Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?

If Obama thinks Clinton is guilty or Hillary pleads for the pardon, the fact is, that either one or both thinks she is guilty of mishandling TS materials or Pay to Play.

If she doesn’t get the pardon, she could be prosecuted until the statute of limitations. What should she do? Take the pardon and admit she is guilty?

Should Obama offer the pardon and admit he thought she was guilty all along while stumping for her?

Or should Obama leave her hanging in the wind and open her up to prosecution?

Oh, what a mess she made for herself! Prosecute her!

---- Yes he will to cover his ass and she'll accept it then Libs will claim she had no choice. They will say there was no evidence and Obozo saved her from a witch hunt.

This is already ancient history
Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

WTF do you think will happen on Jan 21?

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said during the interview. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0

You hear that? He just called you a gullible idiot.
On Jan 21, 2017 BHO will be in his new digs in DC.

Donald will be in The White House.

Melania will still be in NYC. For her The White House is like Green Acres.

And Hillary will have been pardoned 48 hours earlier.

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said during the interview. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0

Obama will no longer be in a position of giving her a pardon
Damm you people don't know what ancient means.

Did you flunk out of public school ??

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

And then what?

You seriously think Trump will be spending his political capital on unprecedentedly telling DOJ and FBI how to do their job?

For what? To satisfy a couple of idiots that took seriously his desperate campaign hail-mary's right after pussy gate? It certainly will not do him any favors as someone that wants to go down in history as not-worst president.

Last edited:
Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

I responded to HIS question: "WTF do you think will happen on Jan 21?"

'ancient' didn't enter into it

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

id rather see Hillary forced to work for McDonalds for the next 3 years than be pardoned

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

And then what?

You seriously think Trump will be spending his political capital on unprecedentedly telling DOJ and FBI how to do their job?

For what? To satisfy a couple of idiots that took his desperate campaign hail-mary's right after pussy gate? It certainly will not do him any favors as someone that wants to go down in history as not-worst president.
after that, I don't care.

Both Clintons will spend the rest of their lives working BEHIND the scenes, if they work at all.

Clinton will be laughed out of the room if she tries another run for office higher than dog catcher.

Obama will try and fail to make people believe he was pertinent.

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

And then what?

For what? To satisfy a couple of idiots that took his desperate campaign hail-mary's right after pussy gate? It certainly will not do him any favors as someone that wants to go down in history as not-worst president.
after that, I don't care.

Both Clintons will spend the rest of their lives working BEHIND the scenes, if they work at all.

Clinton will be laughed out of the room if she tries another run for office higher than dog catcher.

Obama will try and fail to make people believe he was pertinent.
There is a lot of money in The Clinton Foundation.

Bill and Hillary will both be having fun with it.

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

Sorry but you don't read to good.

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

And then what?

For what? To satisfy a couple of idiots that took seriously his desperate campaign hail-mary's right after pussy gate? It certainly will not do him any favors as someone that wants to go down in history as not-worst president.
You either went to public school or slept through Civics.

Trump does not control Congress.

Congress is now Red.

Red hates Hillary.

Not yet.

Not until Jan 21.

Then it will be ancient.

I read quite well.

'to good'?

apparently better than you write, anyway

If Obama thinks Clinton is guilty or Hillary pleads for the pardon, the fact is, that either one or both thinks she is guilty of mishandling TS materials or Pay to Play.

If she doesn’t get the pardon, she could be prosecuted until the statute of limitations. What should she do? Take the pardon and admit she is guilty?

Should Obama offer the pardon and admit he thought she was guilty all along while stumping for her?

So where's the poll ???

YES - checkmark

YES - checkmark #2
????

So where's the poll ???

YES - checkmark

YES - checkmark #2
????
Do you NOT know how to set up a poll ?

I read quite well.

'to good'?

That's white-trash English.

I figured you would understand it better.

I read quite well.

'to good'?

That's white-trash English.

I figured you would understand it better.

Until I came to this board, I had little contact with 'white-trash' English.

Please, show me more of your native tongue

So where's the poll ???

YES - checkmark

YES - checkmark #2
????
Do you NOT know how to set up a poll ?
no.

It would be worth Hillary getting a pardon just to have that arrogant **** admit she is guilty.

Obama doesn't want any further investigation of Hillary because he was corresponding with her using her private server and a pseudonym. Huma even pointed out via email how fucking stupid it was to have POTUS and SoS corresponding through a private server.

Obama knew about Hillarys server all along. He 100% lied to America when he said he only found out about Hillarys server on the news.

Forum List

Back