• No.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Let's face it. Trump has predictably continued his winning for America without remorse. In the past few weeks he has won so much that a record amount of Americans have gotten tired. This all while the leftists have made themselves look like fools as the IG report has been released, for example.

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?

I plan to paint my face brown..get a James Brown wig and demand free meals at my local KFC or I will threaten to bring one ton of horse poop to their parking lot if I don't get free food

I thought Liberals were supposed to be scared of their own shadows.
Have the memes changed?
It's so hard to keep up.

What a bizarre thread coming from people that constantly threaten their fellow man with guns.

Surely you derps support the use of the 2nd amendment.

that's the level the lunatic left is now

can you imagine when they get to stage 10?

Do you believe in democracy?

In Democracy yes

In insanity no.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Would you say twelve states getting to decide who is the president out of 50 states is democracy or not?

Look....all I can tell you from my heart is.....I Love President Trump and all Patriots out there ...love Q too :2up:

That's all that matters....and I am not alone in this!

MAGA~:huddle:

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?

America's hotbeds of liberalism, places like Chicago and Detroit are among the most violent places on earth
No they are not liberal, they are black and discriminated against by racist Republicans. No one has advocated violence, this is GOP propaganda, super dupes.

America's hotbeds of liberalism, places like Chicago and Detroit are among the most violent places on earth
No they are not liberal, they are black and discriminated against by racist Republicans. No one has advocated violence, this is GOP propaganda, super dupes.
And Mexico and Central America are much worse...

I suggest

to the Lunatic Left ....and here Antifa included....Deep State too.....doesn't turn too violent..... you know....

Martial Law is always here....to protect America!

to stop these scum...to stop these traitors

and it ain't be nice for them.

Do you believe in democracy?

In a democratically elected President,
Yes.

trump-seal-of-usa.jpg

In Democracy yes

In insanity no.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Would you say twelve states getting to decide who is the president out of 50 states is democracy or not?

Look....all I can tell you from my heart is.....I Love President Trump and all Patriots out there ...love Q too :2up:

That's all that matters....and I am not alone in this!

MAGA~:huddle:

Well, here's the problem. You're using your "heart" rather than your brain. Doesn't that worry you?

Should I give examples of where nationalism has failed massively?

Argentina. The military Junta invaded the Falkland Islands in order to hide the fact that the economy was shot to hell. They lost, they got kicked out.

Serbia, Milosevic started multiple wars, which they lost, and caused massive damage among neighbors.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Franco's Spain, he kept them in poverty the whole time he was in power. It took them another 20 years to get to a decent-ish level of an economy, but one which still is so dependent on tourism they struggle when their neighbors' economies go down. So many Spanish people have to leave Spain in order to find a job.

Germany 1990. The East and West reunited. The CDU's "It'll all be amazing" or the SPD's "It'll be a tough road." They voted for the amazing path and they got the tough road they weren't prepared for because the CDU didn't bother preparing for it.

Should I go on?

Nobody does better when they make up a fantasy world rather than using your brain to actually deal with the situation.

America will not be great again, if America decides that intelligence is a bad thing.

What a work of the genius.

In the same post complain about lack of brains, then try to contrast Trump's administration with Nazi Germany.

Indeed, YOU need to get more intelligent. Maybe then you would also realize that the country won't get more intelligent by importing bunch of 80 IQ 3rd worlders and having only the dumb people procreate.
I just read the fall of democracy about the rise of Hitler and your propaganda machine really reminds one of the Nazi propaganda machine...

We beat the hell out of you and your still crying?

Grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back