Will Rasmussen recover from its 2018 debacle?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Screenshot_20200724-140121-2.png

the conservative polling firm Rasmussen wanted to make conservatives feel better about their prospects in 2018, by pretending the Republican Party had a 1% advantage over Democrats.
Democrats ended up winning the generic vote by 8%, make me Rasmussen in the worst pollster in 2018.
will Rasmussen continue to pretend, or will they conduct honest, professional polls in 2020?

the conservative polling firm Rasmussen wanted to make conservatives feel better about their prospects in 2018, by pretending the Republican Party had a 1% advantage over Democrats.
Democrats ended up winning the generic vote by 8%, make me Rasmussen in the worst pollster in 2018.
will Rasmussen continue to pretend, or will they conduct honest, professional polls in 2020?
What about CNN that had the Dems at +13?

Seems that Rasmussen Report doesn't front load their polling with Democrats as other biased Polling reporters.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Yo how about 2016 polls?

Lmao, the leftist tears were delicious

Want some vids of the aftermath?
Conservatives froze time in 2016 so they don't have to explain 2018, and they won't explain how (if millions of illegals voted as they claim) Rasmussen was accurate by predicting Hillary's popular vote victory.
I thought Hillary didn't win the popular vote fair and square. I'm confused.

What about CNN that had the Dems at +13?
Now do NBC and NPR.

Usually, Rasmussen will be extreme right throughout the election season and then move right center right before the election to give themselves some credibility

All the polls failed to show the 2016 winner, FBI Director Comey(?). even! Donald John Trump even stole all the votes for Comey--personally(?)! Where was the Electoral College vote in all this!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even more about FantasyLand(?), Matthew 25: 14-30)

All the polls failed to show the 2016 winner, FBI Director Comey(?). even! Donald John Trump even stole all the votes for Comey--personally(?)! Where was the Electoral College vote in all this!

Oh boy....go shake something.

That's so queer

Even Trump did not expect to win

Rasmussen is so bad, because 2/3 of the people they poll are Republicans,... EVERY TIME!
They continuously call landlines and get older folks who tend to be conservative , white Republicans,
so it skews their polls towards Republicans.

Razzie Polls are some of the most biased towards Republicans around.

You lied about all the polls being wrong.

Ramussen is extremely resilient, unlike Dems who have not gotten over losing in 2016 yet...while still bitching about 'hanging chads'...

:p

The Republican 2020 Campaign Platform, in fact is: "Make America 2016 Again!" when Obama and Biden were in office all year long!

(There is even Matt 25: 14-30, now in the RNC Convention Planning!)

I see, that's the poll pussygrabber in chief alluded to in his disastrous interview with chris wallace...

1595628915899.png

Rasmussen is so bad, because 2/3 of the people they poll are Republicans,... EVERY TIME!
They continuously call landlines and get older folks who tend to be conservative , white Republicans,
so it skews their polls towards Republicans.

Razzie Polls are some of the most biased towards Republicans around.
They have an agenda.

Forum List

Back