Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Chris Rock didn't want to get his ass whooped on national television. There must have been at least 30 people watching. That would be embarrassing getting punked out in front of all of those rich white people, not to mention all of the brothers and sisters expecting Will Smith to get another Oscar. I also feel he knew he shouldn't have told the joke once he told it. ....because he knows Will and Joda personally. There's no way he wouldn't know how they would take it.

But I think there was something else going on. 2 years ago Will never would have pulled a stunt like that. These days...blacks think they can get away with anything. Robbing stores, beating the shit out of Asians, pulling fake MAGA attacks. Seems that blacks think they're bullet-proof these days.

I still have a sneaking suspicion it was a planned skit. If it wasn't....I'm sure Will Smith wasn't worried about the authorities...because these days...the only people that have to worry about the authorities is Middle-Class white gun-owning MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters. If you're black, homosexual, tranny or otherwise, Muslim, Hispanic, or and illegal immigrant you don't ever have to worry about the cops as long as you vote Democrat.
Seems strange that will smith has no problem with the guy his wife had an affair with but has a problem with aguy telling a basically harmless joke about her
Now If the Academy takes no action againt Will Smith then yes it was planned and scripted, If they take action like suspend him or take away his award than it was not planned or scripted. We shall see

mudwhistle
Chris Rock didn't want to get his ass whooped on national television. There must have been at least 30 people watching. That would be embarrassing getting punked out in front of all of those rich white people, not to mention all of the brothers and sisters expecting Will Smith to get another

It would not have got that far. Do you realize 90% of fights last under ten seconds ? All Chris had to do was when Will turned his back. Just run full force from behind and spear him

giphy.gif

Will would have went to the ground and it would have been broken up in a second. But that would have been a bitch. As I say you name the time and place and settle it like MEN. Not do some Jerry Springer brawling sh*t like you want

mudwhistle
But I think there was something else going on. 2 years ago Will never would have pulled a stunt like that. These days...blacks think they can get away with anything. Robbing stores, beating the shit out of Asians, pulling fake MAGA attacks. Seems that blacks think they're bullet-proof these days.

So a white man in Russia is slaughtering thousands of other whites, raising the prospect of WW3 and you have the nerve to point the finger at blk ppl for being disruptive ?
That's Ukraine. This is the USA. What happens in this country has no bearing on shit happening overseas.
If you really had a rational point I'd discuss it with you in detail, but you're just grasping at straws.
It's like saying everything that happens in Africa is the same as what's happening in America.
Totally different societies.

Over instagram? I hope he called him personally. I keep flipping on this one. The guy made fun of his wife's medical condition. But then just a week ago she said this........................."I had to learn to get the courage to go, nah I’m not doing it, which is why I feel the freedom today, I don’t give two craps what people feel about this bald head of mine. Cuz guess what? I love it.”

She doesn't give 2 craps? Seems like she does.

The only way I forgive the Smith's is if next year's Oscar's is a 2 hour roast of Jada and Will has to sit and take it. We'll have Lisa Lampanelli, Nikki Glaser. Do you think Will would have smacked a woman who made that joke or would Jada have gone up and done it if it was let's say Amy Schumer said it?
There is likely a lot more information that will come out regarding what led up to this.

Right now, all that the public can do is speculate, and the "speculation" is exactly what the media needs in order to keep this incident in the news.

Seems strange that will smith has no problem with the guy his wife had an affair with but has a problem with aguy telling a basically harmless joke about her
Now If the Academy takes no action againt Will Smith then yes it was planned and scripted, If they take action like suspend him or take away his award than it was not planned or scripted. We shall see
The guy boinking his wife probably isn't a lot smaller than he is.

I'm sure that not much has changed from middle school. Will Smith is the bully and Chris Rock is the little mouthy kid the bullies like to beat up.

I have no problem with Will Smith facing charges. Just like I would have no problem facing charges if I was defending the woman I love.

I don't condone what he did but I definitely understand why he did it.

I could not believe this when I saw it come over Twitter--had to check to make sure it was real and not some act or something. What a joke. No wonder our kids act the way they do with "examples" like this.

Yeah, next time whenever they start going at it wit each other you should tell them to stop acting like adults. :rolleyes:

Committing assault is also unacceptable. The difference is, one of them is illegal.

Apparently not if you're a movie star, then the rules don't apply to you.

I saw it said not too long ago that Will has issued an apology to Chris. I get why he is saying that he is sorry. He wants to set what some may think is a better example for his kids, but to me, the big question is will there be any change where Chris's attitude is concerned? If anything, the only thing that Will does wrong in my opinion is act prematurely which to me may not make him all that much different compared to Chris. In other words, another question that I have concerning Chris is has he ever once shown any respect and restraint before doing what he is known for and that is shooting off that mouth of his???

God bless you and Will and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To recap, an apology from Chris should've happened first since his mouth is what started the whole mess. One coming from Will first in my opinion may as well be a silver platter presented permission slip for Chris to continue on with being a complete and total word that I can not say and to me, that is wrong.

The oscars was on? I didn't even know it.

Me neither until this blew up the internet.

Yep and your is racist, ignorant, MAGA Bullshit
Wrong again superbadbreath. I wasn’t addressing MAGA at all. I didn’t speak any shit. My comment wasn’t ignorant. It was factual. And you couldn’t support your dishonest claim of “racist” if your retarded life depended on it.

It just has to suck to be as massively stupid and dishonest as you are.

Forum List

Back