one time back in the 60's and realized that I didn't like it. I have not attraction towards men whatsoever, and am happily-married to a wonderful woman.

Mad Maxine is on MSNBC right now. we're laughing our butt off at her!

What "discussion"? All I've heard from you is that "Trump is bad".

If you want to have a real discussion, start acknowledging the great things he's done for this country. Otherwise, STFU with your Trump-hating bullshit.

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?

I'll bet she is.

Actually, it's the other way around. He likes being done in the butt while she's wearing the strap-on. The big, black strap-on she bought at that sex toy store in Manhattan.

She also makes him wear a ball gag but even so, his girl-like screams can be heard from the next apartment, as Mika keeps repeating "Who's your daddy now?"

You think everybody enjoys what you do?

Did you just ghey hit on him?

Forum List

Back