Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

And where were you, JOSweetHeart , when Smith made fun of Arsenio Hall losing his hair? Or when Ricky Gervais was hosting and dissed the WHOLE AUDIENCE attending the Oscars? Oh. Wait. Because nobody attacked in retaliation. Never mind. Only the VICTIMS need to apologize for being attacked by a bully, right?
Chris needs to apologize for being the instigator. What did Jada ever do to him to deserve such an acknowledgement?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

1648604196768.png

See, she looked gorgeous and elegant.

1648604327863.png

This was also beautiful.

But what the fuck was this?!

1648604405804.png

Like I said, this night was a bonanza for the boob tape companies.

1648604805254.png

How would Will Smith react to Don Rickles? Don Rickles being the Emcee would have caused a riot I guess. He would have called Smith a Hockey Puck :)

Last edited:
In short...Smith is doing damage control, or trying to. His wife is attempting to assist cuz there goes a wholelottamoney.

It's amazing to me..and to everyone else I think. The night he wins an oscar and nobody will ever remember the movie he played in to win it...they will only remember him being a thug. What a waste, and how fucking stupid of him.

Selective of you. And unsurprising at that.

As you know, but remain too fundamentally dishonest to acknowledge, I later noted that one cannot be in a bet with someone who is no longer around to be part of a bet. The other party had gotten booted before the election. Also as you know.

Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

Lying Welshy, he came back. You should have kept your word and left. Sadly, you have no honor.

Chris needs to apologize for being the instigator. What did Jada ever do to him to deserve such an acknowledgement?

Holly

No, he really doesn't. And what she did was be a celebrity attending the Oscars. The whole show was people getting jokes made about them. What makes Her Majesty so frigging special that she should be exempt? You know, other than her ability to dispatch her whipped husband to attack people whenever she gets a pissy look on her face.

Let's take a brief look at people who had jokes made about them, shall we?

From the opening monologue:

“You know, there was a lot of snubs this year. Rachel Zegler for ‘West Side Story.’ Jennifer Hudson for ‘Respect.’ And Lady Gaga and Jared Leto for ‘House of Random Accents.'”

“Leonardo DiCaprio, what can I even say about him? He’s done so much to fight climate change and leave behind a cleaner, greener planet for his girlfriends.”

“Aaron Sorkin, a genius. The innovation to make a movie about Lucille Ball without even a moment that’s funny. You’re Aaron Sorkin, how do you make a movie about the most iconic female comedian with not one laugh. Brilliant! It’s like making a biopic about Michael Jordan and only showing the bus trips between games.”

I note that none of those people felt the need to hit anyone, and those were actual insults!

I don't watch the oscars and haven't since the 80's I reckon. But I saw pics of it on the news. This began with the wokeness of hollyweird.

And to add insult to injury of the #TooWhiteOscars and wanting "people of color"...that is exactly what they got. A black man smacking another black man, then shouting obscenities from the audience, then being rewarded with an Oscar. They wanted more blacks? Great. Get what you desired while the rest roll their eyes at your wokeness.

Holly
It sounds to me like you were one of those star-struck girls back in middle school who worshipped the ground the big alpha male bullies walked on and got off when they beat up the little pipsqueak boys half their size for being a whole lot smarter than they were.

I can imagine you demanding the smaller kids apologize for being smarter, too.

Selective? It's a link to your own thread saying goodbye. :heehee:
Duh. You moron. You selected that one but also selected the subsequent ones that revealed the reconsideration. Selective. Buy a dictionary. Oh, also, give honesty a try someday. It probably won’t make you burst out in flames.

Take the Oscar’s out of it for a moment…Just two guys at a party, and one makes a joke about your wife’s appearance….Unacceptable regardless of their politics.
Unacceptable, yes. Provocation for an assault? Not so much. Especially with the light-hearted nature of that joke. I lost all respect for Smith and gained a ton for Rock.

Ok....Jada is now calling for "healing" now that everyone seems to think she is pond scum cheater who put her husbands balls in her purse and is now going to pay the price for not having any and did her bidding. I also got a good look at her head. Alopecia (sp?) causes hair loss. I see NONE on that rotten head of hers. I see a shaved head, not bald spots. Do you?

View attachment 623214

THIS is alopecia...worthy of a pity part like the one she is tossing around:

View attachment 623216

View attachment 623217

Now look at her nappy head again. See any of the balding true sufferers have to deal with? Or is it just me that seeing NOTHING of the sort. Bald means NO HAIR at all in patches or section or complete head. She has nothing like this.
I watched her TikTok vid on it, and I did see a few spots. .. . to be fair. Like a line across the top.

You know, the video where she said, six days before the Oscar incident, I quote;

"I don't give two craps what people feel about this bald head of mine, 'cause guess what? I love it,"

Forum List

Back