Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
Just as soon as the real culprits as the JFK assassination are found, and we find out who wired the buildings in NY with explosives for the controlled demolition, and as soon as we find out who funded, and was responsible for directing the gain of function research for the COVID virus.

When you find out the folks that are responsible for all of that?

Then you can expect elections with integrity. And, as long as you believe that was the ONLY election there was ever meddling in, you will not see clearly.

BUT? If you never face up to all that truth?

You will never get to the bottom of any of it. Nor will the masses. This is what the folks that planned all of this can count on.

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.

Don't you worry, Child. Just keep getting crazier and crazier and you can get your turn like many of the others. Go buy some kind of outlandish constume.

The supposed "red wave" hits in November.

If it happens, they take their seats in January 2023.

Theres still a lot of time between now and January where the psychopathic Nazicrats can still illegally change laws, while they cower in back rooms.

You mean the "documentary", "2000 Mules for Sister Trump"? It was saved on Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, most of the fraud found in the 2020 election was committed by Republicans.

You guys really need to let this go and move on. You're in danger of pissing away the midterms....that'd be such a shame. :)
Most of the rigging has already occurred.

The establishment is only letting the candidates run, that it wants to run.

There are no real choices available.

Anyone that is allowed to win, has already been approved.

They are being held accountable every week, being found guilty as charged and it is not over yet. The Trump administration had 4 years (until voted out of office) to prosecute Hunter (who had nothing to do with the 2020 election, by anybody's account) and the same 4 years to prosecute Hillary, who also had nothing to do with the 2020. I do not know if the people that tried to hold up the recording of the electoral college vote, in order to draw up and slip in false slates of electors without even a single governor's signature have been prosecuted yet or not. It is hard to keep track with so many being found guilty, pleading guilty, for plea deals, many admitting not only their guilt, but that they were duped by trump.
Cheer up. Support the rule of law and enjoy the show. Most of us, saw this coming, as we never stopped supporting the rule of law.
Let's here it from those duped people, not you.

If the Nazicrats win in November, we will know for a FACT that the elections are rigged for fraud.

But, I think states are going to be a lot more savvy when it comes to counting this time.
It's either all going to be done on camera, or no camera's will be allowed.

If the Nazicrats win in November, we will know for a FACT that the elections are rigged for fraud.

Well obviously. After all the Biden/Harris administration did to fuck up this country, I can't imagine why anybody would ever want to vote democrat again. This time of year I binge watch horror movies to get ready for Halloween, but what's really happening in our country is far more scarier than what's shown in the movies.

I mean as of right now we are headed for World War III

Let's here it from those duped people, not you.
1664066462054.png

Most of the rigging has already occurred.

The establishment is only letting the candidates run, that it wants to run.

There are no real choices available.

Anyone that is allowed to win, has already been approved.
Well, that part is kinda on us voters. I mean we get the government we vote for.
There are third party choices available and yes, the two party system is a giant anvil hanging over the process.
But it's we the voters that can ultimately decide to ignore the ads, the money, the prejudice of our beliefs and break the cycle.

But, that's tough to do with the deck stacked against third party candidates.

Itis not only Democrats who lie for a lighter sentence. He should not be there in the first place. The reason they were there is never addressed.
Not addressed because it is no excuse, except to those that do not support the rule of law and the constitution of the United States.

Well, there was that one guy that called the GA SOS and asked him to find a specific number of votes and then told him what to tell the people of his state after the results were changed.

That guy should be held responsible.

Not addressed because it is no excuse, except to those that do not support the rule of law and the constitution of the United States.
That 74 million people thought there was fraud is not a little thing. The people running this country support neither of those and only a stupid fool could not see that.

PS. J6 was a false flag.

Forum List

Back