Will People Fleeing Democrat Shiteholes Turn Red States into the Same?

It is We the People’s money

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Otherwise we would be shithole Red States
No, it is not "we the People's" money and using capitalization isn't going to make it so. It is money people make seized by the state.

People pay high taxes and watch their areas turn into shitholes. That's why they're leaving. What is it you don't get?

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Geographically, Texas is very bland.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls And chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Texans have great pride in their state.....I don’t see why
Actually, geography and landscape arent the things what make or dont make some place a shithole. It is more about governance, crime rates, education, people's rights and so on.

Not really.
People don’t want to visit Shitholes. Those that live there don’t have a choice.
Republicans invest very little in public infrastructure, parks, recreation, education, cultural activities
All Republicans invest in are sports stadiums, police and prisons
But they have low taxes, dont they? Except of that, California has serious issues concerning its infrastructure maintenance.

Actually, it is a good question what is better - keeping low taxes and having little interference of the officials in economical life and business, but have underfinanced public projects; or have high taxes and big government, but spend more money on various state projects.
That s the crux of it.

What do people want from Government?

Investing in infrastructure, public services, city planning, education, healthcare......Vote Democrat

Low taxes, no public service, bare bones education, no oversight over business practices......Vote Republican

No, it is not "we the People's" money and using capitalization isn't going to make it so. It is money people make seized by the state.

People pay high taxes and watch their areas turn into shitholes. That's why they're leaving. What is it you don't get?

Read the Constitution
It is exactly that

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls and chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Because it's not New Jersey???

New Jersey is a beautiful state

Beautiful Beaches, public parks, museums, historical sites.
Millions of people vacation in NJ every year

The coronovirus epidemic has brought into focus how well the governments in these states are functioning and have functioned. We are seeing which communities have the infrastructure needed to deal with it. Do you live in an area in which you have a medical infrastructure available to deal with your virus, your heart attack, the imminent birth of your baby, your broken leg, or do you live in an area in which you do not have help available. Ask your state leaders what has happened if you don't.

So many hospitals in rural areas have either been closed or are not equipped. No one's political beliefs are going to matter when your loved one falls down and needs drastic help and nobody can do anything except hope that there is a helicopter from somewhere that can pick them up to whisk them to some hospital in some city.

Many of these rural hospitals have been closed because of the loss of Medicaid dollar's when their governor's would not expand.

Red States suffer when it comes to access to medical care. Hospitals, Doctors....even Pharmacies.

That is why Red States are Shitholes

What is it that Republicans object to in Democratically led cities?

Poor People.

Democrats actually do things for the poor. Public programs, housing, healthcare, welfare.
Homeless people are allowed to exist without harassment.

Republicans ignore those who are poor or struggling. They blame the poor for being poor. Their solution to the homeless is to arrest them and harass them until they move elsewhere.
I can almost hear the bleeding of your heart.
Basically that is at the heart of it.

Democrats care about those who are not well off. They are willing to spend on programs that help the poor and struggling. They want public services, they want good wages, they want education.

Republicans care only about the wealthy. Low taxes, no public services, a low cost workforce
They want

They want

They want

They want other people's money

If they are shit holes why is the left fleeing there?

Interesting question
Why do people leave Blue States for Red States?

Many cases it is because their jobs have moved. Businesses do not move to Red States because they are beautiful places to live. They move because taxes are low, environmental regulations are lax, wages are low

Many people can’t afford to retire in Blue States. The days of a good pension are gone. Many do not have large retirement funds. Selling your expensive Blue State home and buying a Red State home for half the price adds to your retirement funds

The coronovirus epidemic has brought into focus how well the governments in these states are functioning and have functioned. We are seeing which communities have the infrastructure needed to deal with it. Do you live in an area in which you have a medical infrastructure available to deal with your virus, your heart attack, the imminent birth of your baby, your broken leg, or do you live in an area in which you do not have help available. Ask your state leaders what has happened if you don't.

So many hospitals in rural areas have either been closed or are not equipped. No one's political beliefs are going to matter when your loved one falls down and needs drastic help and nobody can do anything except hope that there is a helicopter from somewhere that can pick them up to whisk them to some hospital in some city.

Many of these rural hospitals have been closed because of the loss of Medicaid dollar's when their governor's would not expand.

Red States suffer when it comes to access to medical care. Hospitals, Doctors....even Pharmacies.

That is why Red States are Shitholes

I don't know why these people do not care for themselves, at least, if not for others. I remember when I was maybe ten and my grandmother collapsed in her house on Long Island: lot's of blood and the smell was terrible. But one phone call and she ended up in one of maybe six surrounding hospitals on Long Island, NYC, Staten Island. Nana survived. No one seems to have ever paid attention in these rural areas as to what would happen to their own Nana's. It seems that the people in these rural areas pay no attention to their own needs, and this is somehow political.

Texas is a Shithole

Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls and chain stores and restaurants.

I just googled new Jersey

2f8133060b204768867ce0232ffb4c54.jpg

Apparently, Governor Abbot of Texas, the primary recipient of these refugees, doesn't think so. I hope he's not just optimistic:

Arizona has two democratic senators for the first time in a long time.

Several factors are connected to that.

But one of them is the large influx of people from CA.

Poor People.

Democrats actually do things for the poor. Public programs, housing, healthcare, welfare.

Republicans ignore those who are poor or struggling. They blame the poor for being poor. Their solution to the homeless is to arrest them and harass them until they move elsewhere.

Democrats care about those who are not well off. They are willing to spend on programs that help the poor and struggling. They want public services, they want good wages, they want education.

Republicans care only about the wealthy. Low taxes, no public services, a low cost workforce
They want

They want

They want

Interesting question

Many cases it is because their jobs have moved. Businesses do not move to Red States because they are beautiful places to live. They move because taxes are low, environmental regulations are lax, wages are low

Many people can’t afford to retire in Blue States. The days of a good pension are gone. Many do not have large retirement funds. Selling your expensive Blue State home and buying a Red State home for half the price adds to your retirement funds
Of course. Leaving blue states couldn't possibly have anything to do with skyrocketing crime, inferior public education, high taxes with in little return and the burgeoning homeless and illegal populations.

Democrat governance brought about GOP success downballot for a reason. Americans have had it with that incompetence.

Poor People.

They want

They want

They want

Interesting question

So you admit they cause the problems of high taxes by Democrats and then flee

Texas is a Shithole

View attachment 436387which

which proves nothing. Is this a comedy? Are you committed to improving the lot of Americans in general and the human race in general, or not?

I donate to Feeding America. I understand that Louisiana need help, so today's donation will be specific to Louisiana food banks.

With OPM-

Apparently you don't have a problem with being robbed and your robbed funds used in ways you don't approve of- correct?

Apparently, Governor Abbot of Texas, the primary recipient of these refugees, doesn't think so. I hope he's not just optimistic:

Like the first three words of the video title "Tucker: Onlookers horrified... I'd be horrified too, if I l had to look at that face on a daily basis

Imagine if Hillary had been president these last four years. The Horror! The Horror!

Yea racist wouldn't have had a voice for the last 4yrs.

Texas is a Shithole

View attachment 436387which

which proves nothing. Is this a comedy? Are you committed to improving the lot of Americans in general and the human race in general, or not?

I donate to Feeding America. I understand that Louisiana need help, so today's donation will be specific to Louisiana food banks.
Uhm Camden New Jersey is the biggest dump in America

Like the first three words of the video title "Tucker: Onlookers horrified... I'd be horrified too, if I l had to look at that face on a daily basis

Imagine if Hillary had been president these last four years. The Horror! The Horror!

Says the racist

Says the racist

Says the supporter of a racist.

Says the racist

Says the supporter of a racist.
You'll never get off the plantation. It's not in the cards.

Texas is a Shithole

View attachment 436387
I call Bullshit

Poor People.

They want

They want

They want

Interesting question

Of course. Leaving blue states couldn't possibly have anything to do with skyrocketing crime, inferior public education, high taxes with in little return and the burgeoning homeless and illegal populations.

Democrat governance brought about GOP success downballot for a reason. Americans have had it with that incompetence.

Urban areas have crime, always have.
Blue States have superior education to Red States
Taxes are what you pay for. If you want public services, investment in parks and infrastructure, good schools, public welfare....then you pay taxes

If you don’t.....then you get a shithole Red State

Forum List

Back