Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Faun brought the receipts, Welcher. :heehee:
Repeating your dishonest trolling crap doesn’t change the fact that you’re a liar, boredtoseeya.
:heehee:

Repeating your dishonest trolling crap doesn’t change the fact that you’re a liar, boredtoseeya.

Selective of you. And unsurprising at that.

As you know, but remain too fundamentally dishonest to acknowledge, I later noted that one cannot be in a bet with someone who is no longer around to be part of a bet. The other party had gotten booted before the election. Also as you know.

Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

My only question is will there ever be an apology from Chris at all? To me, the first one coming from Will might only look like a permission slip to continue being a word that I can't say in Chris's opinion.

God bless you and him and Will always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Ok....Jada is now calling for "healing" now that everyone seems to think she is pond scum cheater who put her husbands balls in her purse and is now going to pay the price for not having any and did her bidding. I also got a good look at her head. Alopecia (sp?) causes hair loss. I see NONE on that rotten head of hers. I see a shaved head, not bald spots. Do you?

1648602976924.png

THIS is alopecia...worthy of a pity part like the one she is tossing around:

1648603059640.png

1648603109393.png

Now look at her nappy head again. See any of the balding true sufferers have to deal with? Or is it just me that seeing NOTHING of the sort. Bald means NO HAIR at all in patches or section or complete head. She has nothing like this.

My only question is will there ever be an apology from Chris at all? To me, the first one coming from Will might only look like a permission slip to continue being a word that I can't say in Chris's opinion.

Holly

Apology for WHAT? He didn't do anything. Have you not ever watched the Oscars? The hosts and the presenters spend the whole night poking fun at and roasting the celebrities in attendance and Hollywood in general. He didn't even say she looked BAD; he just said she has a shaved head, which she does and which she's proudly talked about numerous times herself.

Holly
Why would Chris apologize for a lame joke that was not even funny OR insulting???? Being a comedian is what he is paid for. Just like Johnny Carson, other late night hosts who CONSTANTLY diss people in their opening stories, other comedians like Chappelle, Don Rickles, Sammy Davis Jr and the Rat Pack, etc.
Why do you kowtow to Smith and expect him to get an apology by the victim????

And where were you, JOSweetHeart , when Smith made fun of Arsenio Hall losing his hair? Or when Ricky Gervais was hosting and dissed the WHOLE AUDIENCE attending the Oscars? Oh. Wait. Because nobody attacked in retaliation. Never mind. Only the VICTIMS need to apologize for being attacked by a bully, right?

Selective of you. And unsurprising at that.

As you know, but remain too fundamentally dishonest to acknowledge, I later noted that one cannot be in a bet with someone who is no longer around to be part of a bet. The other party had gotten booted before the election. Also as you know.

Your dishonesty knows no bounds.
Selective? It's a link to your own thread saying goodbye. :heehee:

Those pics I posted are of people WITH NO HAIR FOLICLES on their scalps. Jada HAS HAIR.

I think she came up with the Alopecia bullshit after that interview with Will when she told him she was having an affair with some dude named August...and he sat there smiling, balls snug in her purse. And she had hair at that time, too. But all of a sudden she is sensitive about alopecia? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Those pics I posted are of people WITH NO HAIR FOLICLES on their scalps. Jada HAS HAIR.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: what he REALLY needed to comment on was that crazy-ass dress she was wearing. It looked like a uniform from a sci fi movie up top, and the bottom was when the soldier got attacked by the alien slime monster.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: what he REALLY needed to comment on was that crazy-ass dress she was wearing. It looked like a uniform from a sci fi movie up top, and the bottom was when the soldier got attacked by the alien slime monster.
omg...the stuff they wear now? Awful. Men in skirts and long dresses, women in gross looking crap that does nothing with class or beauty. I miss the old days when they dressed so nice and looked so good and were sane.

omg...the stuff they wear now? Awful. Men in skirts and long dresses, women in gross looking crap that does nothing with class or beauty. I miss the old days when they dressed so nice and looked so good and were sane.

My sister forced me to watch the pre-show because she wanted someone to savage the clothes with. She was going to try to make me watch the stupid show, too, but I threatened to walk out the door and go home if she didn't change the channel.

I miss the days when the Oscars were about looking glamorous and classy and elegant. Now it's just about shocking people for the publicity. About halfway through the red carpet, I turned to my sister and said, "Oscar night is apparently like Black Friday for the boob tape industry." More than a few of those women REALLY needed to avoid the pepper, for fear of a sneeze causing a "wardrobe malfunction".

Forum List

Back