🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Obama's narcissism again be on display with his last State of the Union?

Q5Dzb.png

CrusaderFrank

It's like Jeopardy, right?

Q. Who is the dumbest man to ever occupy the White House?

weird look on his face. Michelle must have gotten a boner
Infantile rw *cough* "humor" is infantile. I'll give you this much, you're consistent in your hackery FAIL.
How sad, yet another poor victim of the Alan Grayson Virus: Sense of humor disabled.:(
Harleyfag has the humor of a 6th-grader. Not surprising that you find it high brow :eusa_doh:
Oh WOW you actually went there :lol:

weird look on his face. Michelle must have gotten a boner
Infantile rw *cough* "humor" is infantile. I'll give you this much, you're consistent in your hackery FAIL.
How sad, yet another poor victim of the Alan Grayson Virus: Sense of humor disabled.:(
Harleyfag has the humor of a 6th-grader. Not surprising that you find it high brow :eusa_doh:
Oh WOW you actually went there :lol:
LOL, Try not to make it angry TN; mopping up all that foam is a pain in the ass.

mouth-foaming-450x450.jpg

As good as Obamas final State of the Union is....wait till you see Hillary's next year

imagine that another first

the first prezbo to give that state of the union

from behind bars

--LOL
You guys been making the same claim for 25 years.......still waiting on Vince Foster
They are lawyers man. Lets be real.
FFS, they are able to funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries. And they do it LEGALLY
:puke:
Fuck corrupt cankles
Guess what?

Republicans control Congress
If they want to investigate the Clinton Foundation...they can

If cons ran an electable candidate, we wouldn't be subjected to these multi-year whines :crybaby: of theirs.

:boohoo:
Ain't it the truth

The candidates that emerge from the clown car are unelectable

Harleyfag has a new rw playmate NightFox

ODS on parade. Low-info, mouth-breathers always deliver :thup:

I resent that accusation, I only breath through my mouth when I'm drinking through my nose.....:)

*Note to Democrat Party Headquarters: whomever is operating that guys remote control unit; please change the channel.

"I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic.." -- George Carlin

As good as Obamas final State of the Union is....wait till you see Hillary's next year

from behind bars

--LOL
You guys been making the same claim for 25 years.......still waiting on Vince Foster
FFS, they are able to funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries. And they do it LEGALLY
Fuck corrupt cankles
Guess what?

What part of legal do you not understand?

from behind bars

--LOL
Fuck corrupt cankles
Guess what?

True. They've already shown that they're not afraid to throw MILLIONS IN TAXPAYER $$$ away only to provide a hack rw dog & pony show w/ ZERO RESULTS :lol:

Sad to see it coming to an end

Obamas_watch_Michelle_Obama_speech.jpg
What end? If you think he's going to go actually go away, you're nuts. His ego won't let him. No, he wants to ruin the UN next. Of course, he apparently doesn't realize that no one actually cares what the UN does, but that's his problem.

Forum List

Back