Will The Democrat Party Throw ALL Christians Out?

Will The Democrat Party Dump Openly Christian Members?

• No need; "Democrat" and "Christian" are putually exclusive already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The few "Christian" Democrats can remain but new members will be required to be Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
It's becoming clear that The Democrat Party is following its putative leader and is at war with Christians.

So, as their convention approaches, will there be a purge of all members to openly admit to being Christian?

The Democratic party has become the party of hate, division, and demonizing. Their growing list of people and groups they don't want in their party includes Christians, Jews, Tea Party members, conservatives, gun owners, anyone who doesn't drink the global warming Kool-Aid, the military, military supporters, those opposed to illegals flooding into our country.

The dumb as a brick liberals took over the Democratic party and deluded themselves into think a majority of the people agree with them, that's why they have been losing elections in historic beatings.

Democrats won't throw Christians out. They are depending on the muslims to kill them.

The Democratic party has become the party of hate, division, and demonizing.

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

It's becoming clear that The Democrat Party is following its putative leader and is at war with Christians.

So, as their convention approaches, will there be a purge of all members to openly admit to being Christian?

poor dear. no one is "against Christians". I know that I, for one, simply want you to observe your religion while leaving me alone... which is my RIGHT as an American.

:cuckoo:

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

see, this is where you're wrong... no one "hates" them. they, however DO hate anyone to the left of Atillia the Hun. that's what Rushbot, Levin and the other wackos have taught them to do over the last 30 years.

We GOP members are putting Americans FIRST. The other party says they come SECOND.

Another war? Grampa just said there is a war on Humanity by the left.

Thats a war on all people AND a war on religion.

FEAR FEAR FEAR

10385569_1003310746362426_1177544942951434737_n.jpg

see, this is where you're wrong... no one "hates" them. they, however DO hate anyone to the left of Atillia the Hun. that's what Rushbot, Levin and the other wackos have taught them to do over the last 30 years.

No, I'm not wrong at all. The political left are incredibly hateful people. Like I said, partisans simply refuse to see the behavior they accuse the opposition of in themselves.

they already have thrown them all out. they have replaced them with people of no morals, principles, and snobby bullies (like calling people deniers) if you don't bow to their way of thinking

Is it time for the 'When will conservatives stop drowning babies' thread? Or any other of an endless number that should be in the Flame Zone but are not?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What war on Christians?

What war on Christians?

War is an exaggeration, but I do believe there is an increasing double standard towards Christians.

What war on Christians?

War is an exaggeration, but I do believe there is an increasing double standard towards Christians.

How so? Like how the government sued on behalf of Muslim truck drivers....but not for Christians?

Forum List

Back