Will Obama Squirt a few at his last STOU?

Will Obama Squirt a few at his last STOU?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, he a real man.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
f_dc_obama_crying_160105.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

More likely he will be very defiant and arrogant (more so than usual, that is). Might announce a few outrageous intentions to usurp more authority or dictate a few more laws but it'll probably have more of an angry tone (because his reign of terror is about to end).

I expect the biggest sniveling whine fest EVER in the history of TV. It will be Hollywood epic on a grand scale. The press afterwards will tell us how he IS the most ethical, moral and kind person to EVER serve in that office.

Democrats will drop to their knees sobbing and crawl to his feet.
Those words will be the final words of a dying party and agenda.
Because the NEXT morning he IS a full fledged lame duck.

There are MILLIONS in America that want to see his work tore the hell up so his speech will be giving excuses and casting blame.
The next morning when he wakes up he will still have his EO's to screw things up but he will also have a FRONT seat on his train ride to hell.

He LOST more power in the House and Senate then ANY president in history INCLUDING Nixon! So yeah it WILL be blame placement AND excuses.

Fury

I think Obama is a complete asshole. I respected the job Mr. Clinton did while in office even though I didn't agree with his politics whatsoever. He never went out of his way to piss off his opponents like Obama seems to do and he played the middle perfectly. People forget that Mr. Clinton's presidency was in deep trouble in the first two years. It wasn't until he went to the right that he became more popular. Coincidently, the economy seemed to improve as he did that. Perhaps it wasn't a coincidence.

Forum List

Back