🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

I'm thinking Warren becomes Secretary of the Treasury

Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Who will serve as the Official Fall Guy for Hillary when she loses the nomination to Lincoln Chaffee?
Can Hillary get Baghdad Bob to be her spokesperson so we dont have to listen to also-rans like Josh Ernst?

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

Bill has been out of office for 15 years. I don't think he can offer Pocahontas anything other than his dick.

No. She won't move Hillary more left.

I think you guys are fully aware of this. You can't even manage to fully address the policy issues of the Democrats NOW.

No. She won't move Hillary more left.

I think you guys are fully aware of this. You can't even manage to fully address the policy issues of the Democrats NOW.

Yes, she will. Senator Warren has already vetted Hillary regarding those issues. If Hillary doesn't abide - Warren could easily make her a one-term president.

Forum List

Back