Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.
Diddling kids is very common in Alabama. Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc. That's millions and millions of votes in his pocket right there.

So, yeah. There is a very good chance he'll pull it off.

I mean, the rednecks are deciding whether to vote for a pedophile with an R after his name, or a Democrat. I think we all know what the mouth breathers will do.

That's funny Butt Hurt...

We all know the left is the party of the perverted...

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

He is the republican nominee in Alabama. He will be elected. Sad

It's a vast left wing conspiracy:banana:

Interesting discussion, you guys. Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts. I do appreciate it. Goodnight.

An independent handwriting analyst or a panel of them for a forensic analysis of the note in the yearbook. It appears to be a forgery.
So why is Moore afraid to testify to prove its a forgery?
There is no action to testify IN.

I'm hoping that Moore ties open borders Jones to the Steinle verdict. It's perfect.
He can initiate an action by suing for slander and libel. He wont because its all true and he knows it.

Why would he right before his election? He's too busy campaigning. And the two accusers stories are completely falling apart as is.
Because it requires very little of his time and would prove it was a forgery. All he has to do is tell his attorney to get it done. See how fast that was?

I see. The courts will just drop everything for a forty year old case.

Okie Dokey

And unicorns don’t actually exist

Moore is running in Alabama. He is a folk hero for being a pedophile.

When was he charged as being a pedophile? Want to back that up?
i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.
No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

He's not charged with child molesting. It is an accusation by a non credible bitch. Call me anything you want.

My favorite part of the story is that she was leaving work at, what 14 or 15, when the place never hired anyone under 16.

Yep, more credibility problems.

So why is Moore afraid to testify to prove its a forgery?
There is no action to testify IN.

I'm hoping that Moore ties open borders Jones to the Steinle verdict. It's perfect.
He can initiate an action by suing for slander and libel. He wont because its all true and he knows it.

Why would he right before his election? He's too busy campaigning. And the two accusers stories are completely falling apart as is.
Because it requires very little of his time and would prove it was a forgery. All he has to do is tell his attorney to get it done. See how fast that was?

I see. The courts will just drop everything for a forty year old case.

Okie Dokey

And unicorns don’t actually exist
They dont have to drop anything. He can file for a lawsuit now and it will be put on the schedule like other court dates. The point is he hasnt even filed which tells me he is simply conning the under educated supporters that abound in Alabama.

When was he charged as being a pedophile? Want to back that up?
i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.
No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

He's not charged with child molesting. It is an accusation by a non credible bitch. Call me anything you want.

My favorite part of the story is that she was leaving work at, what 14 or 15, when the place never hired anyone under 16.

Except she clearly says she was 16 at the time.

The election is in 12 days. Not much could happen to help him in 12 days. Serve the defendants with the lawsuit, they have 30 days to respond. By the time it gets to discovery and deposition time, the election will be long over.

It's not up to Moore to prove the authenticity of the note in the yearbool. It's up to Allred. Fuck the noise of "we accuse,, you defend ". No it is up to Beverly and her lawyer to release the yearbook to the experts.

So you make crap up.

They brought forward some bizarro proof called her high school yearbook to try to prove he knew her. I'm not making up jack shit . Now Gloria won't release the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis.

Are you just posting to show how ignorant you are of the facts of these accusations?

Which independent forensic analyst? Who gets to decide who is independent?

You're convinced some idiot on the internet is a handwriting expert based on what credentials?

Now the left doesn’t believe in science?

I'm sorry, does your reply have any association to my post?

You understand forensics is a science right? Give the book to a forensic expert to examine. It really does happen an awful lot, especially when the initials of an assistant, not yet hired by Moore is on the page.

The election is in 12 days. Not much could happen to help him in 12 days. Serve the defendants with the lawsuit, they have 30 days to respond. By the time it gets to discovery and deposition time, the election will be long over.
Filing a lawsuit against her for slander and libel would do a lot to show he isnt afraid to go to court and prove the signature is a forgery. He wont do that because he knows he is guilty and wants no part of a courtroom.

bill clinton has him beat

by light years....

Look how many times he

has flown to pedophile island.

Do you think he was just smoking

cigars there?

billy bob clinton is the lefts hero...

Get a clue hypocrite....

bill clinton has him beat

by light years....

Look how many times he

has flown to pedophile island.

Do you think he was just smoking

cigars there?

billy bob clinton is the lefts hero...

Get a clue hypocrite....
Clinton is from Alabama too. Why would I need to get a clue?

To clear this up. She said she worked there when she was 15.

“She said that she had first met Moore at the restaurant she worked at when she was 15. She said he frequently complimented her appearance and signed her yearbook with the note: “To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Love Roy Moore, D.A.”

“Where she worked when she was 15”

More Women Are Accusing Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct

So you make crap up.

They brought forward some bizarro proof called her high school yearbook to try to prove he knew her. I'm not making up jack shit . Now Gloria won't release the yearbook for an independent forensic analysis.

Are you just posting to show how ignorant you are of the facts of these accusations?

You're convinced some idiot on the internet is a handwriting expert based on what credentials?

You understand forensics is a science right? Give the book to a forensic expert to examine. It really does happen an awful lot, especially when the initials of an assistant, not yet hired by Moore is on the page.

Yeah, I never said I didn't believe in forensics.

What expert should they give the yearbook to and who decides who is an expert?

“She said that she had first met Moore at the restaurant she worked at when she was 15. She said he frequently complimented her appearance and signed her yearbook with the note: “To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Love Roy Moore, D.A.”

Except your link says this.....

"on Nov. 13, Beverly Young Nelson said that Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was just 16. "

and you said this...

"My favorite part of the story is that she was leaving work at, what 14 or 15,..."

How could she be leaving work at 14 or 15 if she was 16? Were you speaking about military time or something?

He is going to win.. Pres.Trump needs to build up his posse to conquer these Bucked-tooth varmints that are roaming in the lands..

images
images

images

"on Nov. 13, Beverly Young Nelson said that Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was just 16. "

and you said this...

"My favorite part of the story is that she was leaving work at, what 14 or 15,..."

How could she be leaving work at 14 or 15 if she was 16? Were you speaking about military time or something?

And I cleared it up.

Still claiming she worked somewhere when she couldn’t is simply embellishing the story when none would have been needed. Right?

Yeah, I never said I didn't believe in forensics.

What expert should they give the yearbook to and who decides who is an expert?

Hand it over then the results can be peer reviewed

and you said this...

And I cleared it up.

Still claiming she worked somewhere when she couldn’t is simply embellishing the story when none would have been needed. Right?

Why do you think she couldnt have worked there at 15?

https://www.samford.edu/departments/files/Human_Resources/alabama-child-labor-laws.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back