🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Obama pardon Trump on his last day in office?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Trump will likely be charged with conspiracy to commit treason which will make this the weirdest election ever. Trump supporters will scream foul when Trump is handcuffed and led away, saying it should have been Hilary. No matter how many times you explain the law to them, they'll never get it and forever believe they were robbed. Fuck 'em if they're that stupid.

But Obama could take pity on Trump and pardon him in January.

I say he'll have to pardon Hillary when Bloomberg starts his run.

Greg

Just because someone is stupid enough to commit an act of treason on national television in front of millions of viewers instead of some secret phone call using the latest scrambling device doesn't make the act of treason any less true.

Donald's main problem is that he seems to believe that everything around him and his personal actions are just part of some reality TV show. He apparently thinks he can just edit out the parts he chooses after the cameras are turned off.

Just because someone is stupid enough to commit an act of treason on national television in front of millions of viewers instead of some secret phone call using the latest scrambling device doesn't make the act of treason any less true.

Donald's main problem is that he seems to believe that everything around him and his personal actions are just part of some reality TV show. He apparently thinks he can just edit out the parts he chooses after the cameras are turned off.
Well, rainbow boy declined to try to make a case for treason, maybe you can.

Trump will likely be charged with conspiracy to commit treason which will make this the weirdest election ever. Trump supporters will scream foul when Trump is handcuffed and led away, saying it should have been Hilary. No matter how many times you explain the law to them, they'll never get it and forever believe they were robbed. Fuck 'em if they're that stupid.

But Obama could take pity on Trump and pardon him in January.

We know you're terrified when you post such inane bullshit....

Where is the treason, Hillery is the one that was careless with top secret information, could you explain why Trump should be charged and not Hillery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it would be lovely if Hillary's lost emails were found and returned to her via wikileaks. I returned a wallet once.

Greg

Says the irony impaired far left drone that supports Hilary1

As the far left drones ignore Hilary and her crimes!

1. The opening statement in your video is false. He never called on Russia to conduct espionage on the United States. In fact, no one has produced any evidence that Russia even had anything to do with it.

2. The emails have already been hacked and the server is no longer in operation. How do you hack a server that no longer exists?

3. Hillary testified under oath that the 33,000 emails she deleted were personal, having to do with Chelsea's wedding, scheduling yoga classes, etc. but NOTHING to do with government business and NOTHING that was classified. How does that constitute a compromise of national security (unless she was lying about the content)? It's a felony to transmit classified information on an unsecured server, so unless Hillary is guilty of a felony, the 33,000 deleted emails have nothing to do with national security.

Case closed. Next.

Russia says that the Democrats are absurd to the point of stupidity. And they are right.

Trump will not be charged with any thing. Hillary isn't that sure.

1. The opening statement in your video is false. He never called on Russia to conduct espionage on the United States. In fact, no one has produced any evidence that Russia even had anything to do with it.

2. The emails have already been hacked and the server is no longer in operation. How do you hack a server that no longer exists?

3. Hillary testified under oath that the 33,000 emails she deleted were personal, having to do with Chelsea's wedding, scheduling yoga classes, etc. but NOTHING to do with government business and NOTHING that was classified. How does that constitute a compromise of national security (unless she was lying about the content)? It's a felony to transmit classified information on an unsecured server, so unless Hillary is guilty of a felony, the 33,000 deleted emails have nothing to do with national security.

Case closed. Next.

Hey! It's been a couple of slow news days. Too hot to weld on my pickup ladder rack project around here.

Not being a democrat I have no skin in this convention. I just follow the obvious trails of bread crumbs that are there for us all to see.

If the former CIA director/Defense Sec says it could be treason who am I to say he doesn't know what he is talking about?

You have made some good points but then why does Leon have his boxers in a twist? He has worked for both dem and gop administrations. Panetta doesn't scare easily ..yet obviously Trump terrifies him.

PS: It's not MY video. I never met Panetta.

I'm considering a new sig:

donald-trump-putin-horse-bffs1.jpg

Forum List

Back