Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

Let me make it easy on you, just tell me what the fraud was. But be specific.
Trafficked ballots. Counting votes multiple times. No cooperation from election officials, a false flag by the FBI and censorship of any mention of fraud. Intimidation from Dominion and government agents. And.

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
Time and again Patriots hearts were lifted with new irrefutable evidence of deep state crimes and we heard 'we've got them this time!' But nothing ever comes of it. Doesn't matter what it is: Fast and Furious, Benghazi, deleted/destroyed evidence, uranium sales to Russia, illegal FISA warrants, pallets of cash moved in the middle of the night, fabricated dossiers and pretended evidence that is never produced, weaponized IRS, DOJ, insider trading, unexplained election discrepancies, etc., etc. etc. but nothing ever happens.

So will there be indictments and prosecutions, will anybody be held accountable now? In a word no. Maybe some low level person will take one for the team every now and then, but for the most part no.

Trafficked ballots. Counting votes multiple times. No cooperation from election officials, a false flag by the FBI and censorship of any mention of fraud. Intimidation from Dominion and government agents. And.
Your link just proved my point.

And you can show me they do not? How are you going to do that? The media? Nope, no credibility just like you.

I just gave you a dozen example of Trump voters that do not. Thus you lied.

Thanks for playing!

I gave you two chances to provide evidence and you failed both times.

He learned his lesson months ago, on at least two occasions he gave some actual specific "evidence" that I debunked in about 20 minutes. Since then he will not ever offer anything specific, he just talks in talking points.

He learned his lesson months ago, on at least two occasions he gave some actual specific "evidence" that I debunked in about 20 minutes. Since then he will not ever offer anything specific, he just talks in talking points.
You debunked shit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You debunked shit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Exactly, you posted bull shit and I debunked it. Proved to you that you were lied to and you said, and I quote "I do not care, it is still true".

Since then you refuse to post any sort of specific details

Oh shut the fuck up!! Most of those people were protesting peacefully!!! Fuck off!!! :fu:
Sure....you run with that.

1664134533045.png

Nah, you're right. Just a silly, innocent insurrection. An attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
Nothing to see there. :)
They were there to get the fraud investigated. That is a fact that is never mentioned. Seattle and Portland were insurrections that really took over a city government. Dumbass traitor.

Forum List

Back