Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

You ARE jealous aren't you?

Is that a "yes"?

What the fuck does the name say? Can you read?
Do you have a point besides the empty one between your ears?

Bripat, who also cast two unapologetic votes for Scrub, doesn't struggle with....uh......"Scrub"........you, on the other hand.......which leads me to ask if you think, in spite of the abundant evidence to the contrary, that you you are smarter than Bri....

I mean, I'm setting the bar pretty low here......I could have put you up against Stephanie right off the bat....

When you get somewhere near a coherent point, make it moron. Otherwise go babble elsewhere.

You should go find a footstool and try to touch the bar.....work your way past Bripat and Stephanie, and perhaps you can challenge GassyIrishLass, or Vagilante...

Fuck off nit wit. You accused me of something, I tried to get you to clear it up and all you can do is babble like a retard. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Dismissed.

Is that a "yes"?

Bripat, who also cast two unapologetic votes for Scrub, doesn't struggle with....uh......"Scrub"........you, on the other hand.......which leads me to ask if you think, in spite of the abundant evidence to the contrary, that you you are smarter than Bri....

I mean, I'm setting the bar pretty low here......I could have put you up against Stephanie right off the bat....

Someone who thinks Algore and Lurch would have been better choices than Bush has no right to denigrate the intelligence of any other forum member.

Uh.....Bri?

I have evidence on my side......all you have is speculation.....

You don't even know what you are saying, dumbass.
Scrub's record is......uh......part of the record.......that either Gore or Kerry would have been worse choices is purely speculation....and anyone who cast two votes for Scrub is not abundantly endowed with prescience....

That would include you, right, Pred?

Would anyone present who did NOT cast two votes for Scrub please raise their hands?

Thought so......

Given the alternatives of Algor and Lurch, Bush was the only choice.

Sure, Bri.......and the proof is in the pudding, right?

The proof is the record of these two incompetent douche bags. Lurch is a laughingstock as Secretary of State, and Gore has humiliated himself with all his lies and distortion about Climate Change.

How about Scrub's record?

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Presidential scholars...er...don't you mean people living in acadamia and never dealing with the real world.

Yeah. Bucktooth.......foax wid skuulin.......

Is that a "yes"?

When you get somewhere near a coherent point, make it moron. Otherwise go babble elsewhere.

You should go find a footstool and try to touch the bar.....work your way past Bripat and Stephanie, and perhaps you can challenge GassyIrishLass, or Vagilante...

Fuck off nit wit. You accused me of something, I tried to get you to clear it up and all you can do is babble like a retard. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Dismissed.

I haven't 'accused' you of anything......I've implied that you are even dumber than Bripat, but left the door open for you to challenge that judgment....

At least you are not too stupid to recognize that discretion is the better part of valor in this instance....

Kudos....

GWB the only choice ?? America voted against him in the general vote and 1000's of our soldiers would be walking NOT buried if the ah lost instead of being selected Thanks to repub party

The idea that Algore would have kept America safe doesn't pass the laugh test.

We know you thought otherwise of Commander Bunnypants......and look...

06_b.jpg

To think that he had only just begun....
Apparently you believe you have made a point of some kind.

I would say that it demonstrates, unambiguously, that "keeping America safe" wasn't exactly Scrub's strong suit....Boldly Asserting otherwise might satisfy the clinical definition of Insanity....

Blaming Bush for 9/11 is the sure sign of a leftwing douche bag. Americans weren't willing at the time to tolerate the kind of security measures that would have prevented it. If anyone is to blame, it's Clinton who had several opportunities to apprehend bin Laden, and he declined them all.

Your Bold Assertion.....

My evidence...

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

The Shadow War, In a Surprising New Light

The....worst.....POTUS.....ever!

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.
For every coward who will vote against the target of the violence there will be four Americans who will vote to defend the victim because we are not a nation of pussy cowards.

I got news for you, bub, all men have said similar things at one time or another, and most of those comments were directed at particular women who made similar comments about him.

Yeah, run with that, "bub."

View attachment 73492

Gallup says his negative rating is 60%. Hillary's is 55%, so that doesn't appear to be much of a handicap for Trump.

Trump's Negative Image

People view Hillary more favorable than Trump.

Trump's current net favorable/unfavorable rating is -37%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

Hillary's current net favorable/unfavorable is rating -17%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

That's a big gap.

And Trump's negatives are the highest in polling history.

Never has a candidate been attacked as viciously as Trump. Despite all the millions in negative advertising directed at him, he still managed to vanquish all his primary opponents. It's no surprise that this campaign against him has had an effect on his favorability ratings. However, it has the Hillary campaign quacking in their boots. The general campaign is going to be one-on-one. Hillary won't be able to gang up on Trump as 17 Republican candidates did.

First of all, it's utter nonsense that no one has been attacked as viciously as Trump. That's laughable, given that hardly any money was used on him in attack ads until deep into the campaign. But it's a nice narrative his supporters like to believe to reinforce a siege mentality.

So far they have spent over $70 million on ads attacking Trump.

Also, no candidate has ever received as much free publicity as Donald Trump. By some estimates, he has received over a billion dollars in free publicity. By that metric, you wonder how anyone could only receive 40% of the vote.

They cover Trump only because he brings them big ratings. The public is interested in learning about Trump, and they want to hear what he has to say. The media coverage isn't done as a favor to Trump.

But even if what you say is true, it doesn't matter. The Democrats are going to fire up the negative ads like you've never seen before. And all they'll do is play what Trump has said himself on a continuous loop.

What a beatdown it's going to be. Trump is Hillary's dream opponent.

If the past is any indication of how the future will go, Hillary's attacks will fall off Trump like water off a duck's back. Meanwhile, Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal. What you Trump haters consistently fail to keep in mind is that Hillary has a closet jam packed with skeletons. Trump has an endless supply of material with which to attack Hillary, and unlike previous Republican candidates, he won't be shy about using it. Hillary is one of the most flawed candidates the Democrats have ever run. She doesn't have a chance.

The idea that Algore would have kept America safe doesn't pass the laugh test.

We know you thought otherwise of Commander Bunnypants......and look...

06_b.jpg

To think that he had only just begun....
Apparently you believe you have made a point of some kind.

I would say that it demonstrates, unambiguously, that "keeping America safe" wasn't exactly Scrub's strong suit....Boldly Asserting otherwise might satisfy the clinical definition of Insanity....

Blaming Bush for 9/11 is the sure sign of a leftwing douche bag. Americans weren't willing at the time to tolerate the kind of security measures that would have prevented it. If anyone is to blame, it's Clinton who had several opportunities to apprehend bin Laden, and he declined them all.

Your Bold Assertion.....

My evidence...

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

The Shadow War, In a Surprising New Light

The....worst.....POTUS.....ever!

An unnamed CIA 'briefer' mentioned in a book by a Washington post reporter?

You'll excuse us if we find your sources less than credible.

Furthermore "bin Laden determined to strike in U.S. doesn't provide any actionable intelligence. What was Bush supposed to do in response to such a report, shut down all our airports indefinitely?

You ARE jealous aren't you?

Is that a "yes"?

I have to laugh watching you presuming to look down on the intelligence of your critics. You're a douche bag and a moron. It takes a special kind of stupid to blame Bush for the 9/11 attacks. You failed the leftwing intelligence test.

If the past is any indication of how the future will go, Hillary's attacks will fall off Trump like water off a duck's back.

Sure it will.

NBCTrumpWomen_0.png

Poll: More than 80 percent of Hispanics view Donald Trump unfavorably

40% of the Republican Party =//= the general electorate

Meanwhile, Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal. What you Trump haters consistently fail to keep in mind is that Hillary has a closet jam packed with skeletons. Trump has an endless supply of material with which to attack Hillary, and unlike previous Republican candidates, he won't be shy about using it. Hillary is one of the most flawed candidates the Democrats have ever run. She doesn't have a chance.

Yeah, just like Trump "uncovered" Obama's birth certificate.

rofl

Trump Demanded Obama's Birth Certificate But Refuses To Release His Own Records

BTW where are Trump's tax returns? What is he hiding?

Would anyone present who did NOT cast two votes for Scrub please raise their hands?

Thought so......

Speaking of Lurch what a lying asshole. He just lectured the world on climate change and fossil fuels...while his own fortune is invested in over 100 fossil fuel corporations vs 4 alternative energy companies.
GWB the only choice ?? America voted against him in the general vote and 1000's of our soldiers would be walking NOT buried if the ah lost instead of being selected Thanks to repub party

We were discussing the mind boggling hypocrisy and lies of Lurch, how did you stretch that to a BOOOOOOOOOSH?

Thought so......

Speaking of Lurch what a lying asshole. He just lectured the world on climate change and fossil fuels...while his own fortune is invested in over 100 fossil fuel corporations vs 4 alternative energy companies.

We were discussing the mind boggling hypocrisy and lies of Lurch, how did you stretch that to a BOOOOOOOOOSH?
when speaking of lies the name of the biggest liar, a man who started a war based on bs ,the name bush has to come up

Thought so......

when speaking of lies the name of the biggest liar, a man who started a war based on bs ,the name bush has to come up

I think you meant to say Obama, or Hillary its difficult to tell which of the two are bigger liars.

I think you meant to say Obama, or Hillary its difficult to tell which of the two are bigger liars.
some one lying us into a bs war gets first prize blues he shares it with lbj may they both burn in hell

some one lying us into a bs war gets first prize blues he shares it with lbj may they both burn in hell

Right, Bush the genius the guy so smart he outwitted the Democratic party and tricked them into voting for the war and funding it.

Right, Bush the genius the guy so smart he outwitted the Democratic party and tricked them into voting for the war and funding it.
It's just my belief that folks found it unbelievable that a president would lie to them to get his way into a bs war Yes they were wrong to trust the republican pos I blame them for that

It's just my belief that folks found it unbelievable that a president would lie to them to get his way into a bs war Yes they were wrong to trust the republican pos I blame them for that

That's a special level of dumb when you are outwitted by George Bush, man that's some seriously dumb Democrats. Oh wait, Hillary was one who got fooled :laugh:

You post crap you don't even read...

It's obvious you're a Democrat, who is the worst POTUS according to this intellect? None other than FDR...

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

Forum List

Back