Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

We know you thought otherwise of Commander Bunnypants......and look...

06_b.jpg

To think that he had only just begun....
Apparently you believe you have made a point of some kind.

I would say that it demonstrates, unambiguously, that "keeping America safe" wasn't exactly Scrub's strong suit....Boldly Asserting otherwise might satisfy the clinical definition of Insanity....

Blaming Bush for 9/11 is the sure sign of a leftwing douche bag. Americans weren't willing at the time to tolerate the kind of security measures that would have prevented it. If anyone is to blame, it's Clinton who had several opportunities to apprehend bin Laden, and he declined them all.

Your Bold Assertion.....

My evidence...

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

The Shadow War, In a Surprising New Light

The....worst.....POTUS.....ever!

An unnamed CIA 'briefer' mentioned in a book by a Washington post reporter?

You'll excuse us if we find your sources less than credible.

Furthermore "bin Laden determined to strike in U.S. doesn't provide any actionable intelligence. What was Bush supposed to do in response to such a report, shut down all our airports indefinitely?

Are you the same guy who, when challenged to put up some evidence to back up his Bold Assertion, demanded that it be taken on faith?

Is that a "yes"?

What the fuck does the name say? Can you read?
Do you have a point besides the empty one between your ears?

Bripat, who also cast two unapologetic votes for Scrub, doesn't struggle with....uh......"Scrub"........you, on the other hand.......which leads me to ask if you think, in spite of the abundant evidence to the contrary, that you you are smarter than Bri....

I mean, I'm setting the bar pretty low here......I could have put you up against Stephanie right off the bat....

When you get somewhere near a coherent point, make it moron. Otherwise go babble elsewhere.

You should go find a footstool and try to touch the bar.....work your way past Bripat and Stephanie, and perhaps you can challenge GassyIrishLass, or Vagilante...

I have to laugh watching you presuming to look down on the intelligence of your critics. You're a douche bag and a moron. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame Bush for the 9/11 attacks. You failed the leftwing intelligence test.

What's to look down on, Bri?

There's no "there" there.....

when speaking of lies the name of the biggest liar, a man who started a war based on bs ,the name bush has to come up

I think you meant to say Obama, or Hillary its difficult to tell which of the two are bigger liars.
some one lying us into a bs war gets first prize blues he shares it with lbj may they both burn in hell

Right, Bush the genius the guy so smart he outwitted the Democratic party and tricked them into voting for the war and funding it.
It's just my belief that folks found it unbelievable that a president would lie to them to get his way into a bs war Yes they were wrong to trust the republican pos I blame them for that

That's a special level of dumb when you are outwitted by George Bush, man that's some seriously dumb Democrats. Oh wait, Hillary was one who got fooled :laugh:
She added, “This is a difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Any vote that may lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction. … My vote is not, however, a vote for any new doctrine of preemption or for unilateralism or for the arrogance of American power or purpose.” A vote for the resolution, she argued, “is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him: Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.”

Hillary Clinton Told the Truth About Her Iraq War Vote

You lookin' to wrest the Tiara from Bri?

You're gonna have to fight Pred for it....

Keep the Mexican flags coming, it just causes real Americans blood to boil
BUILD THAT WALL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
View attachment 73479

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

Scrub?

I bet you're a Pred fan......

That's what the name says. Jealous?

As an Islanders fan, until the past few years, I'd have been jealous. :lol:

You post crap you don't even read...

It's obvious you're a Democrat, who is the worst POTUS according to this intellect? None other than FDR...

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

But no comment that FDR was ranked as being the worst?

One of two things occurs here, you're plug dumb or in denial? Which one is it?

I am pretty sure it's both...

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

Scrub?

lol, I got this name for being an Orlando Predators Fan from the Arena Football League. We had the name back in 1991 before the hockey team was even an idea.

It's obvious you're a Democrat, who is the worst POTUS according to this intellect? None other than FDR...

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

Where do you see "worst", Crackhead?

What the fuck does the name say? Can you read?
Do you have a point besides the empty one between your ears?

Bripat, who also cast two unapologetic votes for Scrub, doesn't struggle with....uh......"Scrub"........you, on the other hand.......which leads me to ask if you think, in spite of the abundant evidence to the contrary, that you you are smarter than Bri....

I mean, I'm setting the bar pretty low here......I could have put you up against Stephanie right off the bat....

When you get somewhere near a coherent point, make it moron. Otherwise go babble elsewhere.

You should go find a footstool and try to touch the bar.....work your way past Bripat and Stephanie, and perhaps you can challenge GassyIrishLass, or Vagilante...

I have to laugh watching you presuming to look down on the intelligence of your critics. You're a douche bag and a moron. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame Bush for the 9/11 attacks. You failed the leftwing intelligence test.

I have no idea what you're trying to imply. Nevertheless, I'm sure it's something only a douche bag would say. That's your modus operandi.

I have no idea what you're trying to imply. Nevertheless, I'm sure it's something only a douche bag would say. That's your modus operandi.

Let me quote you a douchebag.....

"You'll just have to take it on trust."

Scrub?

lol, I got this name for being an Orlando Predators Fan from the Arena Football League. We had the name back in 1991 before the hockey team was even an idea.

I never got into arena football. The NFL is enough football for me. :p

On the plus side, since you aren't a Nashville Predators fan, you won't be upset by their loss tonight! :lol:

I never got into arena football. The NFL is enough football for me. :p

On the plus side, since you aren't a Nashville Predators fan, you won't be upset by their loss tonight! :lol:

I don't follow the league much any more. But it's the only game in town here in Orlando.

I love how these liberal idiots quote opinion polls as if they were facts. I guess you have to be that stupid just to be a lefty.

I bet it won't take long for me to find a post of yours citing an opinion piece from some font of reactionary idiocy.....

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
True. That's why you get mocked.

This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

My mistake, I place it in the "I can't stand FDR category"...

A Liberal Arts college, good source, LOL...

My mistake, I place it in the "I can't stand FDR category"...

A Liberal Arts college, good source, LOL...

It is a survey of 238 scholars at VARIOUS institutions of higher learning.....I'm sure you've driven past a few....

Forum List

Back