Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

So, if you don't drool over young girls, you are a homosexual. Do you support Roy Moore too?
Accusations against Moore were a well orchestrated hit job.
It was a Vast Right Left Wing Conspiracy!
You accused the President of the United States of America as being a child molester. You see nothing wrong with this? Not surprising.
Actually, a real person, who was 13 at the time accused Trump. She had a collaborating witness.
ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

Why, you want to search for a video to whack off to?

People who fuck children together, stick together.
He is the President of the United States and our Commander-in-Chief. I don’t give a shit. You diss our Prez you diss the USA.
I never once heard you say that to someone attacking Obama.

Are you claiming you never dissed Obama while he was in office?
Met the man and have had a conversation with him. Never would accuse him of being a child molester. You’re wayyyyyyyy off base pal.
Obama did not have a history of being interested in young girls like Trump does.
Or his own daughter.
You people make me sick.

He is the President of the United States and our Commander-in-Chief. I don’t give a shit. You diss our Prez you diss the USA.

Met the man and have had a conversation with him. Never would accuse him of being a child molester. You’re wayyyyyyyy off base pal.
Obama did not have a history of being interested in young girls like Trump does.
Or his own daughter.
You people make me sick.
Pointing out there's no history of Obama having sex with his own daughter makes you sick?

Perhaps you should seek professional help then.

Or his own daughter.
You people make me sick.
Pointing out there's no history of Obama having sex with his own daughter makes you sick?

Shitstain obama rented his daughter to Harvey Weinstein for a summer. The shit color got hefty donations to his presidential center.

Or his own daughter.
You people make me sick.

Shitstain obama rented his daughter to Harvey Weinstein for a summer. The shit color got hefty donations to his presidential center.
LOL

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You accused the President of the United States of America as being a child molester. You see nothing wrong with this? Not surprising.
Actually, a real person, who was 13 at the time accused Trump. She had a collaborating witness.
ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

No, you fucking jackass, it's because I know there is no "real person." We all know you can't produce a name. The rape accusation was made-up from whole cloth.

Nope. He was very effeminate and I honestly thought he was into dudes.
So, if you don't drool over young girls, you are a homosexual. Do you support Roy Moore too?
I have done no such thing, snowflake. Try again. :lol:

Or his own daughter.
You people make me sick.

Obama's daughter worked a couple of months as an intern for Weinstein's company before the sexual harassment story broke.

You knew Trump was accused raped little girls, sexually harrassed women & you voted for him & still worship every square inch of his fat ass.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

No, you fucking jackass, it's because I know there is no "real person." We all know you can't produce a name. The rape accusation was made-up from whole cloth.
LOL

Fucking moron, he gave you her name. :eusa_doh:

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

She withdrew because of all the death threats.

You protect people that rape little girls. What does that say about you?

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

That's a pseudonym.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

You produced a pseudonym. There is no real person. The lawsuit was fake. It was withdrawn because the election is over.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

You produced a pseudonym. There is no real person. The lawsuit was fake. It was withdrawn because the election is over.
So, do you supoiort all child rapists or just Trump & Roy Moore.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

A lot of lawsuits are filed in such a manner to protect the identity of the person especially if the crime was against a minor.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

There is also a witness.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

So, do you supoiort all child rapists or just Trump & Roy Moore.
Just admit you're lawsuit against Trump is a total fraud.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

There is also a witness.
An "anonymous witness" - another total fraud, in other words.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

A lot of lawsuits are filed in such a manner to protect the identity of the person especially if the crime was against a minor.
Yeah, and a lot of them are total frauds. They're filed solely to damage a political candidate.

ROFL! What's her name?
Katie Johnson.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

There is also a witness.
An "anonymous witness" - another total fraud, in other words.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, anonymous witnesses in a court deposition are still real people and still face perjury if lying under oath, even if they do testify under a pseudonym to protect their identity for crimes committed against a minor.

Forum List

Back