Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

[
Following Indiana's enactment of a law that will ensure the right to discriminate against LGBT Americans and other marginalized groups, #BoycottIndiana started trending on Twitter Thursday and hit the #1 spot (behind a promoted link) Friday.
Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_9.20.12_AM.png

Really, twitter?

I guess the state should just pack up and go under...

:rofl:

You're dumb as a dog turd, Tyrant.

oh well, they don't like it they can move. simple
To be fair. I don't know why anyone would want to live in a state that hates them. I already live in a pro-LGBT state, so people are welcome to move here, as long as they leave their anti-LGBT attitudes at the door.

oh for crying out loud. It doesn't say a STATE hates them. they are the ones pushing hate on the REST OF US if people don't ALL BOW down to them

so whatever
Lol. Good luck with 'no gays' signs, and trying to distinguish LGBT people from 'straight', as most LGBT people are straight acting.

Wonder how many straight people will be barred because they fail the store 'gay test', or aren't wearing the right t-shirt.

It won't happen.

Our only motivation is that we don't want to be forced to attend queer *weddings* and participate in other homo celebrations, just because we have a business and psychotic homos seek to shut us down.

maybe all you self righteous people can join this guy. so you all GO go go...boycott, stomp and wail.
remember him? His video at the site...

SNIP;
FAR LEFT JERK Who Abused Chick-Fil-A Worker & Posted the Video — Is Now on Food Stamps
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, March 27, 2015, 9:07 AM

In 2012 medical device manufacturer CFO Adam Smith posted this video on YouTube of himself proudly abusing a Chick-Fil-A worker.
Smith harassed and berated the worker and then posted the video online.

ALL of it here:
FAR LEFT JERK Who Abused Chick-Fil-A Worker Posted the Video Is Now on Food Stamps The Gateway Pundit

Good. Will make sure I never buy from Indiana, which is desperately trying to one up Putin.

Whereas I WILL start trying to buy products from companies in Indiana and would consider it more highly as a potential travel destination.
Meh. Indiana will take an economic hit, as international firms pull out and as events move out of the state. A few red state visitors or buyers won't change that.

Any effect form the minority will be negligible. Six weeks from now nobody will give a shit, your media masters have you all fired up....again
I don't watch tv or have 'media masters', that falls to those who watch fox news or are members of political parties.

Good. Will make sure I never buy from Indiana, which is desperately trying to one up Putin.

Whereas I WILL start trying to buy products from companies in Indiana and would consider it more highly as a potential travel destination.
Meh. Indiana will take an economic hit, as international firms pull out and as events move out of the state. A few red state visitors or buyers won't change that.

Any effect form the minority will be negligible. Six weeks from now nobody will give a shit, your media masters have you all fired up....again
I don't watch tv or have 'media masters', that falls to those who watch fox news or are members of political parties.

Yeah sure...

She just wants an audience.

I would like to point out that PA laws and whether they cover homosexuals or not doesn't matter.

Homosexuals didn't go to court to gain the right to marry using public accommodation laws. They used the constitution.

Which the constitution says that everyone must be treated equal under the law.

Indiana created a law that discriminates and doesn't treat people equal under the law.

So they're violating the 14th amendment. The PA laws really don't matter.

I realize you are an assclown, ergo you have an IQ<40..

Still, what provision of the 14th do you allege support of the 1st Amendment violates?

This should be rich...

This is certainly your MO....trying to convince yourself how smart you are by accusing others of being unintelligent. Is it working? Do you feel smarter?

Your MO is a constant spew of personal attacks.

Do you think that makes you look smart?

One does not have to be a homosexual to understand that the Civil rights of gays should be scrupulously observed as well as those of all Americans ...

So, homosexuals have a "civil right" to compel others in to involuntary servitude to them? :eek:

You're dumb as a dog turd, Tyrant.
That argument died, six decades ago.

I agree. It is my understanding that the majority of the businesses are pro LGBT there because they are after talent. Indiana has a brain drain already due to the quality of life issue. The best and brightest don't really dream of going to say.......Indiana.
Companies and events will relocate as they just don't want to deal with the issues that come with being a state out of step with the rest of their consumer base. Easier for them to be in a 'not rock the boat state' like Utah, or even Texas for that matter.

I think any business that wants to discriminate against gays should put in all its advertisements "we do not serve the Homosexual"...........and lets see how it goes......

Why not just spray paint a yellow star of David like you've done in the past?
Well the Nazis happened to have hated gays too ....them and your boy Vlad Putin

Homosexuals and the Third Reich | Jewish Virtual Library

The number of homosexuals who died in Nazi concentration camps is unknown and likely to remain so. Although statistics are available on the number of men brought to trial on charges of “lewd and unnatural behaviour,” many more were sent to camps without the benefit of a trial. Moreover, many homosexuals were summarily executed by firing squads; this was particularly the case with gays in the military which encompassed nearly every able-bodied man during the final years of the war. Finally, many concentration camps systematically destroyed all their records when it became apparent that German defeat was imminent.

The beginning of the Nazi terror against homosexuals was marked by the murder of Ernst Rohm on June 30, 1934: "the Night of the Long Knives. "Rohm was the man who, in 1919, first made Hitler aware of his own political potential, and the two were close friends for fifteen years. During that time, Rohm rose to SA Chief of Staff, transforming the Brownshirt militia from a handful of hardened goons and embittered ex-soldiers into an effective fighting force five hundred thousand strong the instrument of Nazi terror. Hitler needed Rohm's military skill and could rely on his personal loyalty, but he was ultimately a pragmatist. As part of a compromise with the Reichwehr (regular army) leadership, whose support he needed to become Fuhrer, Hitler allowed Goering and Himmler to murder Rohm along with dozens of Rohm's loyal officers.

You need to be answering the question why as a conservative you support the oppressive intrusive Big Nanny Government in Missouri giving citations to Blacks for "manner of walking"....WTF is that Bro....

Tyrant, you define stupid. :thup:
Following Indiana's enactment of a law that will ensure the right to discriminate against LGBT Americans and other marginalized groups, #BoycottIndiana started trending on Twitter Thursday and hit the #1 spot (behind a promoted link) Friday.
Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_9.20.12_AM.png
WOW! You mean there are enough homos in this country to vote a tag to number one? The mountains are going to crumble now!
One does not have to be a homosexual to understand that the Civil rights of gays should be scrupulously observed as well as those of all Americans ...

Anyone who is as hostile about it as you is almost certainly a homosexual.

Furthermore, there is no right to be served by any business.

Forum List

Back