Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

An independent handwriting analyst or a panel of them for a forensic analysis of the note in the yearbook. It appears to be a forgery.
So why is Moore afraid to testify to prove its a forgery?
There is no action to testify IN.

I'm hoping that Moore ties open borders Jones to the Steinle verdict. It's perfect.
He can initiate an action by suing for slander and libel. He wont because its all true and he knows it.

Why would he right before his election? He's too busy campaigning. And the two accusers stories are completely falling apart as is.

Will he?
Or should he?

He's pedophile, not qualified but best of all, if he's in DC, he and trump can go cruising together.

You fucking phony christians and just plain sick. Don't you ever again pretend you give a flying fuck about children.
They only care about controlling women. They never cared about children.

Seems the left wants the child to have been molested.

Creepy dudes.

That's like saying those who celebrate OBL's death are happy 9/11 happened. Get your head checked.

Will he?
Or should he?

He's pedophile, not qualified but best of all, if he's in DC, he and trump can go cruising together.

You fucking phony christians and just plain sick. Don't you ever again pretend you give a flying fuck about children.
You are one person on this board who has fought the hardest for abortion as if it were a human right to see the unborn murdered, Luddley. Don't tell me about phony Christians until you repent for your own hypocrisy.

Holy shit you people are confusing....so a couple people said it happened....so as far as you're concerned IT HAPPENED.
A couple people have said Trump had nothing to do with Russian meddling so surely the same logic would apply...no?

Oh shit!
Sorry guys....I must be missing some information. So Moore was arrested? Surely, if you KNOW he committed such a heinous crime the local authorities must be privy to the same information...right?
When was his trial?
Damn, shit has happened fast!

What's worse....electing a mentally disturbed chick with a dick or someone ACCUSED of sexual misconduct?
CabRideHome.jpg

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.
Diddling kids is very common in Alabama. Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc. That's millions and millions of votes in his pocket right there.

So, yeah. There is a very good chance he'll pull it off.

I mean, the rednecks are deciding whether to vote for a pedophile with an R after his name, or a Democrat. I think we all know what the mouth breathers will do.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

He is the republican nominee in Alabama. He will be elected. Sad

These sluts were coached by Satan to be wise beyond their years, and they tempted the Judge unfairly. He's a godly man.

Yes.

The man who hit on 14 year-old teenage high school girls will win in Alabama.

Because it's Alabama.

Yes he will. Because Alabama is filled with right wing, fake Christian , fake morals , scum.

Without a doubt in my mind, the folks in Alabama do not think that a 30 something hitting on 14 -16 year olds is a bad thing, some see it as following the biblical example

Moore is running in Alabama. He is a folk hero for being a pedophile.

Considering Alabamians have been defending Roy Moore by saying the bible condones child rape, yes I think he will win.

I don't think most people in Alabama think what Roy Moore is accused of is a good thing. I think most of them are using #fakenews as a scapegoat so they can convince themselves there isn't a problem.

Just look at the post above.

His election will depend on the opfor run out next week.

If nothing, then he wins by 4%.

The one who attacks 14 year olds, duh.

Who is claiming Roy Moore was convicted? We all know this happened when these women were in their teens back in the 70s.

Anyway, kind of ironic how you say stupid shit like this but still insist Clinton is guilty of some sort of crime.

An independent handwriting analyst or a panel of them for a forensic analysis of the note in the yearbook. It appears to be a forgery.

I'm hoping that Moore ties open borders Jones to the Steinle verdict. It's perfect.
He can initiate an action by suing for slander and libel. He wont because its all true and he knows it.

Ha can do it after the election.
Like Drumpf said he was going to do? I guarantee you he wont do that because he knows he is guilty. If he wasnt guilty he would have already filed a lawsuit. Intelligent people understand this.

I don't think Roy Moore would fare to well in a deposition either.

Alabama is for Child Molesters and Christian Sharia.

Which expert?

Why would he right before his election? He's too busy campaigning. And the two accusers stories are completely falling apart as is.
Because it requires very little of his time and would prove it was a forgery. All he has to do is tell his attorney to get it done. See how fast that was?

Holy shit you people are confusing....so a couple people said it happened....so as far as you're concerned IT HAPPENED.
A couple people have said Trump had nothing to do with Russian meddling so surely the same logic would apply...no?

Oh shit!
Sorry guys....I must be missing some information. So Moore was arrested? Surely, if you KNOW he committed such a heinous crime the local authorities must be privy to the same information...right?
When was his trial?
Damn, shit has happened fast!

What's worse....electing a mentally disturbed chick with a dick or someone ACCUSED of sexual misconduct?
CabRideHome.jpg

Diddling kids is very common in Alabama. Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc. That's millions and millions of votes in his pocket right there.

I mean, the rednecks are deciding whether to vote for a pedophile with an R after his name, or a Democrat. I think we all know what the mouth breathers will do.

These sluts were coached by Satan to be wise beyond their years, and they tempted the Judge unfairly. He's a godly man.

Yes.

Because it's Alabama.

Yes he will. Because Alabama is filled with right wing, fake Christian , fake morals , scum.

Without a doubt in my mind, the folks in Alabama do not think that a 30 something hitting on 14 -16 year olds is a bad thing, some see it as following the biblical example

Considering Alabamians have been defending Roy Moore by saying the bible condones child rape, yes I think he will win.

I don't think most people in Alabama think what Roy Moore is accused of is a good thing. I think most of them are using #fakenews as a scapegoat so they can convince themselves there isn't a problem.

The one who attacks 14 year olds, duh.

Who is claiming Roy Moore was convicted? We all know this happened when these women were in their teens back in the 70s.

Anyway, kind of ironic how you say stupid shit like this but still insist Clinton is guilty of some sort of crime.

So, a few people said Trump didn't collude with Russia and you believe it? OK, then a few people said Roy Moore is a pervert. See how that works? Maybe try actually having a point rather than playing silly games.

Alabama is for Child Molesters and Christian Sharia.

Bigot.

Will he?
Or should he?

They only care about controlling women. They never cared about children.

Seems the left wants the child to have been molested.

Creepy dudes.
More like we believe her story. Why does believing her story mean we wanted her to be molested?

Cuz you won’t consider an alternative, and that’s just creepy.

And

You think the entire state does it

Creepier still
I already considered an alternative. Moores actions since then have convinced me he is blowhard windbag child molester that is afraid to prove his case in court.

When was he charged as being a pedophile? Want to back that up?
i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.

I don't think you know what bigotry means.

Moore admitted he liked to date teens, multiple people that knew him back then have justified his actions instead of denying them.

A 32+ year old trying to date a 14 or 16 year old is more than enough for me to never vote for him or let him near my daughter.

i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

That's fucking sick that you could be that much of a bigot. Wait. You're a Democrat. It's in your DNA to be a fucking bigot.
No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

Lot of bigots in this thread showing how absolutely despicable they can be about the south.

Bigots? I read a post recently from a wingnut who wanted to celebrate if California is hit with a nuclear missile from North Korea.

Anyway, I think it's really just Alabama Republicans that most think will easily overlook child molestation, not all Alabamians.

Oh bite me. Leigh is known for three bankruptcies, selling booze to minors and her sons most recently her druggy son's bust. I want to know who's paying for her lawyer to represent him.

Beverly won't release the yearbook.

They are liars and not credible.
Only three bankruptcies? Your orange cheeto is known for four bankruptcies and you adore him.

Judge Moore will be elected. I've been checking Alabama comment sections daily and very few are buying the two accusers bullshit lies.
They don't care because Alabama is for Child Molesters anyways....

Hey keep this shit up Bod. Keep being a bigot name caller. Worked so well for Hillary right? Worked so well for the D's hasn't it? Losing something like 1500 seats across all levels of government.

Keep it up please.

CabRideHome.jpg

Yes.

Because it's Alabama.

The face of the new GOP.....Child Molesters, Christian Sharia supporters, and Fascists.

No. I am not a democrat. I am a independent Youre just upset that you are proving you support child molesters.

He's not charged with child molesting. It is an accusation by a non credible bitch. Call me anything you want.

Forum List

Back