Will the Memo ruin the Mid-terms for the Ds?

Will the Memo do deep damage to the Ds in the midterms

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Simple yes or no quiz and space to comment.

Yep, but only if they keep releasing more information as we head towards summer.

I am of the belief that this is the 1st salvo. They are going to go along, and follow the evidence train right up the line. They MUST indict/arrest some people involved, to make this serious. I believe they are, and will! At that point, the MSM will no longer be able to brush it under the rug, as their greed to sell newspapers will take over. At that point in time, the Left is cooked!

Schiff's eyes are really bugging lately.

Adam-Schiff-1.jpg

25143-mr-bean-100.jpg

No. Because when the full report is out the trump crew will be in deep doo doo.

This memo is only the beginning. ;)

There will be more in weeks to come......much, much more.

The Demrats are doomed.

I hope so

it should

it should also end the farce that is the "muh Russians"

but we can count on the lions share of media to spin and minimize the importance of it and to continue with unsubstantiated attacks on POTUS

I hope so

it should

it should also end the farce that is the "muh Russians"

but we can count on the lions share of media to spin and minimize the importance of it and to continue with unsubstantiated attacks on POTUS

Yeah a farce . That’s why Trumps team is lawyering up and cutting deals .

Simple yes or no quiz and space to comment.

Yep, but only if they keep releasing more information as we head towards summer.

I am of the belief that this is the 1st salvo. They are going to go along, and follow the evidence train right up the line. They MUST indict/arrest some people involved, to make this serious. I believe they are, and will! At that point, the MSM will no longer be able to brush it under the rug, as their greed to sell newspapers will take over. At that point in time, the Left is cooked!
I have a feeling we will see some info come out from wikileaks or another similar group

and the media will continue to carry water for the left

No. The memo has been overhyped. I still feel the economy will drive the mid-terms and the Repubs will do OK.
there is some very serious stuff in the memo; but it probably has been over hyped

some of the more serious stuff is pretty complicated and won't resonate with the average American

but it will hurt the left and it validates two things

1 - that Trump has been the victim of a witch hunt
2 - that there is not equal justice under the law - we absolutely have a "protected class"

Yeah a farce . That’s why Trumps team is lawyering up and cutting deals .

falsely accused people need lawyers; it is an unfortunate reality of the world we live in

be honest; do you REALLY believe that Donald Trump was complicit in colluding with foreign nationals about his campaign?

it's absolutely a farce

No!
The "memo" will be proved as what it is, hyper-partisan bullshit with no dots connected, written by the staff of hyper-zealous Trumpster tools.
Just like their claim of a "secret society", these fools will again embarrass themselves.
Keep drinking the koolaid.

No!
The "memo" will be proved as what it is, hyper-partisan bullshit with no dots connected, written by the staff of hyper-zealous Trumpster tools.
Just like their claim of a "secret society", these fools will again embarrass themselves.
Keep drinking the koolaid.

I'd say you are the kool-aid drinker, you continuously prove it, without pause.
I require morals and common sense, when I vote. Thus I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.
You, on the other hand,,,,,,,:dunno:!
Man, am I glad that I'm ot you!

I'd say you are the kool-aid drinker, you continuously prove it, without pause.
how is this memo "hyper-partisan"?

what I really want is for the supporting documents to be made public

that may well be what needs to happen

The memos will help the Dems in the midterms. Abusing their authority to protect Trump will not sit well with moderate Republicans and independents.

This memo is only the beginning. ;)

There will be more in weeks to come......much, much more.

The Demrats are doomed.
So, where's this memo? Any day now...any day now...any day now......just like that Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton.....just like all those indictments......any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now....

Forum List

Back