Will the 2024 election be Vance versus Harris?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump appears to be losing it.
This week he confused a black california sate congressman with the former mayor of San Francisco. He had a helicopter ride completely mixed up according to his own employees. He continue to insist he does not have it mixd up.
His interview with Elon Musk, tonight, was a disaster. Trump rambled and slurred words.
MAGA republicans, what are you going to do? It appears you cannot win with a compromised Donald Trump?

This week he confused a black california sate congressman with the former mayor of San Francisco. He had a helicopter ride completely mixed up according to his own employees. He continue to insist he does not have it mixd up.
His interview with Elon Musk, tonight, was a disaster. Trump rambled and slurred words.
MAGA republicans, what are you going to do? It appears you cannot win with a compromised Donald Trump?

Trump's not going anywhere. it doesn't matter how bad the polling gets. He'll just invent another conspiracy on how everything was 'stolen' from him. And the Magites will nod and repeat whatever they are told to believe.

That's exactly what happened in 2020. Why would 2024 be any different?

I've seen people saying they'll vote Trump, they hate Trump, but because of Vance. That's shows just how fucked up some people are.

Trump's not going anywhere. it doesn't matter how bad the polling gets. He'll just invent another conspiracy on how everything was 'stolen' from him. And the Magites will nod and repeat whatever they are told to believe.

That's exactly what happened in 2020. Why would 2024 be any different?
Bingo.

He's running to stay out of jail, the party can't do anything because it has completely sold its soul, the excuses are all already in place, the attorneys have fanned out across the country, and the rubes think he's been sent by God.

Your sloppy fuck is in a Candidate Protection Program but she did admire President Trump's "no tax on tips" proposal.

Unfortunately, that ignorant slut was the deciding vote on the bill that hired 87,000 IRS agents to go after... wait for it.... yes, people that don't pay taxes on their tips. You're way ahead of me. The fake news will sort all that out, I'm sure.

I wish we could go back to simpler times when Trump was just a tv star, TamponTimmy was milking Appaloosas for his sexual gratification and Kumstain was shitting in the streets of SF with the natives....

She looks happier.

kam taking a shit.jpg

Your sloppy fuck is in a Candidate Protection Program but she did admire President Trump's "no tax on tips" proposal.

Unfortunately, that ignorant slut was the deciding vote on the bill that hired 87,000 IRS agents to go after... wait for it.... yes, people that don't pay taxes on their tips. You're way ahead of me. The fake news will sort all that out, I'm sure.

I wish we could go back to simpler times when Trump was just a tv star, TamponTimmy was milking Appaloosa's for his sexual gratification and Kumstain was shitting in the streets in SF with the natives....

She looks happier.

View attachment 994939

And conservatives wonder why they have outreach problems with both women and people of color.

What a mystery.

I wish we could go back to simpler times when Trump was just a tv star, TamponTimmy was milking Appaloosas for his sexual gratification and Kumstain was shitting in the streets of SF with the natives....

She looks happier.

View attachment 994939
If Trump keeps talking and you keep talking, Harris will win for sure

IMG_6937.jpeg

Oh my goodness! He mixed up something from twenty years ago! It’s the end of the world!

Oh its so much worse than that. If he'd just mixed up two people, that's one thing. But he hallucinated an entire conversation about Kamala Harris that never happened.

Worse, still...Trump is still clinging to his false memory of speaking of Willie Brown on the helicopter. It never happened.

And talks about an emergency landing that other people on the helicopter insist never happened.

Trump even claims have flight records, but refuses to show them to anyone.

This is layers of cognitive decline. False memories, hallucinated conversations, even imaginary flight records, all of which Trump still insist actually happened or actually exist.

That's deeply unsettling. And we should absolutely be talking about Trump's cognitive decline.

Last edited:
I've said repeatedly on here and elsewhere that I consider both Biden and Trump too old to run. Only one has had the decency to pull out. I'll leave it to you folks to guess what I think that says about the other.

Forum List

Back