Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton is from Alabama too. Why would I need to get a clue?

You said Moore is a folk hero in Alabama

because he is a pedophile..

I am pointing out the Fact that bill clinton is

a pedophile and he was the hero of the

entire left wing Freak Show when it suited you...

Arkansas or Alabama?

What's the difference?

Wasn't Trump a friend of Jeffrey Epstein and accused by multiple women of being walked in on when they were teens? Oh, and also accused of raping a 13 year old and let's not forget about the weird shit he's said about his daughter.

I don't think Trump is a pedophile, however there is more evidence to make that accusation against Trump than Clinton.

Correct me if I am wrong...
Did Trump every fly to pedophile island with epstein?
We know for sure billy bob did it many times....
He didnt have to. He had Ivanka to molest.

trump-daughter.png

When backed in a corner with the truth,

this is the bull shit you come up with...
I wasnt in a corner nor was I backing up. I just pointed out Drumpf was more interested in molesting his daughter instead of flying to some island to do it.

i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.
No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

He's not charged with child molesting. It is an accusation by a non credible bitch. Call me anything you want.
I didnt say he was charged with child molesting. I said you and the other trash in Alabama see him as a folk hero for molesting teenagers.

I'm trash? Really you want to go this way? You have made an enemy.
You support a child molester then yes you are trash. Life is full of enemies. None have been successful with stopping me.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

He is the republican nominee in Alabama. He will be elected. Sad

It's a vast left wing conspiracy:banana:
Yeah right... haha

Arkansas or Alabama?

What's the difference?

Wasn't Trump a friend of Jeffrey Epstein and accused by multiple women of being walked in on when they were teens? Oh, and also accused of raping a 13 year old and let's not forget about the weird shit he's said about his daughter.

I don't think Trump is a pedophile, however there is more evidence to make that accusation against Trump than Clinton.

trump-daughter.png

I wasnt in a corner nor was I backing up. I just pointed out Drumpf was more interested in molesting his daughter instead of flying to some island to do it.

WTF?

Arkansas or Alabama?

What's the difference?

trump-daughter.png

What type of sicko are you to actually state Trump molested his daughter.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.
No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

He's not charged with child molesting. It is an accusation by a non credible bitch. Call me anything you want.
I didnt say he was charged with child molesting. I said you and the other trash in Alabama see him as a folk hero for molesting teenagers.

'Mortal enemy' would have been so much cooler.

Not really. I run a lot of boards and comment sections. 10 months of winter, two months of bad skating. You can find tinydancer everywhere. And if someone fucks with me I make certain it is well known.

Moore can sue for libel and slander, but then he would be put under oath.

He can't afford that.

Want to make a bet if he loses? Even if he wins I want to do in the liars. This will not be over with the election.
I will take that bet. He wont file suit for libel or slander because then he would have to testify.

Arkansas or Alabama?

What's the difference?

trump-daughter.png

There is far more circumstantial evidence

that billy bob is guilty as opposed to what

you are saying about Trump.

You even admitted as much...

trump-daughter.png

What type of sicko are you to actually state Trump molested his daughter.
I guess me showing zero tolerance for child molesters now makes you sick.

He can't afford that.

Want to make a bet if he loses? Even if he wins I want to do in the liars. This will not be over with the election.
I will take that bet. He wont file suit for libel or slander because then he would have to testify.
There is no way a suit for libel would see a court anytime before the election. After the election it’s a moot point.

trump-daughter.png

I only admitted I dont like Clinton. I have seen zero proof of evidence circumstantial or otherwise he molests children like Drumpf and Moore.

He can't afford that.

There is no way a suit for libel would see a court anytime before the election. After the election it’s a moot point.
Doesnt matter when it comes. If I am clearing my good name I file suit and grind the people that lied on me into the ground if necessary. The fact that he hasnt started the process means he is guilty and afraid to testify.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

Yes. He will be elected. And unlike most who post on this issue... I actually have an ear to the ground in Alabama; and a vote to cast. He will win. And it won't be close. There's a reason the left keeps talking about sex... They cannot talk about the "issues" that Alabamians care about, and that matter to them. Not the least of which is; " how to keep Dems away from the seats of power"...

'Mortal enemy' would have been so much cooler.

Not really. I run a lot of boards and comment sections. 10 months of winter, two months of bad skating. You can find tinydancer everywhere. And if someone fucks with me I make certain it is well known.

To be honest, I don't give a fuck, I thought my reply would have been obvious.

trump-daughter.png

I only admitted I dont like Clinton. I have seen zero proof of evidence circumstantial or otherwise he molests children like Drumpf and Moore.

You mention proof.

What proof do you have to say what

you are saying about Moore and Trump?

The fact is it's far more likely that clinton

is the real pervert....

Why else would he fly to pedophile island

so many times?

trump-daughter.png

You mention proof.

What proof do you have to say what

you are saying about Moore and Trump?

The fact is it's far more likely that clinton

is the real pervert....

Why else would he fly to pedophile island

so many times?
Well I have their own words for starters. Drumpf admitted he was a p***y grabber. Moore admitted he dated underage women. Never heard Clinton say anything of that sort. Facts arent "likely" they are fact. If you have some fact that Clinton molested underaged girls you are free to post it. Trust me I wont mind.

Nope, people like you never get "just once more."

You play unfair, you get called out. End of story.

Forum List

Back