Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

That 74 million people thought there was fraud is not a little thing. The people running this country support neither of those and only a stupid fool could not see that.

PS. J6 was a false flag.
Most of the 74 million know that Trump lost and Joe won. They aren't the problem. Trump and the radical nut jobs are the problem. Some idiots will believe anything if it is said over and over.

No they don't. You are out of touch. You are making TN. look bad.
TN looks good. You are not looking too bright. And, they people responsible for foisting and acting on the big lie about the 2020 election are being tried, convicted and sentence as their turn come up.

TN looks good. You are not looking too bright. And, they people responsible for foisting and acting on the big lie about the 2020 election are being tried, convicted and sentence as their turn come up.
The Big Lie is that there was not fraud. Why do you think this shit is going on? They have not made their lie the truth. They never will.

The Big Lie is that there was not fraud. Why do you think this shit is going on? They have not made their lie the truth. They never will.
This shit is going on because Trump and fellow dumbasses want it to go on, and are insuring no Republican will be elected President, as hard core Trumpers cannot be trusted to even continue the country, much less let people vote and the votes count in it. Why do you think Trump faithful lawyers cannot even prove their point in front of Judges, including Trump appointed judges or the Trump packed Supreme Court? Let me give you a tip. If ever accused of a crime don't even consider a Trump supporting lawyer. They are inept. Take the public defend that did not land a job in an established law firm.

This shit is going on because Trump and fellow dumbasses want it to go on, and are insuring no Republican will be elected President, as hard core Trumpers cannot be trusted to even continue the country, much less let people vote and the votes count in it. Why do you think Trump faithful lawyers cannot even prove their point in front of Judges, including Trump appointed judges or the Trump packed Supreme Court? Let me give you a tip. If ever accused of a crime don't even consider a Trump supporting lawyer. They are inept. Take the public defend that did not land a job in an established law firm.
Boy, you got that crap memorized. You are not being honest with yourself or anyone here.

Boy, you got that crap memorized. You are not being honest with yourself or anyone here.
Prove it, but I would not recommend using a Trump Republican lawyer, to do it. There aren't any courthouse steps coming into my house and Trumy Republican lawyers aren't worth a shit, except on the courthouse steps. In court, they can't even prove their daddy was married to their mother, the dumb sonsabitches.

Prove it, but I would not recommend using a Trump Republican lawyer, to do it. There aren't any courthouse steps coming into my house and Trumy Republican lawyers aren't worth a shit, except on the courthouse steps. In court, they can't even prove their daddy was married to their mother, the dumb sonsabitches.
We were talking about your big lie. Your conspiracy theory.

Should we judge all Democrats by the guy that shot a congressman? How stupid are you?

Nobody claimed he stood for all Obama voters. But you said the people attacking the Capital Building stood for all Trump voters.

Too late to walk it back now.

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
No charges have been brought against the American citizen who happens to be related to the President, not even during four years of the Trump regime. Every American - including Trump - is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Republicans failed to contrive any indictable offenses, despite years of their Hillary Clinton fatwa, and lickspittles screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" is contemptuous of the principles of American jurisprudence.

Ms Clinton never railed against the certified results of a Democratic election, incited goons to attack outnumbered police defending Congress, contrived a fake elector scheme, attempted to intimidate Republican governors and secretaries of state into faking their states' votes, or absconded with classified government documents, stashing them around a personal pleasure palace in contravention of the interests of national security.

The loser whining that everyone is being mean to him and his weird worshipers parroting his lies and spewing his noxious gas is an assault upon America.

Reality is impervious to it.

We are a nation of laws, not of mendacious frauds.

Forum List

Back