Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

Screen-Shot-2018-12-12-at-12.19.57-PM.png

"Joe and Mika hate my guts. i dont hate them but i think they're insane" - President Trump

Mika is a middle aged woman. she knows what she's doing. she used a very specific phrase. she gets a pass because she's a lesbian...i mean liberal.

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?
Actually, she's his wife, they were married 3 weeks ago, Nov 24th,

Trump is ignorant, he's the most ignorant president we've ever had. its like Fred Flinstone's running the country. he has traumatized little kids.

he's obsessed with money and sex, and takes his power from these two things!

Just think: This would have been year two of a Hillary Clinton presidency. Hillary would have most likely done for gay folks and women, what Obama did for black folks.

:laughing0301:

Trump is ignorant, he's the most ignorant president we've ever had. its like Fred Flinstone's running the country. he has traumatized little kids.

he's obsessed with money and sex, and takes his power from these two things!

Just think: This would have been year two of a Hillary Clinton presidency. Hillary would have most likely done for gay folks and women, what Obama did for black folks.

:laughing0301:
no argument there

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

Interesting factoid.

The question still holds?

Interesting factoid.

The question still holds?
:rofl::rofl:

OH! SHUSH! :lol:

Would not be at all surprised if Pompeo surrendered his anal virginity to the dotard
That is what homofascists would consider homophobic. Your black card doesn’t exonerate you from your own Marxist ilk anymore.
Pipe down, butt boy
What's up with black American guy's obsessions with pipes and butt boys...I blame it on all that jail time.

Saggy pants too. That comes from time behind bars.

Would not be at all surprised if Pompeo surrendered his anal virginity to the dotard
That is what homofascists would consider homophobic. Your black card doesn’t exonerate you from your own Marxist ilk anymore.
Pipe down, butt boy
What's up with black American guy's obsessions with pipes and butt boys...I blame it on all that jail time.

I guess there's not much else to do in there.

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

But he's a good faggot. Every bit as much as Milo Yiannopoulos.

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:

Big difference!

Milo is consistent in his beliefs.....he is a total conservative through and through! :113:

Milo never waves -unlike some, you know what i mean - in a schizophrenic manner ..... left to right, right to left etc.....o_O

Pipe down, butt boy

I guess there's not much else to do in there.

The "saggy pants" look comes from all that prison sex that goes on there. Ask MikeTX, I believe he's had some experience as a prison guard.

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:

Big difference!

Milo is consistent in his beliefs.....he is a total conservative through and through! :113:

Milo never waves -unlike some, you know what i mean - in a schizophrenic manner ..... left to right, right to left etc.....o_O

Ya got me there. Sometimes I don't know where basquebromance is coming from.

You're such a fagot.

lol

Big difference!

Ya got me there. Sometimes I don't know where basquebromance is coming from.

From schizo country :dunno:

Fired? Of course not. Leftists are allowed to be homophobic, they don't have to even hide it. There is a pattern... From Alec Baldwin, Joy Reid, Bill Maher, now brainless Mika. They can't even produce own news, so she had to comment on what was happening at the other channel...

Journalist. LOL

Forum List

Back