Will Texas stay in the US?

No state may leave the Union absent the consent of the other 49 states (Texas v. White (1869)).

And even with such consent, residents of Texas are first and foremost citizens of the United States, whose US citizenship cannot be taken from them against their will, and whose citizenship is not subject to ‘negotiation’; as long as citizens of the United States are residing in Texas, Texas will remain a state within the United States.
Texans have a choice. Secede soon and remain a region with a white majority, or stay in the US and watch as liberal leaders let people from shit hole countries in to Texas.

I think it's because of the bullshit that Trump was talking about the Mexicans.

He never talked shit about Mexicans, he talked shit about illegals and a lot of Mexicans that are us citizens don't like illegals either.

Personally I think it has a lot to do with all the people leaving California for Texas and carrying their California ideas with them. The problems in Texas will probably grow out of places like Austin because that's a young people place from my understanding and young people don't shit about shit, they run on emotion and base everything off of "it sound good in my head".

And democrats are working on Texas also because they know it's a hold out for conservatives. Just like they are chipping away at Kentucky. Florida is the current main target they are trying to take apart.

Texans have a choice. Secede soon and remain a region with a white majority, or stay in the US and watch as liberal leaders let people from shit hole countries in to Texas.
We know what you soy boy cosplayers are going to choose. 😆 Just lay down and let happen already. I hear it's less painful if you relax and spread the cheeks a little. 😁

We know what you soy boy cosplayers are going to choose. 😆 Just lay down and let happen already. I hear it's less painful if you relax and spread the cheeks a little. 😁
I don't live in Texas so I don't have a vote. I fear most Republicans will do nothing as Texas turns blue.

Texas Republican Platform:
"The state legislature should pass a bill requiring a referendum in the 2023 general election for the people of Texas to determine whether the state of Texas should confirm its status as an independent state."

No kidding. It wouldn't be the first time a state seceded.
Why did West Virginia secede from the Confederacy?

In 1861, as the United States itself became massively divided over slavery, leading to the American Civil War (1861–1865), the western regions of Virginia split with the eastern portion politically, and the two were never reconciled as a single state again.

History of West Virginia - Wikipedia​

Cities are infected now with Progs. not Democrats, but Progs.

Republican policies don't work in cities. Government is needed to keep cities functioning, but rural people have been brainwashed into believing lies like "free shit", and other anti-democratic lies Republicans tell. As Texas becomes more "urban", Republicans will have to take all voting rights away from urban dwellers to continue their policies.

When you power grid doesn't work, your state isn't really viable for the majority of the people.

The platform just passed by Texas Republicans violates the Constitution on every single level.
"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
How many US laws do you think violate this principle of the Constitution and on how many levels?

When the founders agreed on when people had muskets. Now they have military style rifles and large mags.
And they have them without the militia (military).

The state were fighting amongst themselves, kinda like us according to the republicans.

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
How many US laws do you think violate this principle of the Constitution and on how many levels?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The Second Amendment should have been repealed when the National Guard was instituted in 1903, replacing "well regulated militias" for an actual force of trained and regulated civilians. Prior to that time, militias were needed to maintain order, under the direction and control of the government.

You gun rights folks always leave out the part about "a well regulated militia" when discussing this right. In legal terms, this is a "qualifier" to the right. If a well regulated militia is no longer necessary to the security of the free state because they now have a National Guard to protect them, then the qualified right which follows, is no longer existent either.

Why did West Virginia secede from the Confederacy?

In 1861, as the United States itself became massively divided over slavery, leading to the American Civil War (1861–1865), the western regions of Virginia split with the eastern portion politically, and the two were never reconciled as a single state again.

History of West Virginia - Wikipedia

Virginia should reclaim West Virginia. Statehood for West Virginia was not ratified in a legal manner.

When the founders agreed on when people had muskets. Now they have military style rifles and large mags.
And they have them without the militia (military).

The state were fighting amongst themselves, kinda like us according to the republicans.
You should really stop talking you ignorant hack. Arms back then were quite deadly, so deadly most are illegal to own even today.

Forum List

Back