Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
Two members of Rand Paul's Inner Circle:
Chris Hightower's MLK Birthday MySpace posting:
"Happy N----R Day" (it included a picture of a black man being lynched?)

As for Jack Hunter:

He was an avid supporter of Sam Francis. Who wrote:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called “affirmative action” and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races. "
- Sam Francis Council of Conservative Citizens Statement of Principles

Hunter compared Abraham Lincoln to Adolf Hitler and Ike Turner, and continued to profess the erroneous claim that the primary cause of the Civil War was not the fight over slavery, ignoring the decades of American history leading up to war, the vice president of the confederacy Alexander Pope's "Conerstone Speech," and South Carolina’s very own Declaration of the Immediate Causes for Secession, which clearly note that protecting slavery was the preeminent motivation of state leaders.

Someone who knows Jack Hunter well and worked with him for years:
Former editor of Rand Paul?s Neo-Confederate staffer talks about the Southern Avenger | Haire of the Dog

“Let’s convince the producers of the Patriot to reshoot a scene in which Spike Lee and Kweisi Mfume are both tied to trees while Mel Gibson whips the hell out of them,” Hunter continued. “Mr. Lee and Mr. Mfume will get the pity they so desperately desire, and millions of Americans—especially the Southern Avenger—will get a real kick out of watching them squirm.”

Sothern Nationalist Network calling Hunter a coward because Hunter is now downplaying his racist views:

The cowardice of Jack Hunter | Southern Nationalist Network

If the moonbat messiah's racist minister and his racist AG didn't cost him the WH, why would Rand Pauls associations?

Or right, obozo's bed wetting sycophants in the media won't ignore any chance to paint a republicrat as a racist.

Now I'm certain that Rand has a chance....The libloon smear machine is in full operation already.

So you're saying Paul didn't hire these guys into his inner circle?
Or are you saying you don't consider those actions/statements racist?
Or are you saying that racism isn't a legitimate concern?
Or are you saying racism is a plus for the voters?

Last edited:
no. he does not have a shot to start with - there are no votes.

minorities are glued to vote dimocrap for the next 200 years, so it does not matter.

Others are too divided to give him a real shot at the presidency.

What did Paul do?
1. Believes in the fbi/doj crime stat's
or 2. Wants to enslave blacks and send them back to Africa? + discarnate, and segregate them from the rest of society.

If it is 1. why do you have a problem with wanting better? If 2. you have a point.

Now I'm certain that Rand has a chance....The libloon smear machine is in full operation already.

I'll say racism isn't a concern anymore.

I'm so tired of the left whining about racism, when their policies are themselves both racist and foment racial strife.

Why shouldn't white people be sick and tired of it? When's "white history month"? Is there a United Caucasian College Fund"? Any all white colleges? A congressional caucasian caucus in the congress? Is there a law that says white people must be hired to fill an %87 quota? Any laws that protect white people from hate crimes? A "news" media that hides white on black violence and is hell bent on exposing black on white violence?

Fuck...

The news media won't even talk about black on black violence because it's entirely the fault of liberal policies and shitty leadership.

They have a Black KKK, it's called the NAACP. You've got Black Panthers openly calling for lynchings and riots when they don't get their way. There's even a Mexican KKK called LaRaza (The Race).

So excuse the shit out of some of us who don't give a damn anymore. All racists suck equally, and until the liberal ones are reigned in I don't care what RP's associates may or may not have said.

The left won't be happy until blacks are allowed to freely rob, rape and kill freely on our streets.
The left won't be happy until our schools are destroyed with gang warfare.
The left won't be happy until every city looks like Detroit.

The sad thing is the left is half right. They support science, infrastructure and education but they're willing to let bad people that aren't white off easy to do as they please. This one thing alone destroys anything else they do.

The worse thing the left ever did is brainwash blacks into a victim class that doesn't help themselves.

Last edited:
What did Paul do?
1. Believes in the fbi/doj crime stat's
or 2. Wants to enslave blacks and send them back to Africa? + discarnate, and segregate them from the rest of society.

If it is 1. why do you have a problem with wanting better? If 2. you have a point.

Well, the folks he hired into his inner circle were squarely behind #2.

No more than Obama's association with Communist Party cost him his shot at the presidency.

When the left starts with the slander and libel, you know they're scared.

The problem is, demagoguery works - and the little Goebbels like NDITF spreading their slander does have an effect.

Decent people need to counter democrat lies - in every case.

Well I certainly don't think it will stop him from trying. But I doubt he will get the Republican nomination even if he didn't have that baggage.

I'm so tired of the left whining about racism, when their policies are themselves both racist and foment racial strife.

Why shouldn't white people be sick and tired of it? When's "white history month"? Is there a United Caucasian College Fund"? Any all white colleges? A congressional caucasian caucus in the congress? Is there a law that says white people must be hired to fill an %87 quota? Any laws that protect white people from hate crimes? A "news" media that hides white on black violence and is hell bent on exposing black on white violence?

Fuck...

The news media won't even talk about black on black violence because it's entirely the fault of liberal policies and shitty leadership.

They have a Black KKK, it's called the NAACP. You've got Black Panthers openly calling for lynchings and riots when they don't get their way. There's even a Mexican KKK called LaRaza (The Race).

So excuse the shit out of some of us who don't give a damn anymore. All racists suck equally, and until the liberal ones are reigned in I don't care what RP's associates may or may not have said.

I can understand and appreciate your frustration. There are folks who make their living off screaming "racism" and there are folks who try to avoid the deserved consequences of their actions by screaming "racism."

But that doesn't mean that real racism doesn't exist. Thjat doesn't mean we should give it a pass no matter which direction it comes from? Does it?

It's hard work to sort the false claims from the real ones, I'll grant you.

Do you think the actions and statements I outlined above are justified?

The left won't be happy until blacks are allowed to freely rob, rape and kill freely on our streets.
The left won't be happy until our schools are destroyed with gang warfare.
The left won't be happy until every city looks like Detroit.

The sad thing is the left is half right. They support science, infrastructure and education but they're willing to let bad people that aren't white off easy to do as they please. This one thing alone destroys anything else they do.

The worse thing the left ever did is brainwash blacks into a victim class that doesn't help themselves.

The left uses the chaos and strife in the black community to advance it's agenda. They can't demand gun control, if blacks stop slaughtering each other. They can't demand more and more money for welfare benefits if blacks collectively use their talents and motivation for entreprenurial endeavors. They can't convince a huge voting block to continue to vote for them, for protection from whitey, if blacks suddenly discover they're not being oppressed by whitey, they're being contained in ghettos through government dependency.

See again the bottom quote of my signature.

Fuck...

I can understand and appreciate your frustration. There are folks who make their living off screaming "racism" and there are folks who try to avoid the deserved consequences of their actions by screaming "racism."

But that doesn't mean that real racism doesn't exist. Thjat doesn't mean we should give it a pass no matter which direction it comes from? Does it?

No I don't, but then again I'm not entirely convince they're even true.

You didn't post a link.

Even if they are, obscure quotes from someone's associates shouldn't have any impact if a man can be elected after begining his political career from the living room of an unrepentant communist bomber.

Fuck...

Please....Keep shouting WOLF!

We know how that one turns out in the end.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Forum List

Back