Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Katie Johnson.

Why, you want to search for a video to whack off to?
No, you fucking jackass, it's because I know there is no "real person." We all know you can't produce a name. The rape accusation was made-up from whole cloth.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

She withdrew because of all the death threats.

You protect people that rape little girls. What does that say about you?
There is also a witness.
An "anonymous witness" - another total fraud, in other words.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, anonymous witnesses in a court deposition are still real people and still face perjury if lying under oath, even if they do testify under a pseudonym to protect their identity for crimes committed against a minor.

Are they? Where's the proof these people are real? How can they face perjury if they don't exist? Who says they testified? All we know is that they are mentioned in the lawsuit.

No, you fucking jackass, it's because I know there is no "real person." We all know you can't produce a name. The rape accusation was made-up from whole cloth.

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

There is also a witness.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, anonymous witnesses in a court deposition are still real people and still face perjury if lying under oath, even if they do testify under a pseudonym to protect their identity for crimes committed against a minor.

Are they? Where's the proof these people are real? How can they face perjury if they don't exist? Who says they testified? All we know is that they are mentioned in the lawsuit.
There are court documents, ya fucking moron.

rte4uf.gif

No One Drops of child molestation charge. If it goes to court and then the charges are dropped they were afraid it would be found out that the Chargers were unfounded. By the way if they hid the person's name for her safety how in the f*** would they get death threats? They don'thttps://help.funimation.com/s/ who the person is who are they threatening?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

By the way if they hid the person's name for her safety how in the f*** would they get death threats?
If they give an anonymous testimony, that doesn't mean the other party may not suspect who that witness is, and may even know for sure, someone may have tailed them, seen them, etc.

The real question is, are you really that stupid?

By the way if they hid the person's name for her safety how in the f*** would they get death threats?
If they give an anonymous testimony, that doesn't mean the other party may not suspect who that witness is, and may even know for sure, someone may have tailed them, seen them, etc.

The real question is, are you really that stupid?
Skeptical is Not By Any Means stupid. Never ever has there been a modicum of our president being of this inclination. We all know she likes women and he likes pretty women yet all the women have been adults. I also do not believe that Bill Clinton is a pedophile I do believe he is a rapist but all evidence shows he likes adult women

I produced a name

There was a lawsuit.

There is also a witness.
LOLOL

rte4uf.gif

Then post them. The only document I've seen is the lawsuit itself.

No One Drops of child molestation charge. If it goes to court and then the charges are dropped they were afraid it would be found out that the Chargers were unfounded. By the way if they hid the person's name for her safety how in the f*** would they get death threats? They don'thttps://help.funimation.com/s/ who the person is who are they threatening?

Given trump's track record, he probably just paid her off to go away.

There is also a witness.
LOLOL

rte4uf.gif

Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif

Where is the witness testimony?

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

rte4uf.gif

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault
Slick Willy is closely associated with Jeffrey Epstein they are best buds, that’s what the Clinton global initiative is all about sex trafficking.

You’re reaching... lol

Slick Willy is closely associated with Jeffrey Epstein they are best buds, that’s what the Clinton global initiative is all about sex trafficking.

You’re reaching... lol
Rustic MAGA see how many pussies you can grab

You’re reaching... lol
Rustic MAGA see how many pussies you can grab

You’re reaching... lol
LOL

And yet, no one associated with Epstein is claiming Clinton ever had sex with any of Epstein's sex slaves. Whereas 2 are claiming trump has.

You’re reaching... lol
LOL

And yet, no one associated with Epstein is claiming Clinton ever had sex with any of Epstein's sex slaves. Whereas 2 are claiming trump has.
Lol
Na, not really
Slick Willy is Jeffrey Epsteins best buddy... That is what the Clinton global initiative is all about... sex trafficking.

You’re reaching... lol
LOL

Lol
Na, not really
Slick Willy is Jeffrey Epsteins best buddy... That is what the Clinton global initiative is all about... sex trafficking.
Are you even sane enough to comprehend your reply to my post does nothing to refute it?

:dance:

No one takes money if their child is abused they want Justice not money I don't buy that b******* neither

No one takes money if their child is abused they want Justice not money I don't buy that b******* neither

It wasn't her child, it was her and she was already just suing for monetary reasons anyway.

Based on his history of buying womens' silence, it's entirely possible.

It wasn't her child, it was her and she was already just suing for monetary reasons anyway.

Yep you keep making it even more implausible

Yep you keep making it even more implausible

LOL

Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back