Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 8.27.57 AM.png

The convicted criminal category of film directors is an exclusive one.

You mean the "documentary", "2000 Mules for Sister Trump"? It was saved on Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:
Even Trump's grim toady Attorney General couldn't help but laugh at that hilarious farce!

Not even a Pauly Shore cameo and a raucous laugh track could have saved that low-budget spin-off of Ishtar.

Last edited:
Quit siding with people who are destroying this country.
I never side with you, for that very reason. Here is the way it will play. You lose. I win. The blatant traitors against constitutional elected representation and their violent supporters will go down and seek underground outside the spot light of public view and viewpoint. We keep the constitution, rule of law, elections that count whether tantrum throwing morons like it or not. Time for you to seek other entertainment, than trying to destroy the foundations of our democratically elected, representative republic. We're keeping it, so fuck off.

Nobody claimed he stood for all Obama voters. But you said the people attacking the Capital Building stood for all Trump voters.

Too late to walk it back now.
I claimed they represented the voters that were defrauded and who wanted answers. Your interpretation of what I said is irrelevant, just like you.

You should not presume she will have been elected by fraud without evidence.

You can alert Cyber Ninjas to be prepared beforehand, however.
30 laws were broken in AZ. And counterfeit votes, 25,000. found were hidden from the public by the RINOs in the legislature. That is the truth.

I never side with you, for that very reason. Here is the way it will play. You lose. I win. The blatant traitors against constitutional elected representation and their violent supporters will go down and seek underground outside the spot light of public view and viewpoint. We keep the constitution, rule of law, elections that count whether tantrum throwing morons like it or not. Time for you to seek other entertainment, than trying to destroy the foundations of our democratically elected, representative republic. We're keeping it, so fuck off.
How am I destroying the country by challenging an election that had 0 integrity? You should not be a moderator because you are a gullible stupid person.

30 laws were broken in AZ. And counterfeit votes, 25,000. found were hidden from the public by the RINOs in the legislature. That is the truth.
No, those are self-serving lies until you can provide the applicable legal appeals, prosecutions, and court rulings.

How am I destroying the country by challenging an election that had 0 integrity? You should not be a moderator because you are a gullible stupid person.
Every courts, every state house, every recount (public and private) both houses of Congress, the DOJ (Trump and Biden), the FBI under both Trump and Biden), the Department of Homeland Defense under Trump disagree with you. The only people that agree are the Trump loyalists, and they don't matter, as the election is settled law. Joe Biden beat the shit out of Donald Trump in a free and fair election, so suck on it.

Every courts, every state house, every recount (public and private) both houses of Congress, the DOJ (Trump and Biden), the FBI under both Trump and Biden), the Department of Homeland Defense under Trump disagree with you. The only people that agree are the Trump loyalists, and they don't matter, as the election is settled law. Joe Biden beat the shit out of Donald Trump in a free and fair election, so suck on it.
Take a trip to AZ. and WI. Voters there know there was fraud and the word of proven liars will never change their minds. You enjoy being led by the nose. They will take your nose and shove it in shirt and you will beg for more, won't you?

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up until you pony up the evidence of fraud?

No, you said they represented 74 million voters.

Too late to walk it back now.
I still say they did. What is your problem? I do not want to walk it back. In fact. they represented every voter that wants free and fair elections. You should deal with it. The country knows the election was stolen.

Take a trip to AZ. and WI. Voters there know there was fraud and the word of proven liars will never change their minds. You enjoy being led by the nose. They will take your nose and shove it in shirt and you will beg for more, won't you?
Not proven in courts or the state houses and that is what counted and what counts, unless you go against the courts, the election commissions and rule of law, as Trump minority often are willing to do. That is why they suck, the Un-American assholes.

Not proven in courts or the state houses and that is what counted and what counts, unless you go against the courts, the election commissions and rule of law, as Trump minority often are willing to do. That is why they suck, the Un-American assholes.
It was proven in state houses. That is why AZ. and WI. moved to decertify, again blocked by Democrats and RINOs.

Forum List

Back