Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
Interesting way to admit your were wrong but OK
I was wrong. He wasn't a Senator at the time the vote was taken. Hillary was. She voted to invade and Obama chose the position that invasion was stupid and wrong. He was right.

He should have said it like Trump said it when he was running for President

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Then Trump lied about it later

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.”

That’s false. Trump at least twice said Bush “lied.”

I was wrong. He wasn't a Senator at the time the vote was taken. Hillary was. She voted to invade and Obama chose the position that invasion was stupid and wrong. He was right.

He should have said it like Trump said it when he was running for President

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Then Trump lied about it later

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.”

That’s false. Trump at least twice said Bush “lied.”
so trump couldn’t remember years later if he said he lied or may of lied? wow you got him

meanwhile xiden and clinton were pro iraq war….and obama was a warmonger president.

so trump couldn’t remember years later if he said he lied or may of lied? wow you got him

meanwhile xiden and clinton were pro iraq war….and obama was a warmonger president.
That was just right wing spin while Obama was in office.

Obama also got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganisan.

No Obama wasn't pro Iraq war. He took over after Bush broke it. This is a case of you armchair QB'ing him when you have no clue what all the facts were.

Perhaps Obama worried about how you would judge his exit strategy like you did Biden in Afganistan?

No. the statement I quoted:

They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none.
Where they = the Bush administration and the Democrats who voted for war.

Prove that to be true.
You must be dumb if you still believe that WMD lie. WOW! Prove you're not a retard. Prove I'm not arguing with a fool right now. LOL.

Prove OJ killed Nicole and Ron. PROVE IT! LOL.

But so you know, this is how Bush won over a lot of people who aren't republicans. I remember the lies he told running for POTUS. I'm going to raise taxes on the rich. When has a Republican ever said that? It made independents who don't like Republicans like him because he was different.

And I absolutely loved it when Trump said Bush lied us into Iraq. Apparently so did you guys because you chose Trump over Jeb.

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.
If they want to, make sure I get my money back with about 8% interest!

You must be dumb if you still believe that WMD lie. WOW! Prove you're not a retard. Prove I'm not arguing with a fool right now. LOL.

Prove OJ killed Nicole and Ron. PROVE IT! LOL.

But so you know, this is how Bush won over a lot of people who aren't republicans. I remember the lies he told running for POTUS. I'm going to raise taxes on the rich. When has a Republican ever said that? It made independents who don't like Republicans like him because he was different.

And I absolutely loved it when Trump said Bush lied us into Iraq. Apparently so did you guys because you chose Trump over Jeb.
Ahem!

That was just right wing spin while Obama was in office.

Obama also got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganisan.

No Obama wasn't pro Iraq war. He took over after Bush broke it. This is a case of you armchair QB'ing him when you have no clue what all the facts were.

Perhaps Obama worried about how you would judge his exit strategy like you did Biden in Afganistan?
no it’s quite true..obama started a lot of wars

and yes we are all aware that xiden surrendered to the taliban and betrayed americans, and our allies,

The simple and obvious solution to Social Security and Medicare is to raise the retirement age to 70 and index the retirement age to 9 percent of the population going forward.

But oh hell no! Nobody wants to actually put their own skin in the game! They want someone else to do the lifting.

We are living much longer than our ancestors. We should be working longer.

God forbid we do anything that involves common sense!

It would actually be quite easy-just return to the original numbers: on average, you should be able to collect social security after you die. The age for receiving benefits should be set to the average life expectancy in the United States, plus one.

Removing the cap just means the wealthy get bigger SS benefits.

I'm sure they plan to only take, without increasing benefits.

Early retirement now is age 62, but you need to be 65 to get Medicare, so essentially the retirement age is currently 65.
Otherwise you need to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare from 62-65, very expensive.
If you have an easy office job, working a year or two more isn't tough.
But if you do manual labor, NFW they work past 62, so many don't pay for healthcare and hang on until they get Medicare.

My uncle's father still runs construction equipment and drives dump trucks. He's 84. Next summer, he plans to celebrate his birthday with a 9500-mile motorcycle ride.

You claimed the Bush Administration lied.
This means they knew there were no WMDs in Iraq.
Please demonstrate this to be true.
Because they cherry picked bad intelligence and threw away good credible evidence that didn't go along with their end game.

You must be stupid.

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.
This thread aged well, huh sealybobo :abgg2q.jpg:

You would think that about over turning Roe but they did it anyway

RBG said Roe was a bad decision. The Congress had 50 fucking years to enact legislation making it nationwide.

You should ask yourself why they never got around to doing it.

RBG said Roe was a bad decision. The Congress had 50 fucking years to enact legislation making it nationwide.

You should ask yourself why they never got around to doing it.
We will get it done now.

Sandra Day O'Conner also said the new radical right wing justices aren't following Stari Decisis like their suppose to be.

They are legislating from the bench. And I wouldn't mind if the public agreed with them. But they are our countries version of the Moolah's in Iran setting strict conservative laws. And like them, our Supreme's are appointed FOR LIFE. Term limits? 8 years? I agree.

Forum List

Back