Will Texas stay in the US?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It seems to me that Texas has lost support, it is traditionally right, but the right politicans is now not on the side of the Mexicans, and the left America is not for Texas. It can use the right to withdraw from the federation, does it have this right? Will this happen?

It seems to me that Texas has lost support, it is traditionally right, but the right politicans is now not on the side of the Mexicans, and the left America is not for Texas. It can use the right to withdraw from the federation, does it have this right? Will this happen?
NO.

Nothing will make me happier, but things would have to get a whole lot worse before a majority can be convinced to support secession.
It's now or never. Waiting means liberal Democrats will import more voters from shit hole countries, making Texas a blue state.

Look at the election numbers. Republicans used to win statewide elections in Texas by wide margins. Recent elections have been getting closer.
I think it's because of the bullshit that Trump was talking about the Mexicans.

It will be a special day when it happens.
I am praying these soy boys try to stop us.

Will the FedGov hand out automatic rifles to these bitch-tit pajama boys a la Ukraine?

FMcuJjVX0AQveES

Forum List

Back