🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the left boycott Coca Cola?

The way they go on and on about how bad America is it wouldn't surprise me

Coke has caught the patriotic fever

patriotic-coke-cans-jpg.jpg

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

I usually have one Diet Coke in the evening while munching a small serving of mustard pretzels or salted nuts. Of course that's after my dove dark chocolates and my pint of baskin Robbins Jamoca and several vodka tonics. Life is good in America....yo.

The way they go on and on about how bad America is it wouldn't surprise me

patriotic-coke-cans-jpg.jpg

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

I usually have one Diet Coke in the evening while munching a small serving of mustard pretzels or salted nuts. Of course that's after my dove dark chocolates and my pint of baskin Robbins Jamoca and several vodka tonics. Life is good in America....yo.

You're a coronary waiting to happen :eek:

at various times in my life, I have referred to it as soda, pop, soda pop, and sody.

Depending on where I was, and what was used locally.

I wonder if its because they had more soda fountains out east and down south.

NO idea, and I don't remember now where I used what.

I was stationed in Hawaii, California, Mississippi, and Virginia.

Grew up in the mid west

I drink a Twinnings Irish breakfast tea every morning workday or not. If I need a boost during the workday I drink a coke or mtn dewsh, sometimes two. Not the healthiest but better then some I work with who drink gallons of coke and dew all day long while I'm drinking waters. I don't know how they do it I'd be dehydrated. Everyone is different I guess.

A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

No one should drink pop, even diet. Only nice clean water.

I rarely drink pop, have it on hand for the grandkids.

Prefer a lemon flavored water with zero calories

I love that you fucking called it pop. Are you from the Ohio Valley? Most of the local in Pittsburgh call it pop as well.

A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

I love that you fucking called it pop. Are you from the Ohio Valley? Most of the local in Pittsburgh call it pop as well.

The Heart of the Heart of it All

The Heart of the Heart of it All

There are a lot us from Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and, Maryland on the forum.

When I first moved to Connecticut from Rochester, I very much confused a young waitress by asking what kind of pop they had. I couldn't figure out why she was looking at me so strange and not answering. A friend had to translate. Around here, they call goulash American Chop Suey. Ya know, the macaroni dish with tomato sauce and hamburger, peppers and onions? Why they call it Chop Suey I have no idea.

Back home, we called it Marsetti for short, (Johnny Marsetti full name), after the restaurant that made it 'famous'.

Wife and her family all call it American Chop Suey.

drives me nuts

you must have gone to Primanti's

you must have gone to Primanti's

Quite a few times. Primanti's slaw makes me angry b/c it doesn't taste like anything. lol

Serious collectors are out to get some before they're banned.

In about 5 years they're going to be so rare they'll sell for 20-30x original price.

Either way.

If Trump wins - for the rarity.

If any Democrat wins - because the dollar will be worth 20-30x less than it is today.

See?

NO LOSE!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Easy marketing target. You guys are essy.

You think I buy pop because of the label?

:badgrin:
The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish seems to "think" that is vital.
she must have run off to bow to statues this morning
... only to find that you and your shit stain America hating prog buddies vandalized them last night.

Fuck off.
Still mad?
Still got herpes?

Last edited:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:You think I buy pop because of the label?

The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish seems to "think" that is vital.
she must have run off to bow to statues this morning
... only to find that you and your shit stain America hating prog buddies vandalized them last night.

Fuck off.
Still mad?
Still got herpes?
Poor intimidated little boy...still got that fear thing going, I see.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
That's nice.

IF I could stand the taste, I'd buy a 6 pack

Easy marketing target. You guys are essy.

No, obviously you buy it for the taste you can't stand! :badgrin: yes, that's it!

Where did I say I buy it? :cuckoo:

:deal::lmao:

Forum List

Back