Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?

Will Ukraine be Putin's last invation?

• Total voters
I thought Biden and Macron, Brits and even the Germans really wanted to avoid a dirty guerilla type war in Ukraine.

Well, wonder why he's invading Ukraine then. LOL
Exactly what I meant when I commented how ignorant geo political knowledge is here .
Read your recent history , making sure you understand exactly what went on the previous 30+ years that provoked Russia to demilitarise Ukraine and its Nazi government that worked hand- in -glove with the US ,

Remember that 15000 people were killed in Donbas up to 2022 , after the 2014 regime change in Kyiv organised and run by the US , before Moscow called , Enough .
Recall the 30+ bio labs funded and built by the US in Ukraine since 2012, many on the border of Russia .

Exactly what I meant when I commented how ignorant geo political knowledge is here .
Read your recent history , making sure you understand exactly what went on the previous 30+ years that provoked Russia to demilitarise Ukraine and its Nazi government that worked hand- in -glove with the US ,

Remember that 15000 people were killed in Donbas up to 2022 , after the 2014 regime change in Kyiv organised and run by the US , before Moscow called , Enough .
Recall the 30+ bio labs funded and built by the US in Ukraine since 2012, many on the border of Russia .
So, common humanity required Putin to save Ukraine by bombing it to shit and kidnapping children. Thank you, comrade.

Whether or not he succeeds of fails in his current nefarious goal via his invasion of Ukraine, will he stop at Ukraine or will he move on to the next Slavic country he wants to conquer?

If not, why not?

If so, which country is next on the chopping block?
Putin has been clear about his intentions in Ukraine and why he found his current SMO necessary; he will not tolerate elements of a hostile military alliance on his western border.

Once that threat is removed, he will stop his advance, imho.

I believe Putin understands extending his operation to all of Ukraine is beyond his capabilities and bound to end in disaster:

The Darkness Ahead: Where The Ukraine War Is Headed

"Rhetoric about de-Nazifying and demilitarizing Ukraine aside, Russia’s concrete goals involve conquering and annexing a large portion of Ukrainian territory, while simultaneously turning Ukraine into a dysfunctional rump state.

"As such, Ukraine’s ability to wage war against Russia would be greatly reduced and it would be unlikely to qualify for membership in either the EU or NATO.

"Moreover, a broken Ukraine, would be especially vulnerable to Russian interference in its domestic politics.

"In short, Ukraine would not be a Western bastion on Russia’s border."

Putin has been clear about his intentions in Ukraine and why he found his current SMO necessary; he will not tolerate elements of a hostile military alliance on his western border.

Once that threat is removed, he will stop his advance, imho.

I believe Putin understands extending his operation to all of Ukraine is beyond his capabilities and bound to end in disaster:

The Darkness Ahead: Where The Ukraine War Is Headed

"Rhetoric about de-Nazifying and demilitarizing Ukraine aside, Russia’s concrete goals involve conquering and annexing a large portion of Ukrainian territory, while simultaneously turning Ukraine into a dysfunctional rump state.

"As such, Ukraine’s ability to wage war against Russia would be greatly reduced and it would be unlikely to qualify for membership in either the EU or NATO.

"Moreover, a broken Ukraine, would be especially vulnerable to Russian interference in its domestic politics.

"In short, Ukraine would not be a Western bastion on Russia’s border."
Was Ukraine hostile to Russia?

Whether or not he succeeds of fails in his current nefarious goal via his invasion of Ukraine, will he stop at Ukraine or will he move on to the next Slavic country he wants to conquer?

If not, why not?

Not as long as Joe Biden is president.

1709155936590.png

Polishprince , seems that Poland is saying things different than what you were saying...

More in line w/what I was suggesting earlier in who may be next on Putin's Russia's chopping block.

Watch what their Minister of Foreign Affairs Radosław Sikorski actually said addressing Russia directly mere days ago...

Hmmm.

If not, why not?

The Russian military is basically a joke. They are close to being a third world power only with a nuclear capability.

Democrats are hoping for ww3.

Democrats got countless Ukrainians killed when they denied them migs from Poland.

Now Democrats support sending troops to Ukraine and using nuclear weapons.

Was Ukraine hostile to Russia?
Russia certainly thought so based on Ukraine's pursuit of NATO membership and the US-instigated coup in 2014 that lead to a civil war responsible for the deaths of 14,000 Ukrainians by 2022.

From Putin's perspective US/NATO support for a proxy war fought to the death of the last Ukrainian on his western border was one more western attempt at regime change in Moscow.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...on-ukrainian-independence-haunts-cia-00029968

Russia certainly thought so based on Ukraine's pursuit of NATO membership and the US-instigated coup in 2014 that lead to a civil war responsible for the deaths of 14,000 Ukrainians by 2022.

From Putin's perspective US/NATO support for a proxy war fought to the death of the last Ukrainian on his western border was one more western attempt at regime change in Moscow.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...on-ukrainian-independence-haunts-cia-00029968
Putin didn't like WEF bio weapons labs near their borders.

If not, why not?

“Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?”

Not if he’s successful in Ukraine – and Congressional Republicans are doing everything to see that happens.

“Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?”

Not if he’s successful in Ukraine – and Congressional Republicans are doing everything to see that happens.
Many Ukrainians dies because Democrats like this denied them migs from Poland when they could have helped.

Now Democrats want total war with Russia and want to send US troops to fight Russia.

What Putin wants, IMO, is to recreate the Russian Empire (not the Soviet Union). However, I think Putin is smart enough to know that he can't get it. I think in Ukraine he'll be satisfied with Crimea, Lugansk, and Donetsk. At least for now. I think he'll patiently wait for the West to manufacture more crises in Europe before expanding further. It's what he did with Ukraine and Georgia. It's hard to say where the West will strike next but my guess is Azerbaijan or maybe Transnistria. We should also be looking to see who Putin is grooming to be his replacement as he will be like minded.

Do you agree with their assessment?

Putin didn't like WEF bio weapons labs near their borders.
I'm sure Americans wouldn't mind Russia and Mexico opening a few biolabs in Tijuana.

https://lieber.westpoint.edu/russias-allegations-us-biological-warfare-ukraine-part-i/

"In March 2022, still in the initial phase of its Ukraine invasion, Russia claimed to have found evidence that the United States and Ukraine developed biological weapons in violation of international law.

"Russia publicly asserted it found 'evidence of an emergency clean-up performed by the Kiev regime,' which was 'aimed at eradicating traces of the military-biological programme, in Ukraine, financed by' the U.S. Department of Defense.

"Amplifying Russia’s claim, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman stated that Russia uncovered '26 bio-labs and other related facilities in Ukraine,' which the U.S. Department of Defense used 'to conduct bio-military plans' and over which it had “absolute control'".

Forum List

Back