Will The Democrat Party Throw ALL Christians Out?

Will The Democrat Party Dump Openly Christian Members?

• No need; "Democrat" and "Christian" are putually exclusive already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The few "Christian" Democrats can remain but new members will be required to be Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Democratic party has become the party of hate, division, and demonizing.

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

Oh please we did not elect a president who openly and intentionally foments race, class, and gender division for political gain because he lacks the skills and experience to be a leader.

And by 'forments race, class and gender division', you mean acknowledging that any inequity.....exists?

Obama, "The police acted stupidly" ring a bell?
paulitician & Dont Taz Me Bro say that daily/ad nauseum :blahblah: Your point?

Here's your typical liberal debating tactic of spin, half truths, half the story, and intentional dishonesty...

Liberal: The Raiders kicked the Steelers ass Sunday

Conservative: Sure in the 2nd quarter, then the Steelers put their quarterback out for the season in the 3rd, sent 6 players to the locker room in the 4th and bitch slapped the Raiders 49 to 17 winning the game.

no, that's not it at all. there is no country were everyone is EQUAL. so all Obama is doing is using that to stir up hate between us in this country

And by 'cult members' you mean anyone who disagrees with you?

Remember Steph....your wild overreaction defines you. Not us. As if your panty shitting hysterics over 'Obamacide' and the collapse of the nation weren't enough to demonstrate this elegantly.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

Oh please we did not elect a president who openly and intentionally foments race, class, and gender division for political gain because he lacks the skills and experience to be a leader.

No, you just openly despise gays, Mexicans, and Muslims.

And most the people in this country...but I bet he thinks himself a patriot.

Why are you getting personal? Do you want to discuss the two parties or have a personal discussion? Fine, my best friend of 20 plus years is Hispanic, he's sick of illegals. Opposing illegals does not mean you despise Hispanics. You need it to mean that because you don't have a valid counter argument. I have nothing against Muslims and work among them. Its true I have no use for whining complaining drama queen gays.

Two things you can count on, the sun rising and liberals launching personal attacks when they run out of anything intelligent to say. :laugh:

that is uncalled for

that is uncalled for

The truth is uncalled for? If it disturbs you then perhaps you should check your own rhetoric.

It's becoming clear that The Democrat Party is following its putative leader and is at war with Christians.

So, as their convention approaches, will there be a purge of all members to openly admit to being Christian?

I see that your news source is the 700 club / Glen Beck and the dumb ass Blaze channel.
A crazy christian thinking that the churches are only filled with the Tea Party.

Try getting out of your shell once in a while and see reality.

that is uncalled for

Y'know, if you actually understood the language you ostensibly speak, you'd understand that "-cide" means "murder." You understand what homicide and suicide mean, but you don't understand the avatar you cribbed from some RW website.

If you were Russian, an avatar advertising "Putinicide" could get you arrested, possibly "disappeared."

Think about that...if you're capable.

Two things you can count on, the sun rising and liberals launching personal attacks when they run out of anything intelligent to say. :laugh:
It's a personal attack to say that you think yourself a patriot? Ok, I guess I won't make such an assumption when it comes to you. My apologies.

that is uncalled for

The truth is uncalled for? If it disturbs you then perhaps you should check your own rhetoric.

Its not the truth its a bald faced lie. I get it you don't like me I suspect because I'm opposed to illegals being in our country. But you don't get to make up bald faced personal lies about me. If you were any kind of real Mod you would apologize and remove your posts.

Considering that the nation is around 80 percent Christians it is a pretty safe bet that not only will the democrats refrain from throwing out all Christians but that the majority of them actually are Christians.

Further, the democrats pulled in the majority vote in the last presidential election. With them being the massive majority, it is quite possible that more Christians voted for Obama than Romney. The very premise of the thread is asinine.

It's a personal attack to say that you think yourself a patriot? Ok, I guess I won't make such an assumption when it comes to you. My apologies.

So what you are saying is I should put you on ignore lol, okay its done!

So what you are saying is I should put you on ignore lol, okay its done!
Well, who saw THAT coming......:lol:

Considering that the nation is around 80 percent Christians it is a pretty safe bet that not only will the democrats refrain from throwing out all Christians but that the majority of them actually are Christians.

Further, the democrats pulled in the majority vote in the last presidential election. With them being the massive majority, it is quite possible that more Christians voted for Obama than Romney. The very premise of the thread is asinine.

Those who voted against Romney were religious bigots. By every liberal definition.

Asinine?

Perhaps, but that you for devoting part of your day to participating.

Those who voted against Romney were religious bigots.

True. Some Christian denominations don't consider Mormons - or Catholics - to be "real Christians."

No doubt you have a breakdown of how many belonged to the Democratic Party. I guarantee you none belonged to any "Democrat party."

Those who voted against Romney were religious bigots. By every liberal definition.

Asinine?

Perhaps, but that you for devoting part of your day to participating.
Why are those who voted against Romney in 2012 religious bigots? You throwing out the religion card, are you?

Forum List

Back