Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
And evidently doing just a little research with validation, substantiation, Links... is hard for you!
These Leftist idiots (as if that isn't redundant enough) have been using that same scare tactic for at least the last 45 years. Sorry, but we ain't buying what they're selling.

I don't believe ONE word of your personal opinion! Where did you get this information otherwise it's so stupid to publish what YOU think! Provide me proof!

I’m an information system administrator for a school division Human Resources / Payroll system.

My job is to think beyond the bumper sticker.

And really I could care less whether you have thought through the problem or not, which any reasonable person can tell you hadn’t.

From the example given where you played the race card instead of thinking, it is obvious that the change suggested would have turned a good school of 1500 students into an under performing school of 2500 students.

Some people though don’t want to expend the energy to think.

WW

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

I think people would riot over this. It'd never happen.

When you don't support public schools who exist so ANY CHILD can have an education
what you really saying is That you only care about what you & those like you Want.
No chance it's all about indoctrination?

Abolish the education dept.

I’m an information system administrator for a school division Human Resources / Payroll system.

And really I could care less whether you have thought through the problem or not, which any reasonable person can tell you hadn’t.

From the example given where you played the race card instead of thinking, it is obvious that the change suggested would have turned a good school of 1500 students into an under performing school of 2500 students.

WW
Pure bullshit

You still don't get it! Revenue means money coming in. TAXES provide money coming in!
Now borrowing money IS NOT revenue! IT IS AN EXPENSE as it has to be paid back in different ways.
So illegals are getting REVENUE from INCOME or money from loans to the government!
FACTS:
Over the past 100 years, the U.S. federal debt has increased from $403 B in 1923 to $33.17 T in 2023.
IT is an expense!
Revenue is tax

OK so tell that to the CBO!
WHAT does the headline say you dummy?
New CBO Forecasts Show Tax Revenues Rising after 2017 TAX CUTS!!! NOT FALLING!!

You still don't get it do you?

View attachment 964803
it's never been about tax revenue. EVER, it's always been about spending and elites deflating the value of the dollar. hmmmm

WW
Oh and just because you are an
You don't get it.
When did the Budget go into a surplus after a tax cut? NEVER
Why not if tax revenue rose? BECAUSE BORROWING ALWAYS EXCEEDS THE NEW TAX REVENUE, DUH.
Hey!! I offered expert proof! The Congressional Budget Office(CBO)!
Now where is your proof?
CBOFedrevenueproj052223.png

Trump_CBOtaxcutsrevenuup.png

Forum List

Back