Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
People who fuck children together, stick together.
He is the President of the United States and our Commander-in-Chief. I don’t give a shit. You diss our Prez you diss the USA.
I never once heard you say that to someone attacking Obama.

Are you claiming you never dissed Obama while he was in office?
Met the man and have had a conversation with him. Never would accuse him of being a child molester. You’re wayyyyyyyy off base pal.
Obama did not have a history of being interested in young girls like Trump does.

Americans are under no obligation or duty to show respect for an immoral POS like Donald Trump. He is despised and mocked by the vast majority of Americans.
He is our President and is well respected by the “vast majority of Americans.”

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
He is the President of the United States and our Commander-in-Chief. I don’t give a shit. You diss our Prez you diss the USA.

Met the man and have had a conversation with him. Never would accuse him of being a child molester. You’re wayyyyyyyy off base pal.
Obama did not have a history of being interested in young girls like Trump does.
Nope. He was very effeminate and I honestly thought he was into dudes.

Trump diisses the office of President.

So, if you don't drool over young girls, you are a homosexual. Do you support Roy Moore too?

is there ever a time trump isnt in your head driving you crazy???

there are support groups for your TDS
Remember just before the 2016 election how scores of pseudocons on this forum fell for a hoax that Anonymous was going to release a "Bill Clinton rape video" from Epstein's Island™?

Karma's a bitch, snowflake.
If I’m putting weights on the scales of decent behavior...Bill Clinton is lopsided.

Where would Trump be?

Trump is doing a fine job and will be re-elected in 2020. Just dial it in guy. President Hillary Rodham Clinton. LMFAO. President Ted Cruz.President Marco Rubio. President Jeb Bush. LMFAO.

So, if you don't drool over young girls, you are a homosexual. Do you support Roy Moore too?
Accusations against Moore were a well orchestrated hit job.

It was a Vast Right Left Wing Conspiracy!

You accused the President of the United States of America as being a child molester. You see nothing wrong with this? Not surprising.

Americans are under no obligation or duty to show respect for an immoral POS like Donald Trump. He is despised and mocked by the vast majority of Americans.
PURE... BULL... SHIT... even though I know you think that it's true. You are the minority and the only thing you listen to is your own circle jerk propaganda wing echo chamber, and you all believe the bull shit you spread.

Problem is, well, it's bull shit.

Oh look, here's a post from a hypocritical anti-American piece of shit, "dissing" the U.S. ...
And it's 100% stupid. Who was the driving force? Obama administration. He is a disgrace to the United States.
How DO these assholes like Bush92 stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?
A complete lack of self-awareness.
Totally in tune with reality. You liberals are not.You are all just full of hatred for the United States of America.
Nope. You literally said dissing the president is dissing the U.S., which is what you did when you dissed Obama.

Or his own daughter.

PURE... BULL... SHIT... even though I know you think that it's true. You are the minority and the only thing you listen to is your own circle jerk propaganda wing echo chamber, and you all believe the bull shit you spread.

Problem is, well, it's bull shit.

Most Americans do not support lusting after children.

You accused the President of the United States of America as being a child molester. You see nothing wrong with this? Not surprising.
Actually, a real person, who was 13 at the time accused Trump. She had a collaborating witness.

Because only Republicans think a 33 year old man should be cruising high schools looking for dates.

Trump is doing a fine job and will be re-elected in 2020. Just dial it in guy. President Hillary Rodham Clinton. LMFAO. President Ted Cruz.President Marco Rubio. President Jeb Bush. LMFAO.
Another Trumptard ignoring the skyrocketing debt, the border, the trade war, the hurt of our farmers, his lies, his bigotry, racism & hate.

Trump says Epstein has the same taste in women that he does

Of course he will pardon him

Because only Republicans think a 33 year old man should be cruising high schools looking for dates.
Creepy Roy Moore

Actually, a real person, who was 13 at the time accused Trump. She had a collaborating witness.
ROFL! What's her name?

Forum List

Back