Will press pursue bill clinton like they did bill cosby and his sex crimes against women….

Yeah….that is the exact same thing….moron….bill clinton has a long list of women who have accused him personally of rape and sexual assault…..nice dodge though….

Bill Clinton went through some very tough investigations in the 1990's and RWNJ's spent $70 million doing it. They didn't prosecute because they didn't have evidence and personally I think it's troubling to go around accusing a man without any evidence. If you don't have hard evidence maybe it's time to just shut up.

Yeah….the locked up all of their minions who went to jail to protect the clinton's….remember all of them?

And clinton is a rapist…..we have people who confirm the stories, at the time they happened, who knew the victims and hear their stories…..and then hilary went to work on the women…...

Wrong again. All you have are allegations with no hard evidence. That is a big difference that you apparently don't understand. I can produce people who will swear that you're a fairy will it do me any good? No, but it will damage your character wrongly, just like it will for Bill Clinton.
That's all they have on Cosby, but yet he has already been proven guilty in the public eye by the media. So why not Clinton? He has even gone to an island with under age sex slaves several times.

I guess you don't understand the lesson learned from the Salem witch trials. Trials should be fair, evidence introduced should be reliable, witnesses should be available for cross examination, defendants should have legal assistance and be allowed to testify on their own behalf, and judges should be unbiased.
There is a right way to pursue justice and there is a wrong way. Trying people through the press is wrong on many levels maybe after you have thought about it you will change your mind, it could be you or someone you love getting judged like that.
He is guilty, he lied about Lewinsky under oath. He has no credibility left, he is guilty.

Bill Clinton went through some very tough investigations in the 1990's and RWNJ's spent $70 million doing it. They didn't prosecute because they didn't have evidence and personally I think it's troubling to go around accusing a man without any evidence. If you don't have hard evidence maybe it's time to just shut up.

Yeah….the locked up all of their minions who went to jail to protect the clinton's….remember all of them?

And clinton is a rapist…..we have people who confirm the stories, at the time they happened, who knew the victims and hear their stories…..and then hilary went to work on the women…...

Wrong again. All you have are allegations with no hard evidence. That is a big difference that you apparently don't understand. I can produce people who will swear that you're a fairy will it do me any good? No, but it will damage your character wrongly, just like it will for Bill Clinton.
That's all they have on Cosby, but yet he has already been proven guilty in the public eye by the media. So why not Clinton? He has even gone to an island with under age sex slaves several times.

I guess you don't understand the lesson learned from the Salem witch trials. Trials should be fair, evidence introduced should be reliable, witnesses should be available for cross examination, defendants should have legal assistance and be allowed to testify on their own behalf, and judges should be unbiased.
There is a right way to pursue justice and there is a wrong way. Trying people through the press is wrong on many levels maybe after you have thought about it you will change your mind, it could be you or someone you love getting judged like that.
He is guilty, he lied about Lewinsky under oath. He has no credibility left, he is guilty.

Sheesh, even Democrats came around and eventually forgave Nixon. You should do the same it would be good for your soul.

President Ronald Reagan actually did give money to the para military group, The Contras, who kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered 4 American Nuns.

And Conservatives name everything they can after that fucker.

A similar thing happened when Reagan first took office in 1981. Four American churchwomen had been raped and murdered by the military in El Salvador. Reagan's ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick excused the murders by saying that the nuns had been political activists involved in leftist causes and insinuating that this justified their fate. Reagan's first Secretary of State Alexander Haig went even further, suggesting that the nuns had been carrying guns and may have run a roadblock, leading to an exchange of gunfire. Nuns packing heat-certainly not a very likely scenario.

The Reagan Legacy

Yeah….that is the exact same thing….moron….bill clinton has a long list of women who have accused him personally of rape and sexual assault…..nice dodge though….

...and bubba lost his license to practice law for what reason????

President Ronald Reagan actually did give money to the para military group, The Contras, who kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered 4 American Nuns.

A similar thing happened when Reagan first took office in 1981. Four American churchwomen had been raped and murdered by the military in El Salvador. Reagan's ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick excused the murders by saying that the nuns had been political activists involved in leftist causes and insinuating that this justified their fate. Reagan's first Secretary of State Alexander Haig went even further, suggesting that the nuns had been carrying guns and may have run a roadblock, leading to an exchange of gunfire. Nuns packing heat-certainly not a very likely scenario.

The Reagan Legacy

Bubba got his license back to practice law. So what?

The Reagan Legacy

Bubba got his license back to practice law. So what?
great come back :rolleyes:

Sheesh, even Democrats came around and eventually forgave Nixon. You should do the same it would be good for your soul.

he is a serial rapist..there is no forgiveness for that...and she helped him get away with it....and has loyal minions like you enabling them...

he is a serial rapist..there is no forgiveness for that...and she helped him get away with it....and has loyal minions like you enabling them...

As I said, you're a seriously good cocksucker and I have about the same chance of proving that that you have of proving anything Bill Clinton did.

All you need know is WHY Clinton lost his law license, that explains everything. The only reason Clinton was NOT impeached was because, just like on here, the Democrats protect their own. Impeachment and acquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is also the exact reason Obama was not put up for impeachment for over reaching his authority. While the Democrats on here always claim that republicans stick together through thick and thin, it is more than apparent that Clinton SHOULD have been removed by the evidence, and Obama had at the very least a 60-40 chance of; for abusing his power, being removed too.

All you need know is WHY Clinton lost his law license, that explains everything. The only reason Clinton was NOT impeached was because, just like on here, the Democrats protect their own. Impeachment and acquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is also the exact reason Obama was not put up for impeachment for over reaching his authority. While the Democrats on here always claim that republicans stick together through thick and thin, it is more than apparent that Clinton SHOULD have been removed by the evidence, and Obama had at the very least a 60-40 chance of; for abusing his power, being removed too.

The only reason Clinton wasn't removed from office is because Republicans couldn't convince anyone else to go down their path of insanity. Same for Obama, you have to have evidence of crimes before you can be prosecuted in this country and the Republican habit of trying to rewrite history through prosecution is not the way to solve their failures at the ballot box. You want to influence and run this country try winning an election. You won overwhelmingly in 2014 and still can't grasp the idea of governance.

"Will press pursue bill clinton like they did bill cosby and his sex crimes against women…."

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, a loaded question fallacy, and a guilt by association fallacy.

Forum List

Back