Will The Democrat Party Throw ALL Christians Out?

Will The Democrat Party Dump Openly Christian Members?

• No need; "Democrat" and "Christian" are putually exclusive already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The few "Christian" Democrats can remain but new members will be required to be Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Democratic party has become the party of hate, division, and demonizing.

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

Oh please we did not elect a president who openly and intentionally foments race, class, and gender division for political gain because he lacks the skills and experience to be a leader.

DOUG-UP-SQUIRREL-600x300.jpg

This could just as easily describe the Republican Party. You both hate, divide, and demonize. Your focus is simply on different people. The partisans only recognize the behavior when the other side engages in it, though.

see, this is where you're wrong... no one "hates" them. they, however DO hate anyone to the left of Atillia the Hun. that's what Rushbot, Levin and the other wackos have taught them to do over the last 30 years.

No, I'm not wrong at all. The political left are incredibly hateful people. Like I said, partisans simply refuse to see the behavior they accuse the opposition of in themselves.

I openly and proudly hate the left. I wasn't born hating them I learned to hate them after decades of their blatant lies and conniving scheming way of doing things. I'm no fan of the GOP establishment but damn the left has perfected the art of lies, propaganda, hypocrisy, double standards, and corruption.

Oh please we did not elect a president who openly and intentionally foments race, class, and gender division for political gain because he lacks the skills and experience to be a leader.

And by 'forments race, class and gender division', you mean acknowledging that any inequity.....exists?

And by 'forments race, class and gender division', you mean acknowledging that any inequity.....exists?

Obama, "The police acted stupidly" ring a bell?

see, this is where you're wrong... no one "hates" them. they, however DO hate anyone to the left of Atillia the Hun. that's what Rushbot, Levin and the other wackos have taught them to do over the last 30 years.

No, I'm not wrong at all. The political left are incredibly hateful people. Like I said, partisans simply refuse to see the behavior they accuse the opposition of in themselves.

you are entitled to your opinion. but it is only your opinion. but if you look at spew rom certain posters on this board, i'd suggest they prove my point.

and?

Wait.....you mean the police never act stupidly?

Who knew!

And lets look at the full quote, shall we?

But I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, No. 3 ... that there's a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

Well shit. That's a race war right there.

If Hillary made that much money off her position as Secretary of State, one has to wonder how much more she would take from foreign governments were she elected President. Let's see, give a country $20 billion in foreign aid and they kick back $20 million to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Oughta work out.

If Hillary made that much money off her position as Secretary of State, one has to wonder how much more she would take from foreign governments were she elected President. Let's see, give a country $20 billion in foreign aid and they kick back $20 million to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Oughta work out.

What does this have to do with anything being discussed?

he still has his cult members running to his defense. It must be a degrading job trying to defend a thug community agitator and no

no, that's not it at all. there is no country were everyone is EQUAL. so all Obama is doing is using that to stir up hate between us in this country. and from seeing the lefts postings on this board he's doing a damn fine job

he still has his cult members running to his defense. It must be a degrading job trying to defend a thug community agitator and no

no, that's not it at all. there is no country were everyone is EQUAL. so all Obama is doing is using that to stir up hate between us in this country

And by 'cult members' you mean anyone who disagrees with you?

Remember Steph....your wild overreaction defines you. Not us. As if your panty shitting hysterics over 'Obamacide' and the collapse of the nation weren't enough to demonstrate this elegantly.

Why do you feel obliged to point this out every single time someone points out bad behavior of the left? What's the point?

Who knew!

But I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, No. 3 ... that there's a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

As is typical with the left they spin part of the story. For example you left off the part where Obama got spanked for jumping to conclusions and shooting off his big fat mouth so he ended up having to invite both parties to the White House for a beer to walk back his idiot remarks and mend fences. Did you leave that part off intentionally?

Who knew!

As is typical with the left they spin part of the story.

And by 'spin' you mean offer the quote in context. Yeah, devious liberals and their context. No wonder you hate them so.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Touche, my friend.

Who knew!

And by 'spin' you mean offer the quote in context. Yeah, devious liberals and their context. No wonder you hate them so.
:lmao: Double touche', my friend. He probably REALLY hates your guts now.

Who knew!

Deflection, typical. You left off Obama's acknowledgement that he was wrong to shoot off his big fat mouth which is 'the' context. It was intentional. You got called on it and then you deflected. Don't get your panties in a wad we know the left has to lie and be dishonest to fabricate a point.

Forum List

Back