🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Republicans send Joe Biden (Or whoever stole the elections) to jail for stealing the election?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Or is Biden next on line after Hillary, whom Trump apparently decided not to lock up....
I mean, one thing Republicans have not clarified is who stole the elections, but I assume the mean the guy who's President now. And if you're going to somehow argue that "someone else stole it for Biden", then please state his name, and when this John Doe go to jail.

Or... If you will argue that multiple people at the local level stole state elections independently... Will they get locked up?
Thanks in advance.

No.
Jail is for you and me. You know, the expendable deplorables (yes we are ALL deplorables) to "them"
For the record, you're accusing the Trump administration of not wanting to lock Hillary up.
I'm afraid I will hear many come out many different excuses for the Big Lie.

Or is Biden next on line after Hillary, whom Trump apparently decided not to lock up....
I mean, one thing Republicans have not clarified is who stole the elections, but I assume the mean the guy who's President now. And if you're going to somehow argue that "someone else stole it for Biden", then please state his name, and when this John Doe go to jail.

Or... If you will argue that multiple people at the local level stole state elections independently... Will they get locked up?
Thanks in advance.
74cnkxk2tcr81.jpg

Biden was able to steal the election with all that dimentia.
Apparently it doesnt require much mental facility to steal a presidential election while leaving zero evidence of doing so.

Thanks in advance.
I doubt it. They’re a bunch of pussies.

74cnkxk2tcr81.jpg

Biden was able to steal the election with all that dimentia.
Apparently it doesnt require much mental facility to steal a presidential election while leaving zero evidence of doing so.
Joe had nothing to do with it.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is the video of Biden claiming to have put into place, *himself* the most sophisticated fraud dept. in history.
2. And he did say also, "I don't need your vote"
3. I'd say his goose is cooked.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back